Sign in to follow this  
AYOUB

Hambalyo 26 ka Juun

Gediid   

Waxaad tidhi lagu yidhi but then somali horey u tidhi "Nin Ku digey kuma dilin"

You leave me no option but to engage you with his holiness Alle U baahne Chief Kostume Baadhe of the Xamar Buur Karoole district of the Mogadisho Holy Court and witness to this holy union is Miskiin Macruuf Xaadow of SOL Please join me in celebrating this holy union and wish the couple a happy life together... smile.gif

Ayoub

Baashi waa sida dabeysha kolba meel buu u ordaa laakinse waa odey markaa waa loo gogol baadiyaa and hope he dont trip over his words.....Inta kale ee courts u carab laaladinyaa iska daa kuwaas maalin dhow ayaad arki doontaa sida wan dhufaan ah kolba geed ku xoqanaaya...

Gediid   

Casho Duke

Weli ma nooleed I thought South Galkcayo ayaa lagu geeyey to defend against the holy warriors from xamar.

^^^ LOL. Whats with you and this new way of addressing men?

As for the courts, I may disagree with them they are a Somali phenomenon, they have taken over Mogadishu, beaten warlords and are a power in Somali politics.

What can one say about the secesionist? They claim a mythic country for 14 years have laboured under this illusion. They fought a regime and are run by the guards of that regime.

They claim Sool and Sanag and have been humbled when they comfronted the Puntland state...

Gediid, I can see your problems, my sympathies to you old boy. Now I wont call you a woman, thus the difference between us...

Gediid   

As of today Duke I'm no longer "SECCESSIONIST" I'm a Puntlander cuz it seems like they gonna need all the help they can get with dem Mullahs avaging through the South like a bull in heat and if push comes to shove Duke remember this, I'm gonna let that bull ravage you just to get a kick and a laugh outta of it..... :D

me   

^^^Immoral being. Are you suggesting that the death of fellow Somalis and muslims is worth having a kick?

Are you sane? have you no damiir? or has hate consumed you?

^^^ME, dont mind Gediid. I guess he forgot that this is a forum were people exchange ideas and debate and being Somali we will disagree.

It seems he has resorted to vulgarity like a common vagabond. Its a shame..

Gediid   

Me

And who talked about killing....Waar caruurta maanta eega they think life is like the PS2 they play.Read the words carefully before running your mouth.Didnt your paps teach you not to af taag taag older people mise you want me to teach you the online version imika......?

Duke

You have greatly improved since my last visit here.For once you starting to sound like royalty with the use of words like "common" etc.

Laakin Somali horey u tidhi "damar fardo la daaqaa faras buu ismoodaa"

But I fail to see where I have posted an idea or anything that closely resembles one unless you're looking to closely into my words which if, its the case I want to know because then I will start posting articles and thoughts fit for royalty, like you ..... ;)

^^Gediid, you have not improved since our last exchange. Alas your humour is tired and recycled. Lets be civil here. And lets look forwar to our 46th Independen day..

RedSea   

Happy 26th of June to my fellow Northerners and happy July 1st to my Southern Brothers.

Peace,