Sign in to follow this  
A New Born

Does Somaliland´s recognition hang on Mogadishu´s rejectinn of A/Yusufe

Lately i´ve noticed some sort of a tune change from Die-hard "Somalilanders".

Now i wonder if there has ever been a common strategy between Mogadishu n Hargeisa regarding the afermath of the Barre regime.

Does the "Somaliland die-hard" camp feel bertayed ( out-manouvered .. if u like) by the sudden change of heart by the Mogadishu chicks in Nairobi when they Accepted the outucome?.

Is Mogadishu taking a Revenge on Hargiesa by letting Colonel Yeey become the federal President.?

In assupumtion of that Mogadishu and Hargeisa had some weird common agenda against Barre, where does the "red thread route" led?

Is it time to reality check? if so , who is infront of the mirror?.

Qudhac   

Lately i´ve noticed some sort of a tune change from Die-hard "Somalilanders".

first of all son there is no such thing as die hard somalilanders and non-die hard somalilanders only SOMALILANDERS, and can you ellabrate on what these so called change of tune is???

Does the "Somaliland die-hard" camp feel bertayed ( out-manouvered .. if u like) by the sudden change of heart by the Mogadishu chicks in Nairobi when they Accepted the aotucome?.

Muqdisho chicks?????

to be batrayed you must have some kind of agreement, a kind of a deall, somaliland and the warlords of somalia/muqdisho have no such agreement nor understanding...

Is Mogadishu taking a Revenge on Hargiesa by letting Colonel Yeey become the federal President.?

revenge???? and what would they be avenging exacly???

In assupumtion of that Mogadishu and Hargeisa had some weird common agenda against Barre, where does the "red thread route" led?

am not sure what you getting here.. but if you talking about the time when they both shared the downfall and dismantling of afweyne dictatorship and after that success they both went their way..

Is it time to reality check? in fo , who is infront of the mirror?.

comer again???

loool look what somaliland has to put up with for an opposition talk about IQ overdose :D

The change of TUNE i´m reffering to is nothing less of the sudden intrest of the "die-hard Somalilanders" to the eventual comming of A/Yusuf to Mogadishu.

Is A/Yusuf´s comming to Mogadishu a nightmare for Hargeisa?

I think i´m clear enough , if not , lemme know :D

Juma bro... not that i know or WANT him comming to "xamar cade" ,, but i kind of noticed n got pissed by the "Die hard Somalilanders" making the issue of eventual A/Yusuf comming to Mogadishu as a case for Hargeisa.

Since when Harggeisa have a say in who is comming or leaving .. i thought they´d their towels with them in 91 .

Qudhac   

lol i guess communication doesnt come easy for some :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

JB what exacly are you attempting to say brother :confused:

Jumatatu   

He is asking whether President Yusuf will accept Riyaale as vice-president or whether he will make him a junior government minister...36_1_11.gif