Sign in to follow this  
Jabhad

Yeey Axmaq in his own words!!!!

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

MMA, i would be careful to attack people on unfounded stories, its beneath you, or is it?

I can believe anything attributed to that stooge. I have zero, null respect for him. Even if he did not say those words and I strongl believe he did utter, the stooge infirm man is well-known when it comes to hadaladda aan laga fiirsan, oo iska hadalka ah. Attacking and cracking passing remarks about another elder man's wife -- C/qaasin's -- publically in 2000 alone proves my point.

Waa odey aan waxba isku falin, ixtiraam iyo akhlaaq aan waligiis kusoo barbaarin, iska dhaaf wax siyaasadeed.

"I can believe anything attributed to that stooge. I have zero, null respect for him." wat is qarxise! how can we respect your analysis when you say i will believe in anything being said about be they false or true, or is that not your objective?

"and you've been clapping all these years for his untrue colors ?? "

why do you assume i liked this guy before? i never "clapped" for this fool now or before. Truth be told, if he did anything good (very little to my knowledge) i would have clapped for him. one of these was his efforts to go between the clans of buhoodle. yet we just found out that he was staying there refusing to return to garowe, and not for peace making purpose, but he did not want to go back to garowe until "his" ministry which was split was put back together.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Jabhad:

Dadka Muqdisho iyaga ayaa is dilay, mana aha dad wax isu ogol, anagana wax inoo ogol,
si kastaba haddii aanu yeelnay oo xitaa hub dunida ka mamnuuc ah in la adeegsado aan u adeegsanay, weli rabshadaha ma deyinin,
magaaladiina way qasan tahay, marka Puntland inay sidaas oo kale noqoto ma doonayo, waana ka damqanayaa waxa ka dhacay, tallaabo adag ayaana laga qaadi doonaa wixii sababay in dadweynuhu qayliyaan..............................

Dhiig islaan ma qarsoomo baa la yidhi!

No matter how he or his shameful mouthpieces try to hide the crimes of this mass murderer, the dumb SoB always slip up. It was days ago when his Ethio handlers were accused of using WHITE PHOSPHORUS bombs on Mogadishu residents and now Col Yey is boasting of using banned weapons. Not only did he amazingly admit the people Mogadishu do not want him, he also concedes the capital is in chaos. What a shambles!

Ethiopia is accused of killing civilians with white phosphorus bombs

Abdi2005   

This only show how worthless the amxaros where, for seven days they couldn't brake throw the defenses of shabab fighters. Alxamdulillah the mujahidin are now stronger than ever as shekh sharif said recently the preparation for the big blow is almost finished. Whats is happening now is nothing compared to what is to come inshallah.

shaihk shariif kulaha, from Asmara? if any body is gonna be hit with "dhirbaaxooyin" its gonna be the dowladiid and the terrorist in asmara, did you what the arab league said? complain all u like about "white phasphorus" abuse by the ethiopian and the words of the president, come out with ur hands up or you will be shot.

Abdi2005   

I see adesperate man who lost his hope :D on the fake Mele Zenawi government. You can dream how much you wont but atleast ina amxaar(c/llahi Yusuf) have acknowledged that things are not improving and inshallah with the help of Allah it will be worse for Amxaro and dabadhilifs.

your the one waiting for the amxaro dabadhilifs in asmara and aimless bombers who only bomb cleaning woman and children, who realy is a desperate man? atleast my dabadhilifs are in the country!

Wiilo   

Waxaa ayaan darro ah in ay jiraan dad illaa hadda u doodayo uncle yey, somali haddii aynu nahay meelna ma gaarayno inta ay uncle yey iyo wixii la mid ah aan u naartagayno....Gosh......

Shaki kuma jiro in uu sidaa u hadlayo and i will pet sooner or later we will see a type servicing on the internet with uncle actually saying this...

Maalin baa jiraysa all these warlords brought to justice,,,,,,hmmmmmmmmmm, and how good feeling would that be........i can't wait...

Go figure:........

C/llaahi Yuusuf: "Waan ka damqaday wixii ka dhacay ..."

Madaxweyne C/llaahi Yuusuf Axmed oo hadda booqasho ku jooga Magaalada Madaxda Maamul Gobaleedka Puntland ee Garoowe ayaa mar uu kulan la yeeshay odayaal iyo waxgarad ka tirsan Maamulkaasi ayaa waxauu sheegayin uu si dhaqsi leh waxa uga qaban doono xaaladda ka taagan maamulkaasiee la xiriirta dhinaca nabadgelyada iyo Maciishada.

C/llaahi Yuusuf waxa uu sheegay in wixii ka dhacay Maamul Gobaleedka Puntland uu
si aad ah uga damqaday, isagoo sheegay in talaabo laga qaadi doono wixii sababay in dadweynuhu qayliyaan kana damqadaan maciishada cirka isku shareertay

C/llaahi Yuusuf waxa uu sheegay in ay jiraan dad doonaya in ay qalqalgeliyaan ammaanka iyo xasiloonida ka jirta maamul Gobaleedka Puntland, hase yeehsee carabka kuma dhifan dadkaasi.

Waxgaradkii iyo Odayaashii ka qaybgalay kulankaasi ayaa waxay ka codsadeen Madaxweyne C/llaalhi Yuusuf Axmed in u Talaabo ka qaado dadka cunqabateynta maamul gobaleedka Puntland, waxay kaloo ka codsadeen in isbedel lagu sameeyo maamulka Puntland gaar ahaan maamulada hooose.

C/llaahi Yuusuf waxa uu isla shalay kulan deg deg ah la yeeshay maamul Gobaleedk aPuntland oo ay ka wada hadleen xaaladda ka taagan maamul Gobaleedka Puntland sida nabadgelyada iyo sicir bararka, isagoo sheegay in xiriir iskaashi uu ka dhexeeyo Dowladda Federaalka iyo Maamulo Gobaleedka Puntland loona baahan yahay in arrintasi la sii adkeeyo.

Waxaa la filayaa in C/llaahi Yuusuf uu saacadaha soo socda gaaro magaalada Boosaaso, halkaas oo uu kulamo kula yeelan doono dadweynaha ku nool Boosaaso.

Damqashadda, mid dhaqaaalo xataa ha ahaatee, gaar ayee leedahay ileen. Dadka lagu baabinaayo, dhaqaalahooda lagu bililiqeysanaayo [suuqa Bakaaraha kamid ah] ee deegaanadda kale dugaag miyaa laga damqan?

Waxaas Xabashadda u adeego ayaa hoggaamin sheeganaayo.