Sign in to follow this  
Haashim

Tragic Death of Two Friends

Haashim   

Here is a true incident of two Muslim friends who died in an accident. The incident took place in 2001 in Toronto, Canada. One of the brothers who died was our neighbour. His name was Samanthar. He was a teenager and had great dreams for the future. We would visit him sometimes to talk about the purpose of life. Due to the pressure from friends, he would always say "Insha-Allah" and hope to start doing things in the near future. Then one day, it all came to an end. Brother Samanthar along with another brother was driving a car at night around 9:00 p.m. At one place, they stopped the car as the traffic light turned red. Far behind them was a police car that was chasing a stolen van. The van came really fast and hit Samanthar's car from the back. Instantly, the two brothers passed away. May Allah forgive them and cover them with His mercy.

Everyone, mainly the youth, should take a lesson from this incident that death is unpredictable. No one should delay practising Islam for a later time as that time may never come. Let's make a strong commitment to start today. May Allah make it easy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

inaa lilaahi wa ina ilaay rajicuun,,,

may Allah have mercy on them,,,and grant samir and imaan for their families,

Amiiiiin...

well, a few years ago, whem i was the partying type, a few of my secondary school friends where going out clubbing,

there was 4 muslim guys, and 1 other, the muslim boys (non were somali) were good brothers, we used to pray duhuur and asar prayers 2gether at school.

anywayz, they were driving through a tunnel, they had replaced on of the cars tires with the spare one, and they were driving at a speed that the spare tyre could not handle, the car crashed, all 4 muslim guys died,

walaal, when i heard about their deaths, i cried, one of my friends who went to the hospital gave me the gorry details,,,,

2 of the brothers died instantly, one of them died straight after he got laid on the stretcher,

the last to die, he went to hospital, he had blood coming from his eyes, ears, mouth, he was cryign blood,,, he had internal and external bleeding,,,there was nothing the doctors could do,,,they just watched him, bleed to death.

this scared me, and helped me change my ways, i thought that could have been me,,, i fear the future of my good brothers, i pray Allah has mercy on them, coss they were good guys.

then i remember that your last actions and intentions count,,,,

may we all die carying out a good act with good intentions,,,amiin

Haashim   

AAMMIIN, and thanks Sister. There is nothing better than the HUSNUL KHATIMA, A BETTER END, and one haddith narrator (i forgot his name) said i met 70 of the Sahaba (R.A) and many other Taabiciin (R.A) they were all asking ALLAH a HUSNUL KHATIMA.

Raxmah   

Asalamu alaikum

Thanks for the reminder Muraad. I hope we all strive for the hereafter, and remember that even we are in our youth doesn't mean our last day might not be today. SO inshallah we try our best in making every second count for the sake of allah.

Thx very much for the reminder Muraad. Indeed Death is something that we should all try to rember on a day to day basis because some day we too will have to taste death and its better we be prepared for it.

It is a sad story and unfortunately too many people are dealying practising and implementing islam fully in ther lives.

Yah indeed..makes me shiver walaahi...death is evitable and it soon to hit us but the glamor of today is blinding us from tomorrow's resurement. Appreicate it, sincerely. May you get a good deed for it..

cheerious

Muraad thank you... for sharing with us this painful but true story, the same for the other sistah ... its true death is envitable and its the only guarantee in this world! also we must not forget that death does not come to us ... but rather we go to death when our time is up!

May Allah give us hassana in this dunya and the hereafter and protect us all from naara jahaanam!

ameen!

Mujahida   

May Allah grant those that died Forgiveness Ameen.

It's very unbelievable how one can be sitting right beside you and the next minute they're gone. Eventhough it's hard to believe, I know that it's Allah's power and Haq.

What I know for sure is this

" just the way we're talking of our friends & loved ones now having passed away" That way one day others will be talking about us. I mean we'll be gone. Just like the way they were taken. The thought of that Shows me that Duniya is NOTHING but AKHIRA is everything.

Ma'Salama