Sign in to follow this  
Khalaf

[Soomaali Galbeed]

Nayruus, the elite of ONLF never resist the change of the name. Why would you focus on un-important matters such as name while hundreds of innocent somalis loose their lives in the wayane hands every day? Why when over 15,000 innocent somalis are in wayane prisons? Why when somali women are raped day in day out? Why when somali children are systematically starved to death?

Why? I guess because their lives and deaths make no difference to you.

1. In fact, in 1994, ONLF took part of what thought to be the first democratic election in Ethiopian and won 85% of the somali region parliment seats.

2. As soon as they won the majority, the ONLF put together a committee of 11 members to debate and decide whether the name should be changed and to what?

3. While the committee was still expolring this issue, Meles gave an order to close all ONLF's offices and capture the president alive. Fortunately, they couldn't capture the president but they killed 84 people in the process of capturing the president. Its worth mentioning that the wayane lost hundreds that day. This is what forced ONLF to take the arms.

Ask yourself if its necessary to spend their energy and meagre resources on name change or to fight off this somali enemy this time? The goal is to free somalis from Wayane and let them decide their future.

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

quote:The priority of the people on the ground,the leaders and the people is to liberate their land from a gaalo occupier. To free the people from daily rapes, killings & looting. Righht now their energy,struggle and muruq is all in this fight. They do not have time to dwell on a simple matter as a name. When,Inshallah,God Willing those brave soldiers liberate their lands, then the people of that region can decide on a name change. You have no say in this anyway?

Well said Faarax. Tell him. Khalaf has his own priorities. Deliver Shariica rule to Moqdisho in Meles tank and peace by gun barrel. Somali Galbeed is as Somali issue as you can get, not a clan issue. Neither TFG & Amxaaro nor their fans (read: Khalaf & Co) see as Somali issue.
:D @Islamic Sharica using Xabashi tanks. Waa Mucjiso kaa yaabisay yaah?

Is it me or is there a corelation between those support the TFG & those that see this ONLF issue as one clan? :confused: I could be wrong,but so far,my data is pointing towards that. What gives hadaba? smile.gif

O- Proponents, no one has so far challenged the history and I know lot of you have learned a bit of Somali history. That is better.

But O-pro, please understand it is easier to change the name than to change the minds of million of Somalis who do not agree with you on it. Even Mel Zenawi knows how destructive that naming is. He is so confidant that in the foreseeable future he will be ruling SomaliGalbeed and because of that they do not need to divide the Somalis there into tribal lines. What does he call our land? “Gobolka itoobiya oo Soomalidu degto”.

When he or his future generations feel that there is potential threat coming from Somalis, they will reopen their divide and rule dust-gathering manuals to set a sub clan against another.

In this age of trial and tribulations, it is my opinion that we’ve to stay together and show the world we are a one nation under one flag. Solidarity is the best tool for our survival.

Malika   

I honestly cant get the mindset,of those singing under the banner of Somali Unity.The struggle began as a Somali struggle,until the struggle was abondoned by the rest of the Somalis.Its not about knowing the history but learning from it too brothers.The Somalis in Somali Galbeed,tasted a brife independence in 1977-8, only to loose it again,daan baa kukelifee for their movement to became of one clans struggles,as the support dried up in the 80's as the rest of Somalia was begining to experience instability.Nevertheless its really a struggle of Somali people despite the banner they are fighting under,which is totally different to the fighting within Somalia.We are fighting against each other,where the Somalis in Somali Galbeed are fighting our old enemy Ethiopia's occupation and oppression.

Please,dont mock their struggles,nor can we really understand what it takes for generations of Somalis to give up their lives for freedom.

May allah ease their struggles,may they one day gain their independence..Amiin.

Malika   

******: The other looming genocide of Horn of Africa

Thursday 16 August 2007.

By Farah A. Farah*

August 15, 2007 — Over the past decades, there has been a quiet revolution occurring in Africa. One of the biggest scourges facing Africa was the sub-continent’s violent conflicts and famines. Similarly, the military involvement of mass killing has nowadays become the norm of several African regimes. Nevertheless, with the world focuses on terrorism, the Iraq war and now Iran and Middle East crises, there are some hidden critical issues in Africa. This time is another catastrophic crisis underway in ****** region of Ethiopia.

