Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Nur Cade might not be the problem after all.

lool.Farax Brown :D I think you can not read.

Adeer give the PM achance indeed, but from the sources I have he is going. Dont bite me man and let me repeat.

Geedi was supported and given three years. More time than any PM in living memory. He left with respect. ..........................................

Nur Cade was given a chance and blew it and might I add..

We will insha Allah have a new

new PM and the TFG train is again on the move.

And who ever is the PM.,..

Duke is not alone in support Mogadishu will, Bossaso will come out and we wish him the best

Thus Farax Brown keep up the good work you are fast.

The simple premise here is the the Duke will support the TFG government :D

Thierry.   

Nur Cade is going nowhere unless he personally disassociates himself from this government, after all this a man who the international community brought forward to try and salvage the Puppet bandwagon.

A lot of tough talk from Mr Duke lately abti peace is the TFG only solution for 2 years they have been unable to put down the resistance, Ethiopians want to pull out and do not support your uncle wholeheartedly anymore.

I anything an all out war will strengthen the good resistance and they will get more tangible support both from the Diaspora and the folks within.

I suggest you find new hero as the current one is stuck between a rock ad a hard place

His retirement gift will e a hearing in front of national or international criminal courts and believe the evidence against him is in abundance.

Faarax Br....af muslim amase af gaal mid...do you stand for the desmemberment of the Somali Republic..... yes or no if you are what you are man or woman....

Originally posted by Nayruus:

Faarax Br....af muslim amase af gaal mid...do you stand for the desmemberment of the Somali Republic..... yes or no if you are what you are man or woman....

Define what you mean by the "Somali republic" first. If you are reffering to the former Somali republic,Then may i please remind you that country seized to exist 20 yrs ago and is now under an occupation.

Redsan,I have one mission,to debunk everything Duke says. Count on me...i blast the flip floppers

RedSea   

^I have no intention to doubt your ability to do so, knowing the way you have been dealing with these catz lately. lol

Professor, I have no interest in defending the likes of Cade, but you forced my hand and you must deal with it. That said, emotion plays a big role because I truly care about the well being of my people, unlike some people here. Any politician who slightly sees hope and who is willing to do whatever it takes is a man that I will welcome with open arms. As much as I think you are a decent human being, I will not tolerate your likes belittling a man who wants to do good for his people when you are sitting on your behind day in and day out and shouting shabaab from the top of your lungs.

PS:Geelka, just because I once teased the two of u being one of the same, doesn't mean that I truly believe it.(take the membership# as a hint of sort dear lad and don't ever repeat that silly notion u have in ya head to anyone, or else they will think you have completely lost it)

psps:Professor, I was addressing ^ the other clown that bears your nick