Sign in to follow this  
Khalaf

[Soomaali Galbeed]

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

Khalaf,
but you're using the right argument and reasoning for the wrong situation.

How so? The situation is: No body cares about Somaligalbeed, certainly not border somali community. I think the constant habashi this, habshi that is utter crap, lip service waayo somalis dont care about each other, how do you expect outsiders to care about you? How do you expect them to gain any victory without any help or unity from broader somali community? Even they are divided to the core. Ask ourselves why, instead of shooting the messenger deal with the message and think of solutions!

I don't believe Soomaali Galbeed is any different than Burco, Badhan, Boosaaso, Buurtinle, Banaadir, Baydhabo or Badhaadhe. They are all Somali cities regardless the historic clan and the struggle they go through is Somali one.

Somaligalbeed is as different as you can get, this region is claimed also by Ethiopia. This means somthing.

Their daily struggle is bigger than just simple flag or clan name. Try to dig down and ask the hard questions that Somali Galbeed is faced with.

Maybe its the way of my sentence structuring, waayo I know of their struggle my first post on the topic was its shame no body helps them cajiib how people like to twist things ;) ..., they are the only somalis in my opinion who are on haaq road and noble duty and may Allah give them victory. But we need to ask ourselves tough questions. Why have they been oppressed this long? Why isnt anything changing? Maybe somthing is wrong with their stragety?

Elaborate more on how Ethiopia is not responsible or blamed for the occupation of Somalida galbeedka & koonfurta? [/QB]

Why dont you elaborate on what is stoping somalis from working together collectively, building their nation, helping assisting their brothers in Somaligalbeed, working for the interests of their nation? Must we blame our failures on Ethiopia? :confused: I certainly believe not.

Originally posted by Khalaf:

Now back to the issue I raised on cuqdaad and inferiority complex! First to Nepthys. Ukhti I don’t know meesha aa iga soo gasheey personally waayo unless I did something to you individually which I have no knowledge of, or you have personal vendetta like Farah and is interested in qaraxis kaan, again would be untrue here also, because I would never get involved in af xuumo with a sister, there is no way you could ever reach such a conclusion about my intentions on this topic. Walaaleey iga raali ahow marka hooreey, hadeey taan khalaad iga tahay, lakiin from my experience on this neck of woods (SOL politics) it could only mean you have issues with my clan, if not then what gives abaayo? I mean no offense gabar ba thay ma raabiin ruunti to ask such a question, lakiin the cuqdaad and inferiority complex rather buufis of anything to do with the clan of Puntland is like whoa, what gives people? I said the same thing basically that Sayyid and Naryuus said on this topic.
icon_razz.gif

Second to Kash, I can just imagine you on da computer going through the SOL achieves, "hmmmmm lets see what kinda of dirt I can find on Khalaf to expose him hehehe it will make me feel a whole lot better for the day,hehehehe hahahaha Gosh darn it, he has more then 1300 posts almost all seem to have the same themes and believes, darn! Ahh got em, this he praised Abdullahi Yusuf I knew it, he loves his tol, that’s why went against the ICU!" Am I correct? I mean why else would you go into this trouble to dig up? But what does that quote proof or show, that more then 1300 posts don’t? You seem to be a man possessed, obsessive of other peoples clans, tolkood iyo adeerkood, unhealthy obsession and to point your unIslamic aqeedah of wishing/liking/exposing for what u believe to be shortcomings wrongs of your brothers and overlooking the good they stand for.
;)
You really want know why I said that about AY although partly true waayo he is a man of his word, has lotta a lot of strength, maybe 80 with a borrowed liver may I add, but got more balls and strength then you or any one of us here for being in the vila at Mogadishu and a persistence cat, everybody knows that quality of his, ive seen many somalis of various clans say the same thing. My statement hadaba was towards the fake haters under fake banners of islaminimo/somalnimo yet stressing about dead Sultans/Boqors, and their boogyman clan :eek: ......then praise for AY waayo in my opinion he shouldve quit politics iyo qashiinkaan long time ago, chill with his beautiful Hawa, walk the beaches of Bosooso, enjoy the stars at the Nugal Vally, seek Allah’s forgiveness for his wrongs, go to haaj and live the rest of his life all chilled out. But once ganagsta always gangasta.
:D
He lived his life his way, adiga ba hooyo ba kuu daasheey make your mark on the world do good, do it your way jalle instead of worrying about peoples tol, or uncles ect ect. Brotherly advice.
smile.gif

