Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Nur Cade might not be the problem after all.

RedSea   

NAIROBI, Kenya July 16 (Garowe Online) - Somalia's interim Prime Minister, Nur "Adde" Hassan Hussein, told reporters during a Wednesday press conference in the Kenyan capital Nairobi that he is "willing to resign" if it will bring lasting peace to the war-torn Horn of Africa country.

"I am holding this responsibility for the [somali] people, but I will not claim to have power," Prime Minister Nur Adde said, while adding that genuine reconciliation will bring peace back to Somalia.

Somali PM Nur Adde

He appealed to all opposition groups to join the negotiation table and "talk with the government."

Asked about the militant group al Shabaab and its alleged links to al Qaeda, the Prime Minister stated: "I will talk with anyone who works for the peace of our country."

He indicated that he is willing to pay a high price to achieve peace in Somalia, after nearly 18 years of war, saying: "I am willing to resign if it results in peace for Somalia."

The Somali Prime Minister also spoke about the June 9 agreement he signed with the Islamist-dominated opposition Alliance for the Re-liberation of Somalia.

"The Agreement was originally supposed to be officially signed in Saudi Arabia, but because of delays, I hope it will be signed soon," he said, while answering a question about why the ceasefire clause has not been implemented.

Source: Garowe Online

quitting is not the solution but leading other members of the parliament, each one to his village or town and talking these people about the need for reconciliation, disarmament, self-motivation when it comes to governance, peace and development........ if that is not possible, shoot everything that moves where it is not supposed to, very sad that the dilimas we face today have been answered more then half a millennia ago by scholars in feudal europe.

“The answer is of course, that it would be best to be both loved and feared. But since the two rarely come together, anyone compelled to choose will find greater security in being feared than in being loved.” ~ Machiavelli

Fabregas   

Red Sea, do you believe that nonsense? Trust me, saxiib, his sort are more dangerous than Yusuf or any other warlord. He may be a nice guy, but the man is in servitude to the Ethiopian regime, who has even gone to the extent of describing the Tabliq killings as self defence, downplaying the humanitarian disaster , and the man was a also a judge in the last dictatorship. As for him talking to Shabaab; get the off the Xabashi Tank first!

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

I am getting feeds that Yeey is pushing to get all the MPs show up in Baidoa. There is a "massive" plot underway against Cadde ala Gheedi style.

We wait and see ...

I knew it when Duke posted something about him two days ago. And i actually refrenced his posting patterns before Ghedi's demise.

Send him away!,Matter of fact,lets get rid of him right away.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^
:D:D

Nur Cadde is a rare siyaasi and intellectual...

Naxnu naxkumu bithawaahir,wallaahu yatawallaa bi saraa'ir, yaa Doctoore...

Nothing rare about him, saxiib, waraaq un ba wax logu so qoray; and he's just following the script. The fact that he's an intellectual makes even it worser, ileen the man is not a jahiil or a warlord!

^Hal wax ii sheeg, do you really believe waxa aad qoreyso?

There are many men in the yey administration that share the opinion of Nur cade. As far as I am concerned if a man in his position is willing to come out and say that he will step down if it means for the greater good of the country is a good man in my book. In the case of Nur Cade, a class act politician.

It tells me that he is not in it for the glory. Nur cade made himself clear, he loves his people and his country and he will do whatever it takes, even if it means stepping down to bring together all the parties involved into the peace negotiation.

As for you professor, you say that they are all alike, not in his case and in the case of the many politicians who are not yey supports but hold cabinet positions in his administration. (I know few)

Just because you don't hear these men speak out in the open, don't mean they don't exist. Not everyone is a "**********".

Remember professor, Nur cade is more of a man than you will ever be.

About the Masjid massacre, I and many people here share the same opinion, what does that make us?

My advise to you is to get hold of yourself, you are really walking on thin line here@nabad diid.

"Prof" ;) Nur Cade is going lads. The TFG is reshuffling soon. Then a major security crackdown and the 2009 elections.

Your opnions noted but no body gives a damn. You are as ill informed as Yusuf Indacade is a Shiekh.

Originally posted by General Duke:

"Prof"
;)
Nur Cade is going lads. The TFG is reshuffling soon. Then a major security crackdown and the 2009 elections.

Your opnions noted but no body gives a damn. You are as ill informed as Yusuf Indacade is a Shiekh.

Let me dig up some stuff(good) you posted about Cade.

*I see another foot in mouth moment from the duke* smile.gif

BRB---- :D

Saaxiib Duke--->

Hot off the presses::

"Shiekh" Yusuf Indacade has just agreed to replace Nur Cade and take the post of Prime Minister. This happened after President Yey(triple OG) wined and dined the good shiekh at some undisclosed location in baidoa yesterday.

Finally,the TFG and AL SHABAB can now direct their war machine at the GREAT SOVEREIGN REPUBLIC OF SOMALILAND.

Big Freakin mistake, Duke!

Fabregas   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

^Hal wax ii sheeg, do you really believe waxa aad qoreyso?

There are many men in the yey administration that share the opinion of Nur cade. As far as I am concerned if a man in his position is willing to come out and say that he will step down if it means for the greater good of the country is a good man in my book. In the case of Nur Cade, a class act politician.

It tells me that he is not in it for the glory. Nur cade made himself clear, he loves his people and his country and he will do whatever it takes, even if it means stepping down to bring together all the parties involved into the peace negotiation.

As for you professor, you say that they are all alike, not in his case and in the case of the many politicians who are not yey supports but hold cabinet positions in his administration. (I know few)

Just because you don't hear these men speak out in the open, don't mean they don't exist. Not everyone is a "**********".

Remember professor, Nur cade is more of a man than you will ever be.

About the Masjid massacre, I and many people here share the same opinion, what does that make us?

My advise to you is to get hold of yourself, you are really walking on thin line here@nabad diid.

Aside from the emotions, I believe everything, every word, I have said. I never denied HE might be a good man on the inside, but his words,actions and the bad crowd the man is keeping, shall be what we judge him by. As for me never becoming a man he is: Alxamdulilah, I pray to Allah; O Allah never make amongst such people that sold their country, Ameen!

*BACK,That was Quick* L0000L.

Duke's PM Thread

and for the lazy people,here are some quotes

posted November 22, 2007 02:03 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets give the new PM a chance, he is a civilian, a trained lawyer, a police Colonel a man who has not been involved in the wars.

He has experience with the humanaterian sector which is vital for this post.

As for the excuses about Ethiopia, if you want peace seek it.

I wish him and the government the best

posted November 22, 2007 02:41 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duke will cheer for him until the new pm has his runnings with the old man yey. Just watch

posted November 22, 2007 03:11 PM

The Duke is not alone Mogadishu came out, Bossaso came out and we wish him the best

posted November 22, 2007 05:05 PM

lool. Geedi was supported and given three years. More time than any PM in living memory. He left with respect. We have a new PM and the TFG train is again on the move.

Again all they do is complain. Typical, give the new PM a chance thats all.

such a good detective yaa Faarax brawn redface.gif I am just wondering what has he (Nur Cadde)done that disqualified him in Duke book? I think Nur will do a great job and bring somalis together if he is given the time and resources..My 2 cents forks.