As human rights organisations discover there have been the most systematic brutal ethnic cleansing a government army involved is unfolding here in the eastern fringes of the ****** desert. It’s a campaign of murder, rape and pillage, which has been carried out by Tigre dominated government troops. They have forced thousands people to flee from their villages.

According to eyewitness, the humanitarian catastrophe is widely seen several districts strewn with the carcasses of cattle and camels, as well as fresh graves that are covered with brush so wild animals will not dig them up. Displaced people are all over the place and around overused wells and grazing which now run dry, and they mourn loved ones whose bodies they could not recover.

While international community and African Union in particular are not doing acting to intervene urgently in Ethiopia, the culprit is the Ethiopia‘s TPLF ruthless regime, which is one of the world’s nastiest dictators have been oppressing aggressively civilians for more than 16 years to stay on power. Most recently, it have intervened the region with heavy army and daily killings of unarmed civilians is unimaginable. Many refugees have fled into neighbouring Somalia and their livelihoods are destroyed and uprooted .The army targeted the only sources of food - livestock; mainly camels and water reserves called Berkad.

The government army regularly chases nomads to seize cattle all the way inside Somalia border, similarly terrorising ****** nomads and civilians in 34 villages.

These skirmishes are taking place in a sparsely populated land of sand, shrubs and occasional oases. The only roads are mud tracks barely navigable by four-wheel-drive vehicles - except when the rainy season makes the area completely impassable.

Similarly the presence of the international organisations is almost limited and few operating in the areas like ICRC has been expelled from the region by the government and small local NGO’s are targeted by the army. In last week Mr Sulub a head of local charity called of OWDA, has been killed by the army, in his way back from cholera break out assessment in Dhegahmadaw town.

A senior New York Times journalist and other humanitarian agencies visited the region last month described the situation in an interview as humanitarian catastrophe of similar character, if not the scale to the Rwanda genocide of 1994. "This is an ethnic cleansing," they said. "This is the world’s greatest humanitarian crisis, and I don’t know why the world isn’t doing more about it."

Countless of ****** civilians have been murdered and as many as 20.000 have fled to Somalia and other parts of Ethiopia and are suffering from torture and malnutrition. Those who have fled into Somalia are better off because of the magnificent response of the Somali nomads. Though are desperately poor themselves, they share what little food and water is available. "If we have food or water, we’ll share it with them," said a fellow camel herder, Guure Cali. "We can’t leave them like this."

Let’s hope that the United State of America (USA) and UN will show the same gumption and compassion they offered to the Darfurian people these days. The USA should call Ethiopian government to stop these acts and allow the right of ******i –Somali people to live safely in their homeland. UN Security Council and European Union have moral duty to act now these inhumane actions. As President George W. Bush has already led the force for total peace and democratisation process in the other parts of the world, he should also show the same standard to press the regime stopping this genocide, which many Ethiopians will remember for ever..

In the 21st century no government should be allowed to carry out ethnic cleaning, driving innocent people from their homes, if the international community turn away simply because the victims are another Africans who have no phones and live in one of the most remote parts of the globe, then shame on all.

“The conflict in Eastern Ethiopia’s ****** region is developing from ethnic cleansing into genocide” many exiled rights activists claim. The Addis Ababa government allegedly did this Gambella and Oromia region and now their army are massacring ******s.

According to a statement by the CDRA, A human rights organisation based London “the long running humanitarian disaster in ****** "is precipitously worsening." Pointing to new massacres in the region”.

Another statement issued by the Human Rights Watch says “Ethiopian troops are destroying villages and property, confiscating livestock and forcing civilians to relocate,”

Furthermore a field based Organisation called OHR also describes as this:

“What is going on in the ****** "is ethnic cleansing" occurred in Rwanda and ongoing presently in Darfur, which obscured genocide and justified international passivity until it become too late."

The Addis Ababa government, which is dominated by Tigrayan minority, denies all reports about ethnic cleansing in ****** or army atrocities. al enemy tribes. In Misrak Iimey Woreda, the government was not doing its best to stop five year old tribal war going on and banditry raids, but watch and arms the minority tribes to fight against ******. Speaking with the journalist CDRA researcher Isse “Tribal fighting is not new in this part of Ethiopia” he says”It is a fragile nomadic area were pastoralists are prone to conflict, because they share pasture and water resources, but never been this scale, unless the army are arming to fight each other”

The Majority of people in the ****** and Diaspora communities interviewed believe that the regime is planning "to systematically driving out of their land in punishment of ONLF’s opposition to the regime” according to Mr. Sadi, A former Regional President under the EPRDF regime, now living exile in London,

Since 2001, the Government army has been accused of killing innocent civilians and harshly torturing thousands for not cooperating with them or accusing rebel agents.