Rabanaa!! War sabeeyn baa kuugu xiran adeer,LOL. :D

Perhaps in the future,you should do a little soul searching before you spit out what you over hear at your local grocery store. There is no personall vendetta or qarxis here. The comments,critiques & debates you get from forumers(More so from Me) is based on what you write & say on these boards(past & present). Live with it,ala Duke & HornAfrique's style.

On a more serious note,If you heard about Mogadishu on an American Movie,you need salvation. Perhaps you need Quran saar :D

Now,dont make me dig some more dirt on you yaah? icon_razz.gif

Khalaf   

Ahh how I expected this. :D Post numero uno not dealing with any of the points I raised on the topic. I shall keep counting until someone challenges my message. "soul seaching" coming from the likes of Farah :D maybe I should try clubbing adeer that should do me good yaah?

Ahh how I expected this.
Post numero uno not dealing with any of the points I raised on the topic. I shall keep counting until someone challenges my message. "soul seaching" coming from the likes of Farah
maybe I should try clubbing adeer that should do me good yaah?

Judging by your lousy debating skills(not to mention your lack of knowledge),You will probably make a horrible dancer too. :D

Heres a tip,grow up icon_razz.gif

Khalaf   

Post numero dos not dealing with any of the points raised. If my skills are lousy and lack of knowledge, then it should be easy to refute the message? Ana ba ka daraan markaan farah troller history, islam, iyo wixi la mid ah ka la hadleeyo. Adeer go attend to your niiko sessions.

Post numero tres anyone else?

Khalaf   

I dont know what majaajilo means. Or wasting space, but these types of arguments personalizing topics, back and forth nac nac and ignorning the message is childish and danbii, I dislike to engage in it and try to avoid it,but its certainly not coming from my end but my senior Farah the troller, who wants to ruin the topic with his childishness.

I for one do not really care what Khalaf, the real person behind this computer screen does or thinks, but Khalaf, this cyber character of SOL, comes across as a confused young man who tends to get the basics wrong. What I mean by that is that this cyber character pens down disturbing write ups, over simplifying complex issues like the role of Indhacadde in the Courts and in the process ignoring the big picture of the whole org, or latching on a hard-to-achieve Islamic ideals and rejecting genuine efforts on the basis of it not meeting those ideal benchmarks good Khalaf sets out. Concentrating on trivial matters when bigger issues are at hand is another habit Khalaf is afflicted with. Look no further than this thread of his. When that region is at a historical crossroads of far-reaching consequences, good Khalaf chooses to discuss on a one movement’s name and queries why it did not choose a more encompassing one. I find that to be intellectually dishonest for the man claims to be in agreement with this struggle against Ethiopia in principle but seem to be held back by a mere technicality. What gives adeer? Why don’t you start topics about how to help these oppressed Muslims? Why did you choose to politicize their struggle?

