Sign in to follow this  
Wisdom_Seeker

African peacekeepers arrive in Somalia !!!!!!

Originally posted by Taako Man:

Socod

That's new too me. I know of last septembers Baidoa car bomb. But Galkacyo? You got proof?

Motars landed near his staying place, some hotel in Gaalkacyo in July 05. He wasn't the intended target, his sub-subclan were duking it out, but he had close call nonetheless.

Do you get a kick out of speaking out of your behind? I'm being serious here. You just talk talk talk making assumptions and accusations that you can in no way back up and all for what?

If I'm speaking out of my behind, you must be speaking out of your hateful gut. I mean, for someone who claims to have left somalia at age 4 to have this much alegiance for her qabiil, what will become of the 4 yr olds in xamar today? We can only imagine.

Yusuf this, yusuf that, thats all I ever read you typing. YOu don't have any political stand, I bet you weren't even interested in politics until your adeer took over as the transitional president of the country and ofcourse, since dadkaaga dhan ay celebration kujiraan, you figured you get in on the fun.

Don't mistake me for these girls aad waabsatid with your 500 words per post.

If you at age 5 fleet our beloved country and 15, 16 yrs later turned up the way you did, what does that say about our somali children born outside of somalia?

You don't think that 4 OR 5 yr old child who is living in xamar as we speak won't remember 10-15 yrs from now what Yusuf did to his homeland, and how he let outsiders invade them after yrs of turmoil? The same 4 or 5 yr old child born as a war child, will soon become a child soldier because of Adeerkaa, what say you?

The same 4 or 5 yr old child won't have the same opportunies as us and the rest of these SOL'ers.

Please take a stand, regroup, take all the information, dont let Duke misguide you , really research your own and for once take the qabiil out of the picture and really see it for what it is with both of your eyes and tell me if what the TFG is and what it has become is really good for the people and our country.

On other matters, I understand this is a first for reer mudug to hold a high seat in this temporary government, and you should celebrate as you see fit, but do not sit there and say this is the right thing for somali weyn, because we all know that isn't so.

Just to have you foot shoved in your mouth when your proven wrong. And last I checked Mogadishu wasn't your city, it's the capital city and the city of all Somalis so eat your heart out.

Are you going to prove me wrong in your sleep, as you're saying ""Yusuf Guuleyso"", ""TFG guleyso""?

Xamar is my city, and will always be my city.

Remember, all somali's are the same to me, but sometimes reading your words and that of others makes me question whether or not I should view all somali's as equal or start riding the qabiil wagon like the rest of you TFG lovers.

Khalaf   

What is the bravo part for? All I c is hate filled qabayalt messages here, u should be ashmed of yourself for clapping for this. It is one thing to condemn the TFG as a whole entity, to be against its policies. It would be better to look at the bigger picture, and see all Somalis on the same boat as victims of western hegemony and political opportunists be it TFG or ICU (sorry ukhti). But to put this world wide backed operation (tfg has no power) solely on the shoulders of the ppl of Puntland as yall are doing here is sick qablaylat that no tfg supporter has shown thus far. Look at this:

You don't think that 4 OR 5 yr old child who is living in xamar as we speak won't remember 10-15 yrs from now what Yusuf did to his homeland, and how he let outsiders invade them after yrs of turmoil? The same 4 or 5 yr old child born as a war child, will soon become a child soldier because of Adeerkaa, what say you?

by xoogsade: A/Y and his TFG supporters don't believe Muqdisho is a somali city, they both believe it belongs
to a clan who needs to be subjugated
and the only Army who could do that was the Xabashi Army. from day one A/Y was elected, he wanted his Xabashi army ready and available to go to Muqdisho. He acted on his clanish impulse and distrust and saw to it fulfilled all the way to Muqdisho bombing. S
uch callous sadism will never be forgiven nor forgotten.

That is the key to all your emotional detachment from the City of beauty(it is still beautiful despite years of relentless loot and destraction) that you were chased out of it.
Pay back time isn't it?
And Xabashis are doing it for y

Do u think about what u are writing or is your hate filled “guts” speaking for u? Wallaa this is the kind of jahiliya cancer qablism that produced the USC, to commit genocide against an entire clan believing the hate filled rhetoric told to them by likes of Aideed, that their (insert clan) subjected their forefathers long time, thus they (insert clan) are responsible for it. ;)

How ignornent unilsmaic most u be to hold accountable as u two did here of an entire clan whose history is rich, who played the primary role in the birth of Somalia and check dis will always play an important role in Somalia’s future on the actions of cats like Yeey? :confused: but horta is not the TFG 4.5 formula majority your clansmen? Is it yeey and his clan who are meeting with clan elders in xamar, training the forces, and making up the administrations in Hiiraan areas? Anyone wit eyes can c what this is about, and its cats like dis that make ppl take sides and question the sincerity of "opposition".....dont hide behind Islam, somaliniomo, or nationalism....because u can tell haters in disguise.......all u are mad about is a certain DNA is president of Somalia. one person once said great things happen when a Puntlander is President.......even its worst, warlords like AY can build prosperous society (puntland), what would its greasest sons accomplish yeah? But wait south “belongs” to a certain clan, therefore we would rather die and live in misery then to have Somalia move forward with any government if it is headed by man that is not from our clan......i bet If it was elections and likes of ina Sharmake won u would be against him too, I mean it was hard work getting rid of Said Barre right?......dont blame ppl of hate its only u sxbs.....all these TFG supporters were with the courts regardless of clan and hold no cuuqdaad against their brethern even wit the bad blood between dem and wanted good for their brethren and get somalia back on the map no question on that.......its corrupt politics that transpired since then but nothing personal....but for u its personal that u will teach your kids “never forget what yeey and his clan did to you sons”.......it is u that need islamic guidence

Ps: I appoligize to the genuine strong supporters (real muslims) of the icu such as Muminah Rahima.........but u gotta wonder why ppl including me that hate the tfg dont trust the icu cause of supporters like these........