Sign in to follow this  
nuune

WARAYSI LALA YEESHAY MAXBUUS

nuune   

I think the interviewer is too harsh and not appropriate to ask such hard questions on this kind of circumstances, okey here is the interview

what do u think of this whole thing, this is disgraceful, the whole thing makes me mad, the war I mean which started today.

Bachelor   

It is nothing but a bad joke. If we had a Saturday night live show in somali, this piece of interview would have made it this week. :D What a journalist!!!!!!!!

Som@li   

^^^i don't think it is a joke, War is not a joke,

yes the interviewer is hash,and the soldier feels confident and not frightened.

This is really so hillarious, somali's are now understanding how to use the media as a source of influence and a way to wage propaganda war, this will definitely undermine the reputation and the integerity of somaliland's standing army. Yet, it is the begnning of another war "the propaganda war". The questions were not harsh, they were fair and the captive responded in a confident way. C/lahi Yusuf knows if he mistreats these captives who are over 40 in numbers he will impair the trust and the loyalty that he worked so enormously to generate. I have no doubt he will free them in the next comming few days to show somaliland that he has no hostile feelings towards the people of Somaliland. This is a golden opportunity for him to dispel the notion that he is anti somaliland if he releases them as immediate as possible, their release will also assure the people of somaliland that C/lahi Yusuf is not the way they thought he is after all. altough, we know he is suicidal maniac who is addicted of killing people in the pursuit of power.

Tough reporter! Doqonkaas dhegaha ka garaac!

But on a serious note though, we are finding ourselves in a very bad situation.

It could transform into a lose-lose scenario for all.