Khalaf, don’t get me wrong adeer. I am not accusing you with tribalism; no I am not going there. Where I find a glaring discrepancy is your reasoning in disowning Islamic Courts. It’s just not credible that you believe that the Courts was a clan oriented movement or was representing one clan’s interest. Nor can you rationally argue that one man single-handedly downed an entire org and play the Indhacadde card on us. Neither is it convincing that you abandoned Courts because they were imperfect and made mistakes, quite fatal mistakes that caused them both limbs and lives, if may add that. We are imperfect beings after all. What makes your prayers not to compile then [xaggee salaaddaadu iska qabanla’dahay]? You see, just like you I believe that Courts made mistakes. I believe they planned poorly and sleepwalked on many issues without adequately thinking through. I believe they recklessly provoked an enemy whose logistical reach and military superiority they knew they had no match. But again I also know wining is not always the only benchmark to validate that something is good and right. For Allah’s sake, even the righteous sahabs made mistakes and lost important battles. Not only that but I also know, acknowledge and appreciate the good they brought with them during their brief rule. How could one deny them that? It has been recorded and archived on varying media, both electronic and print. Indeed, their legacy still lives on be it in the form of Airports they restored or Harbors they refurbished or more importantly in the form of cities they tamed. During Somalia’s long and tragic civil war, these men had indeed gone to where no man before them ever went, as it were, and history will forever attest to that.

So for you to repeatedly focus narrowly on their shortcomings, conveniently ignoring the triumph of good over evil, which clearly manifested in the opportunistic acts of Mohamed Dheere, Qanyare, Qaybdiid and others in their effort to sell off god-fearing Muslims in Mogadishu for mere monetary gains, is quite disappointing adeer.

Warlords come and go. Just like others before him, the old man will die and meet his Allah. If I were the decider for this man’s fate, I would have guided him to a path that pleases his Allah, and as a result impacts on our tribal politics in a positive way. But that’s not in our hands. We have no control on anyone’s destiny. Neither do we know what’s in anyone’s heart. We can only judge on what we see and observe. And on that account, the old man and his political companions are indeed on the wrong course. Shame has homed in on them. And that’s really sad. Khalafow, stick with your principles adeer. If you see Islam, support it no matter how feeble it seems. If you see good, support it regardless of where it comes from. If you see evil, condemn it regardless of who’s doing it.

There is no ambiguity in Somalia’s current politics: in every region forces that are propped up by anti Islam powers are in command. Ethiopia, acting as America’s hired soldiers, is in ascendancy. The influence of good Muslims over our affairs has sadly receded. As things stand today, these are the painful facts on the ground. But they aren't constant, and they will IA change in due course.

Allow ma ku iri~~

Observer   

Anyone have any info on what happened in the last Ethio elections? Did the ONLF have a political wing? Did they win any seats? What is the number of Somalis in Ethiopia? etc

Last Ethio election took place 5 month after the entire ethiopan elected thier MP. As Abdilethif said the very first time in 1991-92 election the ONLF had won comfortiably a good majority of the sits in both state and federal parliment. Soon after the ONLF and OLF start to debate the article 39 (i.e. every region can secede peacefuly). Meles and his TPLF regime banned both groups. Since then they are not allowed to take any part. I am not sure but the number of Somali in MP is less then 30 out of 450 and none are elected by the people appointed by Meles so that tells you the majority who inhabited the land is not adiquately represented.

Q: What different does it makes if ONLF becomes say SNLF? Also, why those who doesnt want ONLF comes up with thier own group and fight the obressive tigre instead of nagging about ONLF?

Q: Anybody had idea where the WSLF's are and what have they achieved if anything?

Blessed   

I understand the need to curb qabiilist sensitivities but changing a region names is way over the top. We need to have a bit of respect for history.

I’ve nothing to say on the matter that hasn’t already been said by the sensible amongst us. May Allah grant the people of that region victory. Ameen, Insha Allah.

Nephissa   

Personal vandetta you say? You're not worth the effort walaal. However, my issue with you is:

a)the trivializion of the O-denia's history of struggle. and b)The Hadith/qur'an coated topping qabiilists like yourself giving the people of Puntland a bad name. No amount of cut and paste hadith or a verse in the qur'an will make you seem less of a qabilist. You are what you're, admit it and live with it.

