Sign in to follow this  
Rokko

Photos of Saddam's Sons' Bodies Released

nuune   

war anagaa wax aragnay,war illeen tanoo kale.

i was just readinng what the nomads wrote and i said the above

^

Mujahida   

OG_Girl!!!

Your starting to spread Animosity now. What will you gain if u saw them cut in pieces?! Those kinda words are not the words of a muslim with islamic morals. Its a fanatic's words. You better step off that delusion you're holding as the truth. The Us would've cut you in pieces in no time. The only thing that is keeping them from doing so is Allah. Sleep on that!

I'm not surprised with some of you's statements here. Esp those that we're ready 2 celebrate a muslims death ! That is just what I call a ultimate measure to your own ignorance.

Changed   

since people be editing i gota edit my comment

nayaa og leave my husband (saddam) alone deee icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

saddam is my fiance and the man who my mom will give my hand to redface.gif

Xalimo7   

LP, WHAT MAKES U THINK I AM HATING CERTAIN INDIVIDUAL, ARE U ASSUMING IT ,IF THAT IS THE CASE HERE MY POSTS CONSIDER GONE. IN REAL LIFE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE SAID TO ME SHUT UP, BUT LUCKY HIDING BEHIND THE SCREEN,

LP_Girl   

lool xalimo cool down

i`ll ignore u Xaliimo , i will ignore u as OG_Girl wrote in arabic , i don't want to talk people like u

PEace

LANDER   

When I said the 2 brothers died a noble death, the nobility I reffered to was about the fact that they fought to the bitter end. They were men fighting an occupying force on their native soil, and for that act they were noble. I never commented on their actions as members of the former regime for they have ALLAH, the ultimate judge to answer to.

However its very sad to see these muslims who reside in gulf countries such as Kuwait; who cheer and allow foreigners and kufar to launch murderous attacks on muslims FROM THEIR OWN SOIL. What happened to the old days of the Islamic empire, when it was unheard of to team up with another Christian power to kill other muslims? What happened to the days when Kufar couldn’t set foot on any muslim territory? Let alone launch attacks from it on other muslims! I think these gulf countries that ran into great oil riches in the early part of the last century have become the SCUM of the Islamic world. They pretend to uphold the traditional values of Islam, and yet they cheer for the destruction of their Iraqi cousins. Sure they want us to believe that they only wish to see “A regime change”, but even these camel jockey Bedouins understand that in war there is no such thing as a “simple regime change”. A rich country in both history and economic potential finds itself in ruins today, and I think the gulf countries take a great part of that blaim. As muslims, we have always had our differences as far back as the passing of the prophet (PBUH), but NEVER should we allow non-believers to intervene in our affairs. That is the downfall of our formerly great Civilization. May Allah help our Umaa, and lead us back in the righteous path.

LATHEAFA,

I really do understand where your coming from with this quote

May Allah destroy those that target muslims for their own interests let it even be if they target a bad muslim. None of that would've happened if we muslims all acted on the sunnah and the Quraan. We would've helped ourselves. We're being sold out. Nobody is going to liberate us muslims or bring peace & Integrity between ourselves. THEY'RE WEAKENING US! CAN'T YOU SEE?

Uday and Qusay died a noble death they fought to the end and did not allow themselves to be shackled and paraded on FOX news analysed by Zionists and evil arm chair Generals.

Americans gained nothing from this in fact they lost on that day 6 hour gun battle with 4 people? How can they claim it’s a victory?

However those who want to talk about the past of the brothers and that they deserved this and that, remember the young helpless and innocent men in camp X ray. Remember that more than 600 Muslim men are incarcerated like animals held in bondage just to prove that national security is restored. what eveil did these people do except that theyare muslims. Look at Iraq its destroyed because sadam said NO to the west. Look around you and dont believ the hype on TV. Arabs are hated they are being hunted.

The neo-conservatives in America and the Muslim bashers talk about SADAM but seem to forget SHARON and PUTIN. So it’s a welcome news that Sadam Hussien’s son and grandson who we where told were cowards living in paradise somewhere in Russia, where in fact fighting just like ordinary foot soldiers and like ordinary foot soldiers they died. Celebrate Kaffir but every soul shall taste death as Allah ordained.