Diaspora groups believe that the regime is engaged state terrorism and are working out legal action against their senior officers in Europe and USA to stop daily civilian killings.

****** has been neglected by more than a century of Ethiopian conquest, revolts against successive regimes, Cold War proxy battles that aborted 1977 hard won independence after Soviet and Russian rescued Military regime. The current cycle of violence began 17 years ago after Prime Minister Meles regime refused to include ******s in the Government.

****** require an end to the discrimination that has virtually banned them from having any rights in the Ethiopian state. After so long a struggle, they also require a fair apportioning of power from Tigre minority rulers. Statistically ****** are third largest ethnic group after dominant groups of Oromo and Amhara and secondly largest region with full of natural gas

The ****** conflict has received very little international attention, compared to the conflict between the Sudan Government and Darfur. Unlike the Southern Sudan and Darfur, this region is extremely rich in Oil and Gas, perhaps it is not well known that there are some oil wells ready for production in the ****** Basin. This needs to be consigned for the local population benefit.

A racist attitude towards these peoples from many of the politically dominant Tigres has been documented on many occasions and exclusively excluded from the government. Mr Ruush of CDRA, Cenre for Development research and advocacy complains that the "UN and other human rights organisations shamefully" was silent "on what is going on in ******" The international community needs to "take immediate action now, before it is too late to protect the poor people and other indigenous people of Oromo from the atrocities of the Ethiopian government and its brutal Army" the CDRA Researcher urged.

The genocide realities in ****** become a daily routine. Obviously, the urgency of a powerful international response to Meles’s policy of a deliberate destruction of the ****** nomads and Oromia region could not be greater than that in Darfur. And yet there continues to be no evidence that appropriate actions humanitarian and diplomatic are being contemplated by the international community. The ghastly history of genocide in this century is extending itself from Rwanda horrors to Darfur scandal and soon to another country of Horn Africa, where the familiar elements of convenient scepticism and moral hesitancy will soon be indissolubly linked to the culturally and ethnically motivated destruction of tens of thousands innocent civilians. It is certainly no strenuous inference from the available evidence to declare that many more than ten thousand human beings have already died or are in the last stages of death from military attacks and consequent exposure, disease, and starvation. However, whether one ignores it and be ineffective to take an action against these appauling mass killings, genocide is happening in the region and this deserves an international attention.

*The author is head of Centre for Development Research & Advocacy based in London. He can be reached farahafey@gmail.com

source: http://www.sudantribune.com/spip.php?article23303

Should we still hold them against the banner they choose to fight? Can wee justify the abandonment on grounds ,oh hey they are not within the imaginary somali unity.. :mad:

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

Well said Faarax. Tell him.

Tell me what? Farah didn’t say anything new or something that I already didn’t know. I already know the atrocious crimes committed in somali galbeed, the occupation and guumaysii our brothers having been going through for decades. I know that, no need to tell me nor act like a retard and accuse me of hate that some how I could ever support the misery of the other Muslimeen. You owe me an apology jalleyal, but ka gudub qoof kii gar daraan wa asga danbiigiisa and Allah sees all.

What I know is that Allah doesn’t change the condition of people until they change themselves and that whatever befalls you is what your own hands have earned, this is a Quranic Aya. I don’t believe in blaming Ethiopia for the failures and the occupation or diibta reer Somalia heeysta. It is complete hypocrisy! It would be like the Arabs blaming the Jews for the occupation of Falisteen, people are the engineers of their own situations and failures, Allah helps those who help themselves, Allah will aid the believers if they are indeed believers if not then the result is fitnah and Allah grants victory to your enemies. This is clear.

Khalaf has his own priorities.

Yes Khalaf does have his own priorities: his priorities are his deen, his family, his education, his career, to do good in this life and to achieve so that Allah and his familiy will be pleased with him. That is his priorities. Anything else you want know?

Deliver Shariica rule to Moqdisho in Meles tank and peace by gun barrel.