And I can’t even take seriously being preached by someone who has the audacity to compare what he saw on a hollywood movie with what has/is happening in O-denia or Mogdishu. People are out there putting their lives on the line daily, getting killed for resisting an occupation, unlike you fighting awful hard with your dabo dhilif mouth while praising your blood thirsty uncle. Have you no morals yaa sheikh-ku-sheeg?

Malika   

Originally posted by Observer:

Q: Anybody had idea where the WSLF's are and what have they achieved if anything?

After the defeat by Ethiopian and Cuban Forces in Feb 79,where 3,000 Somali troops lost their lives and the main cities were retaken back by Ethiopia . Siad Barre gave the orders for the SNA troops to pull out of the Ethiopia, after the withdrawal the WSLF and few small SNA units reverted to guerrilla tactics. In the early 1980 it was confirmed that the WSLF once again controlled the countryside and many main roads, also “volunteers” believed by many to have been troops of the SNA were reportedly to had rejoined the WSLF. Meanwhile, Ethiopia had started training and equipping the Somali Salvation Democratic Front[sSDF] and later the Somali National Movement [sNM],both group were against the Siad Barre regime. The Somali government subsequently forbade the WSLF to use its territory to launch attacks into Ethiopia, with this decision the struggle wasn’t effective enough hence the formation of a splinter group ONLF which was formed in 1984 outside Somalia&Ethiopia,the organisation slipped back into Og-aden in 1988 where its still operating…

As for Somalia, what a shame huh! Ethiopia seems to have had us on a leash for along long time!

Observer did I answer your question,oh heck felt like telling the story.. smile.gif

I dont know what majaajilo means. Or wasting space, but these types of arguments personalizing topics, back and forth nac nac and ignorning the message is childish and danbii, I dislike to engage in it and try to avoid it,but its certainly not coming from my end but my senior Farah the troller, who wants to ruin the topic with his childishness.

I know it is never my fault either. It is others who always rant about nothing while being in my face :D

That aside Mr Khalaf, I don't understand what's your issue with name adopted by the resistance. If other Somalis truely wanted to be free and liberate their lands. They would joined their brethen in the fight against the Xabashi. I don't see how you could blame other tribes's complete indiffirence or lack of interest on ONLF. These other Somalis would have joinned the struggle if they truely care Somaligalbeed.

I guess they don't care enough. If they did, they would have actually sat down with ONLF and form a new movement ( who knows maybe with diffirent name too). The fact remains other Somalis never took the initiative to engage ONLF.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

[QB] I for one do not really care what Khalaf, the
real person
behind this computer screen does or thinks, but
Khalaf
, this
cyber character
of SOL, comes across as a confused young man who tends to get the basics wrong.

No adeer you have Khalaf confused, try again. Maxa iii modeey adeer, those that dance for an audience and have a “cyper character” to project and protect?, no Sir, I stay to true to myself, on da street or here. Sure um young and will make errors, but what I believe, what I think I will say it no ifs or buts about that. I ask tough questions in politics, look at the circumstances from wide ranging perspectives and bringing that to light, I try to project the reality on the ground, I am not here for empty fake hoogayeey, and boasting or stressing about other nomads their adeero, toolhood and other nonsense, that’s their bidness not mines, I am interested in ideas, plans, solutions to the problems facing our homeland and like to expand my horizons and learn from others.

What I mean by that is that this cyber character pens down disturbing write ups, over simplifying complex issues like the role of Indhacadde in the Courts and in the process ignoring the big picture of the whole org, or latching on a hard-to-achieve Islamic ideals and rejecting genuine efforts on the basis of it not meeting those
ideal benchmarks
good Khalaf sets out.

