Sign in to follow this  
Wisdom_Seeker

African peacekeepers arrive in Somalia !!!!!!

Ebyan   

^Remember what I said about making assumptions, yeah? I'm a TFG supporter and I believe that Mogadishu is a Somali city as does Taako Man.. so there you go. smile.gif

Xoogsade

Do you remember what happened to Geedi when he came to Xamar?

He is supposedly Reer 'Xamar' Whatever that means. What do you think would happen to a guy from Mugdi Mudug? :D

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Violet:

^Remember what I said about making assumptions, yeah? I'm a TFG supporter and I believe that Mogadishu is a Somali city as does Taako Man.. so there you go.
smile.gif

Not really, if you believed Muqdisho is a somali city, you would have respected its sanctity and never cheerleaded for Xabashi troops occupying it. The simple fact that you are happy with the Xabashi presence in it proves what you think of that town and how far removed you are from it. I doubt you would be supporting such occupation in Bosaso or Garowe with Ethiopian Army bombing at night the city residents. You are and were for your clan remember? All you say have no merit because you simply admitt your views are based on your clanish sentiments.

Taako Man

Geedi is a traitor and may be worse than A/Y given the opportunity. He doesn't count as representative of Muqdisho for if he cared about that town and its residents, he would never let A/Y ride an ethiopian tank on his way to Muqdisho. The fact that this guy and others like him were in collusion with A/Y on the Xabashi invasion testifies that no one among the TFG trully represented the wishes of Muqdisho residents. Geedi is reer xamar for you A/Y supporters because it satisfied your wicked claims of inclusiveness. For others, he is nothing but a traitor.

Ebyan   

I was born in Xamar, so try telling that to someone else. I may have been chased out of there, but it's still my city and a Somali city. My family still lives in the south, so maxaa Puntland sheekodaa so dax galeyaay? Go get your glasses abti, I see you're having trouble reading.. smile.gif

Xoogsade   

I was born in Xamar, so try telling that to someone else. I may have been chased out of there, but it's still my city and a Somali city. My family still lives in the south, so maxaa Puntland sheekodaa so dax galeyaay? Go get your glasses abti, I see you're having trouble reading..
smile.gif

:D:D:D

That is the key to all your emotional detachment from the City of beauty(it is still beautiful despite years of relentless loot and destraction) that you were chased out of it. Pay back time isn't it? And Xabashis are doing it for ya :D:D

Xoogsade   

I was 4 when I left, so please try again.
smile.gif

Fine, I was a kid too when I left the city with my Abtiyaal and never returned to it to this day. That is not the issue, you said you were chased out of there, regardless of your age at the time, leaving town is an experience in your collective memory through family stories which can have an emotional impact on you. Most of you ardent supporters of the TFG have little connection to Muqdisho of today. Your mantra is payback at any cost. All your stance make sense. No somali would support Xabashi occupation of their country without emotional damage I tell ya.

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Taako Man

Geedi is a traitor and may be worse than A/Y given the opportunity. He doesn't count as representative of Muqdisho for if he cared about that town and its residents, he would never let A/Y ride an ethiopian tank on his way to Muqdisho. The fact that this guy and others like him were in collusion with A/Y on the Xabashi invasion testifies that no one among the TFG trully represented the wishes of Muqdisho residents. Geedi is reer xamar for you A/Y supporters because it satisfied your wicked claims of inclusiveness. For others, he is nothing but a traitor.

Let me play devil's advocate for a sec. Geedi was nearly killed two years ago. There were no Ethiopians, no talk of AU (atleast not like now) and no ICU (Atleast not politically to assasinate him like they did his brother in-law). So why then did they try to kill the fellow?

But I guess you had a crystal ball then huh? icon_razz.gif

Xoogsade   

Taako-Man

The culprits were the same warlords now in cahoots with him, his own clansmen on the other side of the devide were behind that attempted assassination. The warlords of Muqdisho didn't want the TFG to succeed and Geedi represented a threat to their isbaaro in Muqdisho. You remember how Muqdisho was devided into fiefdoms each ruled by a warlord. Everyone in Muqdisho knows. Marka saxib, Muqdisho was a place intellectuals, doctors, and good practicing muslims were viewed as a threat to warlordism and were consequently killed or sold to slavery untill ransom was paid.

Ebyan   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

regardless of your age at the time, leaving town is an experience in your collective memory through family stories which
can have an emotional impact on you.
Most of you ardent supporters of the TFG have little connection to Muqdisho of today. Your mantra is payback at any cost. All your stance make sense. No somali would support Xabashi occupation of their country without emotional damage I tell ya.

So you're a psychologist now, huh? You just continue with your assumptions because at this point I could care less. smile.gif

Socod

That's new too me. I know of last septembers Baidoa car bomb. But Galkacyo? You got proof?

Xoogsade

So if it wasn't safe for Geedi two years ago what is it too say it was safe for Abdullahi Yusuf or any other members of his government? You know that this incident alone is a justification for the AU troops waaay back when it happened?

Most of you like to claim cities your clan or sub-clans reside in.

You have shown no respect to the civilians of Xamar.

May God bless them! They have suffered more than any other people in Somalia. They fought colonization and today they are fighting imperialism!

Imperialism is the policy of extending a nation's authority by territorial acquisition or by the establishment of economic and political hegemony over other nations. This is either through direct territorial conquest or settlement, or through indirect methods of influencing or controlling the politics and/or economy. The term is used to describe the policy of a nation's dominance over distant lands, regardless of whether the subjugated nation considers itself part of the empire.

Some people may need that definition.

Long live Xamar.

Xoogsade   

So you're a psychologist now, huh? You just continue with your assumptions because at this point I could care less.
smile.gif

Sounds like you care a little to me ;)

Mystic

Welcome back sis, long live Xamar indeed.