Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Loser Maxamed Abdillahi Omar I am not clever enough to compete in Somaliland

Saalax   

That what it seems aswell but remember Hargeysa is his motherland so of course there will be times of conflict of loyalty. Even though i think his caado qaate and should never be trusted.

Timur   

Don't laugh guys, I'm gonna try to help you understand Libaahe's logic:

-Mohamed Abdullahi Omaar, part of a journalistic dynasty, and educated background, is not good enough to run for a low level position.

-Dahir Kaahin Riyaale whose only qualification was torturing a few reer Waoqyi boys in 1986 became president of Somaliland.

Does Mr. Omaar need to torture a few boys in Berbera to get some respect in those parts? :confused:

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

Oomaar is trying to stay humble and give respect to other elder statesmen. One of the traits that makes him appealing is his humble nature. As for "cleverness", Oomaar, an Oxford educated man, is a smart individual.

Oomaar is good for Somalia.

Abwaanoow, Somaliland haduu hoos kala shaqeeyo, maxaa dhib ah oo ku jirta? Sow iyaguba shacab Soomaaliyeed maaha oo in la soo dhaweeyo ay haboon tahay?
:D
Anigu waxaan maqlay Jingeli ayaa meesha u dhuutinayey oo rabey inuu isagu Foreign Minister position la wareego oo Shariif baa wateye, ee eedahaas kale ma maqal.
:D

Libaax Somaliland waa dad iyo dal Soomaaliyeed balse in la soo dhaweeyo baad sheegeysaaye hadday ku qaboobayaan Caasimadda iyo Madaxweynahaba halla iskugu daro xitaa xal haddii ay keeneyso waan qabaa balse waxa aan ka hadlayno waa dad sheeganaya inay yihiin Qaran gaar u istaagey oo Soomaaliya ka go'ay in Wasiirka Arrimaha Dibeddu la shaqeeyana oo arrintaas si hoose uga caawiyana inay shaqadiisu bannaynayso adigaan ku weydiinayaa. Anigu shakhsi gaar ah ma taageero, shakise iigama jiro inuu Jengeli jagadaan isku rabi karo Soomaali ayaa dhinacaas u badatay iyo inaan aragno un dad leh aniga ayaa meeshaan ku fiican. In Sharif hoosta ka watey iyo in kale runtii war kama hayo. Jengeli markii hore oo loo magaabayey jagadaan waxaan is lahaa uma qalmo balse atleast hawl-karnimo aanan ka fileyn ayuu muujiyey haddana ma qabo in lagu soo celiyo. Oxford baan ka baxay macne ma samaynayso, caqli badan baan leeyahay macne ma samaynayso waxaa muhiim ah shaqada laguu xilsaaray si daacadnimo, karti iyo hufnaan leh ma uga bixi kartaa.

Anigu taladayda hadday tahay waan kuu sheegay.

Raaqiyo amase Cismaan Kalluun baa ninkaan kaga fiicnaa, balse dad badan oo ka bixi kara ayaa jira.

Saalax   

Timur can't you read somali? This is from Maxamed Abdillahi Omar's own words nothing to do with me.

“Waxaan Xil uga raadsan waayay Somaliland waxa ay tahay waxaa Jooga dad iga Aqoon & Cilmi badan"

The Zack   

^He sounds like a very confused person. The answer to every question that is asked to him is "Dadka Somaliyeed ama dadka Somaliland baa go'aan ka gaadhi" or "Anigu waa la i dirsaday". WTF! He is the foreign minister for god's sake! Go listen to it bal and confirm if this is really him.

The Zack   

^Does this sound right to you?

He is trying to have his cake and eat it too. Trying to work for the TFG and still appease Somaliland is a terrible thing to do. A foreign minister of a country needs to have clear stances. He failed to answer any of the questions asked to him.

Guys if U look around and be honest do really believe that the guys running for office post at this junction of Somali drama has any loyalty to those ppl? seriously, think about it all of them I don't care what degree they are holding, U think any self respecting intelligent nationalist who deeply love his country and ppl will join any administration that is in control in any Somali inhabited area.Besides, having a degree from some University does not qualify someone to be smart or intelligent, that is Allah's gift to individuals. To be intelligent or smart is to be analytical of things and be creative or inventive, and also deeply understanding of the fundamental of things and be appreciative of them. From what I have observed most of the Somalis with degree are similar to those who memorized the Qur'aan from one end to the other and know each Ayah by heart, at the same time know very little of the meaning within. Having said that I am sure there some with great intelligence, unfortunately no one pays any attention to them which is the misfortune of the Somali nation of today.

ANTARA   

Ina Omaar deserves some respect compared to your average traitor. If Somalis were to negotiate amongst themselves the secession of Somaliland, then he is well placed and can bring the two parties into negotiations. But I guess it's bit premature to talk about that now. May be he can be of help in persuading the TFG to sign an agreement to that effect, after-all this is Somalia and some serious dosh could take you a long way.

Originally posted by oba hiloowlow:

aniga waxaan la yaabanahay waxa waaye sabab ayay niman reer somaliland xil ugu heli karaan dowladda somaliyeed, ileen nin xamari dowladda siilaanyo ku arki meyside.

Dee maad iska so eridaan, maxay idin ku joogaan war iska so erya niyo. ciidan idin keeni mayaan dad idin keeni mayaan idin tageera , wa just kharash idinka lumay , suldaan dallabay ba sheegey . dadkasi dawlad bey yeesheen halkooda hanaga joogaan