Correction those benchmarks you speak of were not set by me, but by Allah Most Great. It is a roadmap and I have only spoken of this roadmap. If you want to tell me the clan courts were a political force then fine you will not find me in dispute, but you want to say it was an Islamic force then we are in a bitter disagreement adeer, In my opinion I think you are the one confused and need of education on this particular issue. The write ups I pen down is that of the scholars of the Sunnah. There is only one islamic method, the method of prophethood scw. As I’ve asked before can one pray salat with flith on his body? The answer is a clear no, how then do you expect the Islamic system which is halal to be imposed by those indulged in the haram? Can you impose Islam without following the footsteps of the Nabi scw? The answer is a clear no. I explained it

here in detail, always been my stance. Next.

With that said I very much well know the big picture not only in Somalia but in the Ummah. The plan is to weaken the Muslims, to sever their unity, to give their enemies the upper hand. I happen think its their own faults however, because the muslims went astray, and they can only regain true power by going and following strickly this roadmap. This is clear.

Concentrating on trivial matters when bigger issues are at hand is another habit Khalaf is afflicted with. Look no further than this thread of his. When that region is at a historical crossroads of far-reaching consequences, good Khalaf chooses to discuss on a one movement’s name and queries why it did not choose a more encompassing one. I find that to be intellectually dishonest for the man claims to be in agreement with this struggle against Ethiopia in principle but seem to be held back by a mere technicality. What gives adeer?

I see you did not dispute any of the points on this thread so here they are again:

1. Somaligalbeed is an area claimed by both Ethiopia and Somalia.

2. It’s a shame broader Somali community don’t help each other or care about each other.

3. The ONLF and even the Somalis in this region themselves are divided and mistrust each other, some work for the Ethiopians.

4.Who do you blame for the failures of the Somalis and their people, but themselves? Why is this happening, doesn’t the Quran say what happens is what your own hands have put froth and Allah will change your condition only if you change first? Maybe its time to rethink, reevaluate, that something is probably wrong on our end.

5. The only way to defeat the feared cursed habaashi, is not keep yapping about how much you hate the habaashi, yet in the meantime backstap and divide each other into to clans, and slander your brothers, but it is to solve your problems rationally, love each other, unite under one flag and become brothers, and uphold the tenants of the deen faithfully. The latter has not been done, marka what were you saying? Come again? Next!

Why don’t you start topics about how to help these oppressed Muslims?

Look no further then this topic here, it asked tough questions, we need to ask each other difficult questions and think of ways to solve problems, how to change the status quo. Some have stepped up to the challenge, while some let their grudges against individual or their clans get the best of them. icon_razz.gif

Why did you choose to politicize their struggle?

See the above 5 points.

Khalaf, don’t get me wrong adeer. I am not accusing you with tribalism; no I am not going there.

Wouldn’t make a difference, everyone here accuses each other of tribalism, Remember with all your hard work, laboring for the icu cause on SOL, distancing yourself and being critical of anything Puntland, but to many eyes you and Che are an undercover TFGesters and AY supporters. ;)

Where I find a glaring discrepancy is your reasoning in disowning Islamic Courts.

Again from the rest of your post I see you did not dispute any of the points I have raised and rather would like to put words in my mouth. I didn’t go against the courts based on clan, or just indahaade its much more then that and you know it adeer. I am against the methodology and jahiliyah practices of the courts, even without Ethiopia or TFG or any external forces, I dare say they would’ve brought much difficulties and hardship to the populace in the long run. They were based on clan power sharing, instead of brotherhood and trust, unelected leadership imposing itself on the people and no mandate and respect for the system of islamic shura, no unity in their ranks in clan or aqeedah. One must set the stage and prepare it before one gets on it, the stage was never set and it was bound to crumple as it did. Had left alone, their method would’ve proofed disastrous and much blood shed would’ve resulted as with any violent military “revolution” with their mentality my way or taste the sword.

That is the past, In the current situation of Somalia I have already outlined what I believe should be done, I believe in reconciliation process, I don’t believe in the course of the tiny group you support whom only harm Somalis and which doesn’t have the majority support of the people therefore futile qab qab.