BN   

US displays bodies of Saddam sons

_39323649_11bodiesqlurap203cred.jpg

Independent media were allowed to film the bodies

_39323645_11qusayudaycombo203.jpg1_167004_1_6.jpg

US morticians 'reconstructed' the faces of Qusay (left) and Uday

The United States military has allowed TV journalists into a morgue in Iraq to film two bodies said to be Uday and Qusay Hussein, in another attempt to convince Iraqis the men are really dead.

US officials said the bodies, each with more than 20 bullet wounds, had undergone post-mortem "facial reconstruction" to make them appear more like they did in real life.

The new footage came a day after US forces released graphic photos showing the mutilated bodies of the men - a move defended by US Defence Secretary Donald Rumsfeld.

But there are still lingering doubts among some Iraqis that two of the old regime's most feared men were killed when US forces raided a house in the northern city of Mosul on Tuesday.

The video footage, filmed by a select group of independent journalists, was shown on Iraqi television and Arabic satellite TV channels on Friday.

No deception

The BBC's Matthew Price in Baghdad says that, compared with the photographs, the bodies lying on mortuary tables looked slightly unreal.

Uday's beard had been trimmed to the length he had worn it in life.

Morticians also removed a large gash that had cut across the middle of his face.

Autopsy incisions were also visible on Uday's left leg, where doctors removed an eight-inch (20cm) long bar that had been inserted after a 1996 assassination attempt.

Qusay's beard had been shaved off leaving only his trademark moustache.

A US official told reporters the aim was to make the men more closely resemble the brothers in life in order to convince people that Uday and Qusay are indeed dead, not to deceive.

US military morticians and forensic pathologists told journalists there was no evidence the men committed suicide.

Distrust

The release of the photos and footage has caused much debate in Washington and on Arabic television, as the US does not usually publish pictures of dead combatants and objected when dead US troops were shown on the Arabic Al-Jazeera TV channel during the war.

Mr Rumsfeld said the publication of pictures would save American and coalition lives and prove that Iraq's former rulers would not return.

But some Pentagon generals are reported to have found the release "repugnant".

An Iraqi academic, Asim Mohammad Imran, told the BBC Arabic Service in Basra that releasing the pictures showed the lack of trust between the Americans and the Iraqi people.

"Presenting the photos in this direct way by the US or Iraqi television channels shows that the American Administration and the Coalition Provisional Authority in Iraq (CPA) had doubts about the way the Iraqi people would receive these pictures, which is with suspicion," he said.

"In other words there is a mutual distrust between the Iraqi citizens and the CPA."

The UK prime minister's special envoy to Iraq, John Sawers, believes the Iraqis can be convinced.

"The Iraqi people wanted absolute certainty that these people are dead," he told the BBC.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

"I'm not surprised they're sceptical, after 35 years of Saddam's propaganda machine, that news items that come out of voices of authority are questioned."

He said these were exceptional circumstances.

"These were the butchers of this regime. One was a sexual predator, a sadist; the other was a ruthless, power-hungry man, and they killed tens of thousands of people between them," he said.

"It was a finely-balanced decision, of course, what to do, and I think we've found the right path here."

US officials are now said to be troubled by what to do with the bodies of the brothers.

Cremation is not acceptable to the Muslim faith but there are fears burying the bodies could lead to the creation of a shrine.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3097089.stm

boycott   

the make-up speaks out..

i guess comes always a right time for a stone with two blows - releasing wearied american opinion and soldiers having hard time.

would the progeny ****** enough to stay in the same house when the most powerful army is on their path? :confused:

AYOUB   

'American Values' comes to mind whenever i see those pictures. This comes in the same week as a report saying there are people (MUSLIMS) being tortured to death in Guantanamo (Cuba) by Americans, some of them not even adults. I know the Hussein brothers might have done a lot of bad things to Iraqis, but what have done to Americans or British to justify that? Did the people who released those pictures take into consideration, the feelings of remaining members of the brother's families esp the daughters, sisters and mother?

Even as someone who knows Iraqis and Iranians who suffered under the Saddam regime those pictures spoilt my day. I don't think we should be reproducing such pictures if we think they were wrong in the the first place. The same goes to some tasteless stories I always see in this forum like the ones saying 'Dr xx says YY about Islam' and then asking us what we think.

One thing you all seem to have ignored is the brothers were thought to have been betrayed by Saddam's cousin for money. Blood might be thicker than water but for some, nothing beats hard cash.

Xalimo7   

This was unhappening, may God take them to Janna.

i am heart broken,and saddened by this ,this was not an american act.This was personal vendeta , Bush's v Saddam's