You and I both know I have no power to bring anything to mogdisho or to Somalia. I wish I did have that power waayo if I did have power all of Somalia would be better off, peace, just rule, fairness, haaq, all things that are good. Again I dare you ask yourself who failed Somalia you and I both know who., don’t divert attention to inconsequential matters, but ask yourself hard questions. Somalia has no one to blame but its own peoples, those who ruined her sovereignty, destroyed her capital, killed her own people, raped her own women, and till this continue the killing and bickering, and divisions, and mistrust, surely they were and are not of Ethiopian ethnicity. Get real people, smell the coffee, investigate your problems probably and assign the right solutions. Ethiopians are men just like us, they will work for their interests, what stops you and other Somalis for working for their interests collectively? Nothing but themselves, therefore don’t blame others for your failures is my moto.

Somali Galbeed is as Somali issue as you can get, not a clan issue. Neither TFG & Amxaaro nor their fans (read: Khalaf & Co) see as Somali issue. [/QB]

No I don’t as a somali issue only, I see it as a human issue waayo its guumeeysi of innocent people. This is the case of shoot the messenger and ignore the message. Reality paints a different picture. Just like Sayid said before its only one clan that is carrying the torch therefore its still a clan fight not a somali fight, you don’t give damn just like majority of Somalis don’t give damn, just like the arabs don’t give damn about falisteen but lip service. Boo hoo that’s so hateful of me to say. Cajiib! It’s a shame, and nothing will change until the people change, return to Allah faithfully and join in brotherhood.

Dahia, I hear you ukhti. But i see things differently maybe will make more sense with this last post. Amiin to your duas walaaleey.

Nephissa   

Khalaf: If your reason for posting this thread is merely to try to put down/take away credibility from the noble freedom fighters of Somali galbeed [ONLF], in an attempt to make your-TFG-loving-clan look superior, then perhaps you should find a new hobby, like knitting.

BTW, good posts Dahia, Abdiladif and the rest. Glad to see someone else actually has a relatively realistic tone of Somali Galbeed.

Originally posted by Sayid:

MMI, If it is that simple as the above dotted line dictates, so why not we get it by now? And what is with the solid line from the above near Hargeisa, Groowe? ONLY one sided?

The northern "boundary" is a line and not doted because Ingiriis colonials ceded the land to and signed with Xabashi, without any consultation with Soomaalida. For the southern "boundary," it is different. Talyaaniga did not cede nor sign any agreements. Still it is the same, even if Talyaaniga colonials signed any bogus agreement. We can still liberate because we can enter the line from the so-called "disputed" provisional "boundary."

N.O.R.F   

Anyone have any info on what happened in the last Ethio elections? Did the ONLF have a political wing? Did they win any seats? What is the number of Somalis in Ethiopia? etc

I feel this is the only way for them to be 'free' ie if they take part in elections and 'win' a favourable situation, which leads to a period of peace and prosperity. 20 years down the line who knows they could be in charge and hold a referendum.

Kashafa   

nothing will change until the people change, return to Allah faithfully and join in brotherhood.

continuation

"In the meantime, untill we all become perfect creatures who love each other and hold hands and sing and eat and be merry, untill a perfect Khilaafah is announced, run by 100% perfect men(preferably related to me), untill every Somali man and woman becomes a paragon of perfection just bursting forth with radiance, untill that day, let us all bow down to our benvolent Ethiopian friends and allies and just be patient about any um not-very-nice things like,um, occupation, genocide, gang-rape, war crimes, carpet-bombing, etc. Why ? Because we deserve it!! It's in the Qu'ran. My shaykh told me so(and he's related to me, my distant adeer wouldn't lie to me!!)

Plus, all the so-called resistance(Muqaawama, ONLF,OLF, Shabaab, ICU) groups who are fighting our Ethiopian friends are just crazy clannists who wanna, like, mess up Aabo Cabdullahi's 40 year old quest for the kursi of power. Why they gotta be so mean like that ? I mean, have some mercy on a 80 year old man who only killed, assasinated, and murdered because he had to do it. He didn't want to destroy Mogadisho....ummm, you know, shit happens, they asked for it..the drill must go on!!!

Oh, and check this bombshell out(my other adeer just told me this last night): All those resistance groups hate my bloodline :eek: OMG, like WTH ? So basically, the sole motivation of all the so-called resistance groups can be summed up as follows: Clannist groups who hate me and my Uncle-President(new title) and want to do us harm. Verily indeed, they do hate me. And I'm plenty scared. Perhaps our Ethiopian friends can protect us against the barbaric 'Al-Quieeda' terrorists ? Oh I forgot, they're already here.