The influence of good Muslims over our affairs has sadly receded. As things stand today, these are the painful facts on the ground. But they aren't constant, and they will IA change in due course.

Nacaam. but this is prophecy also.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

[QB] Personal vandetta you say? You're not worth the effort walaal.

Appartanely to some. ;) But no personal vendenta in your case something more me thinks waayo.....

However, my issue with you is:

a)the trivializion of the O-denia's history of struggle.

Hold it right there. Full stop missy! Your telling me this is about somaligalbeed? wa shaash dheh. I started the topic to gather opinions and here were my main rather crucial points repeated by many others here:

1. Somaligalbeed is an area claimed by both Ethiopia and Somalia.

2. It’s a shame broader Somali community don’t help each other or care about each other.

3. The ONLF and even the Somalis in this region themselves are divided and mistrust each other, some work for the Ethiopians.

4. Who do you blame for the failures of the Somalis and their people, but themselves? Why is this happening, doesn’t the Quran say what happens is what your own hands have put froth and Allah will change your condition only if you change first? Maybe its time to rethink, reevaluate, that something is probably wrong on our end.

5. The only way to defeat the feared habaashi, is not keep yapping about how much you hate the habaashi, yet backstap and divide each other into to clans, and slander your brothers, but it is to solve your problems rationally, love each other, unite under one flag and become brothers, and uphold the tenants of the deen faithfully. The latter has not been done, marka what were you saying?

Now what conclusion did my sister reach and only about “my intentions”? Gotta love it. Here she is: “in an attempt to make your-TFG-loving-clan look superior,”

Qosal badana. Now what in the world does the TFG (confederation of clans may I add), but according to our sister only a particular clan, and “clan superiority” have anything to do with topic or what I have said? Wa absolutely nothing, zip, zero, ebeer. Don’t use somaligalbeed as an excuse walaaleey, only someone with a serious grudge would bring another somali clan that had nothing to do with this topic and make such a statement, but I have seen it many times marka wa caadi. Because gabar ba thay intaas baan uga hareeya. smile.gif

and b)The Hadith/qur'an coated topping qabiilists like yourself giving the people of Puntland a bad name. No amount of cut and paste hadith or a verse in the qur'an will make you seem less of a qabilist.

Walaal marka hoorey don’t make accusations you have no proof of its danbi, just know because I am critic of the clan courts doesn’t mean I have anything against a certain clan its on methodology its always been my stance, check the other link, only someone without iman would dislike other muslims based on clan. Mida labaad I have no power to give the people of puntland a “bad name”. I am an individual responsible only for myself and actions, I don’t speak for an entire clan. Walaaleey refrain from this type of harmful thinking. It clouds your judgment and makes you reach biased conclusions.

You are what you're, admit it and live with it.

All praise is to Allah Most Great. I thank Allah every day for His Blessings.

And I can’t even take seriously being preached by someone who has the audacity to compare what he saw on a hollywood movie with what has/is happening in O-denia or Mogdishu.

When, where, how, huuuh? Did you read anything I said? When did I make a such a comparsion? And how do you compare what is happening in SOmaligalibeed to what happened in Mogdisho. If I remember correctly the ICU were the aggressors, threatened to sack Addis Ababe loud and proud, no one forced their mouths or made them parade women and children with guns making threats against neighbors and refusing peace or did I miss something? :confused: While somaligalbeed is entirely different case.

People are out there putting their lives on the line daily, getting killed for resisting an occupation,

Are we talking about somaligalbeed their cause is haaq, if you talking about those in mogdisho well you be the guess, they are countroproductive and harming the civilians.

unlike you fighting awful hard with your dabo dhilif mouth while praising your blood thirsty uncle. Have you no morals yaa sheikh-ku-sheeg?

I am more then positive its not anything that I have said here or before, nor stand for that makes you react this vulgar and emotional, but grudge towards the blood I share with AY. I can’t help you there, sorry baayo. Have fun!