Anyway, the best way forward is to just let the Ethiopians do what they want with Somalia and to let Uncle-El-President to enjoy the remainder of his term in peace. Fighting isn't good, according to my Shaykh. I don't know tho, I'm kinda confused, bending over isn't good either, so what to do ? Leave it to the wise-men of the TFG. Surely they will guide us to everything that is good and virtous in this life and the next. VIVA TFG !!!!!

hey, i'm just a lil nobody saying whats on ma mind, why y'all lookin' at me like that ?"

quote:

Originally posted by Khalaf:

quote: PRESIDENT YUSUF ARRIVES MOGADISHU

For the first time in 40 years! struggles after struggles and now deep in hostile terriortory. odayga is fearless and never gave up. This will be the greatest challenge in his career. Where is mama Hawa, salama ya mama first lady of somalia. :cool:
:D

somalia hanolata
^ :D . 'Wadani' & 'Wadaad' combo.....with lies and a side order of 'Tolaaaaay' , to go.

Jacpher   

lol@distance adeer shaykh & Uncle-El-President. Kashafa bahasha ka aayar igaarka :D:D Caadi ma tihid.

Khalaf, Cafwan dee macalinka. I didn't want to personalize it but you're using the right argument and reasoning for the wrong situation. I don't believe Soomaali Galbeed is any different than Burco, Badhan, Boosaaso, Buurtinle, Banaadir, Baydhabo or Badhaadhe. They are all Somali cities regardless the historic clan and the struggle they go through is Somali one. Their daily struggle is bigger than just simple flag or clan name. Try to dig down and ask the hard questions that Somali Galbeed is faced with.

I don’t believe in blaming Ethiopia for the failures and the
occupation
or diibta reer Somalia heeysta.

Elaborate more on how Ethiopia is not responsible or blamed for the occupation of Somalida galbeedka & koonfurta?

Malika   

Alxamdulillah,Khalaf brother from your last post,I dont know if one should cry for you or laugh out loud..Its trully a tragic wallahi how young minds are corrupted in our community..Subhannallah..oh and under the banner of Islam...kulaha my sheikh[atheer]...Lol

Khalaf   

^^^Ma ana walaan masa corrupt ba igu tiri? :confused:

@ at Nep and Kash walaalyal its seems you have serious cuqdad and inferiority complex issues, but its okey I don’t think you are alone here, and I will explain what I mean on this in bit! Waayo ruunta waan inn lii isku sheega. But first since this thread turned out to be about me, well let me speak for myself instead of Nep or Kash that’s only fair don’t you think?. smile.gif If anyone looks back when I first joined SOL they will see I was never interested in Somali politics or knew anything about Somalia and its politics. I have never heard of Puntland, Somaliand, Dijabouti or anything related to Somalia, Abdullahi Yusuf ect the names of politicians I learned here on SOL and SOL was gateway drug sort of speak to somali politics. As Allah is my witness the only thing that I knew about Somalia before was Mogadishu and that was because of the movie black hawk down. I have over 1300 posts on this site mainly about my passion of Islam, middle east ect, and some clowning namean.

Somalia and its politics caught my intention with the ICU takeover of Mogadishu waayo they had proclaimed deenul Islam. Anyone checks my earlier posts will note that the only time I have said the words: I support, and was highly enthusiastic rather passionate with support and fervor of anything to do with somali and its politics was towards the ICU brief rule. My passion died down and rather turned into resentment with their hypocrisy, overt clanism, warlordism, druglordism, burning of dead corpses, and the haraams unIslamic methodology they engaged in while proclaiming to represent deenul halal wa deenul islaam.

The methodology that I believe in and follow since the beginning and I have never changed one bit on this stance It is the same methodology of Sayidna wa Maulana Muhammad scw, the companions ra, the likes of Umar ibn Aziz, Salahuddin ibn Ayubi-the men of honor, the men of Islam. It is not my “adeer sheikh” or a “sheikh daleel” as you assert rather to make a mockery, that has related this wisdom in which I strongly believe in and will not waver in saying it regardless of how much u dislike it, it’s the established Sunnah of Saliif wa Saliih the pious forefathers, prove me wrong anyone I dare you.. Lets take a look at Mecca waayo it has great resemblance to Somalia, and rather greater community of the Ummah. Mecca was a mushrik society, clan wars rage, killing, blood shed without purpose, oppression of the poor, hate and mistrust between countrymen, monopoly of wealth and power in the hands of few while the larger community was ripped off. Somalia: almost the same exact situation don’t you think for the past nearly 20 years? You want to tell me there is an Islamic Method that can be different to that of the prophet scw? There is only one islamic method is it not? and that is the one of the prophet scw and his companions ra, and anyone not on this path is on the path of jailiyah and will never succeed (fitnah, humiliations will result) until they the people change and follow this siraat of purity.Again prove me wrong! Why was the prophet scw successful, and many of these so called movements fail, or fitnah is in the Muslim lands? Am I gulity for uttering the same thing many muslim scholars have and many books were written on, because your own clanish mind thinks that my issue with ICU was about clan? I am curious what has your islamic education or “sheikh” told you on this matter yaa Kash? Because if I remember correctly his scw process was gradual, didn’t he purify the haraams of the community in which ruled, didn’t he call the people to do good, to peace, didn’t he and the companions ra uphold all that is good? Can one pray salaat with flith on his body? Wa maya! How do you expect the corrupt haraan ku nax to apply the halal shariah bal? How do you call yourself "Islamic" and have druglords call jihad? How do you prioritize forceful land grab of other muslim cities, killing anyone who disagrees with you, refusing peace, calling to war and violence to neighboring states without awood, over bringing justice to the weak and those whom were oppressesd over 17 years in which you do have awood! This is the main principle in why I reject the side you support, its based on nothing else believe it or not. I await your answer jalle on these points of the discussion.

Khalaf   

Now back to the issue I raised on cuqdaad and inferiority complex! First to Nepthys. Ukhti I don’t know meesha aa iga soo gasheey personally waayo unless I did something to you individually which I have no knowledge of, or you have personal vendetta like Farah and is interested in qaraxis kaan, again would be untrue here also, because I would never get involved in af xuumo with a sister, there is no way you could ever reach such a conclusion about my intentions on this topic. Walaaleey iga raali ahow marka hooreey, hadeey taan khalaad iga tahay, lakiin from my experience on this neck of woods (SOL politics) it could only mean you have issues with my clan, if not then what gives abaayo? I mean no offense gabar ba thay ma raabiin ruunti to ask such a question, lakiin the cuqdaad and inferiority complex rather buufis of anything to do with the clan of Puntland is like whoa, what gives people? I said the same thing basically that Sayyid and Naryuus said on this topic. icon_razz.gif

Second to Kash, I can just imagine you on da computer going through the SOL achieves, "hmmmmm lets see what kinda of dirt I can find on Khalaf to expose him hehehe it will make me feel a whole lot better for the day,hehehehe hahahaha Gosh darn it, he has more then 1300 posts almost all seem to have the same themes and believes, darn! Ahh got em, this he praised Abdullahi Yusuf I knew it, he loves his tol, that’s why went against the ICU!" Am I correct? I mean why else would you go into this trouble to dig up? But what does that quote proof or show, that more then 1300 posts don’t? You seem to be a man possessed, obsessive of other peoples clans, tolkood iyo adeerkood, unhealthy obsession and to point your unIslamic aqeedah of wishing/liking/searching/exposing for what u believe to be shortcomings/wrongs of your brothers and overlooking the good you know they stand for. ;) You really want know why I said that about AY although partly true waayo he is a man of his word, has lotta a lot of strength, maybe 80 with a borrowed liver may I add, but got more balls and strength then you or any one of us here for being in the vila at Mogadishu and a persistence cat, everybody knows that quality of his, ive seen many somalis of various clans say the same thing. My statement hadaba was towards the fake haters under fake banners of islaminimo/somalnimo yet stressing about dead Sultans/Boqors, and their boogyman clan :eek: ......then praise for AY waayo in my opinion he shouldve quit politics iyo qashiinkaan long time ago, chill with his beautiful Hawa, walk the beaches of Bosooso, enjoy the stars at the Nugal Vally, seek Allah’s forgiveness for his wrongs, go to haaj and live the rest of his life all chilled out. But once ganagsta always gangasta. :D He lived his life his way, adiga ba hooyo ba kuu daasheey make your mark on the world do good, do it your way jalle instead of worrying about peoples tol, or uncles ect ect. Brotherly advice. smile.gif