Sign in to follow this  
guraad

Please - Sign the Petition And Save Somalia.

guraad   

S.W thank you brother , i felt like we should save our country . any wrong ACTION from south african government will lead north somalia to war .

PLEASE BROTHERS AND SISTERS SIGN THE PETITION AND TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO SIGN IT. WE SHOULD STAND UP AGAINST THOSE WHO TRYING TO DIVIDE SOMALIA AND SOMALI PEOPLE . PEACE.

AYOUB   

guraad

Please - Sign the Petition And Save Somalia.

lol @ petition and save Somalia. Slowly but surely someone is starting to feel the heat. Guess what, I even know who will be issuing the passports of the new Republic, better send the photos citizen Guraad :D . Now you know why its so quiet on the top left corner. :cool:

Blessed   

loool. I shouldn't be laughing, but has anybody noticed that some ppl signed the petition whilst defending the existnece of Somaliland?

Come on people, if you disagree with a petition you don't put your name to it :rolleyes: :eek:

Did ya'll also notice others who are black mailing SA into siding with their unity campaign. We recognised you when nobody blah. blah ayaa laga buuxshey. Blackmail no goodh dee :rolleyes:

And others are blaming SA for the wars and separation.. come on now :rolleyes:

Walaahi, the petition is cute, I'll print it and add it to my notable collection.

I am undecided on which crew to join; the black mailers, the isqor bilaa liis S.landers, the blamers? or the nayers?

Hummmmmm. I'll just wish for khair 4all now. :rolleyes: sorry I just had to share my observations :D

African   

loooooooooool@guraad, sorry 2 burst ur bobble, but that made u sound like Habar Goblantay.

Plz ppl whatever ur course is do it with dignity.

Gabbal   

Come on Somali folks you're making a big deal out of this. People are heading to assumptions!

South Africa has said nothing about recognizing any part of Somalia! People are jumping to these conclusions, because it allowed Egal (ilaahay ha u naxariisto) to visit there for medical reasons. It was after that, that all these misleading media articles came out.

Besides it's not like The Republic of South Africa has the power nor the will to go against the U.N. :rolleyes:

Ibtilo   

Ha ha ha lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo

Man is your hatred soo far gone that you guys have resorted to petitions.

Ok what I dont understand is all I hear is Somaliland this Somaliland that, and yet you people expect us back in the union, God Darn make up your minds.

1) Somaliland has made up its mind deal with it.

2) You got bigger fish to fry, like the countless warlords going for power.

3) yet another failed meeting!

4) Jealousy and hate never got your butts anywhere, the civil war and its after math should have been lesson well learned, but I guess not since you have looneys like Guraad walking around.

5) Somaliland dont want nothing to do with u!

6) Get over yourselves, Somaliland and Somalia were two different nations to begin with, its over now.

and last but not least, DUDEEEEEEEEEEEE concentrate on your own issues, liek which warlord left the meetings!

Leave Somaliland out of it, atleast we have developed somthing you guys have Kenyans telling you which way to fart!

OG_Girl   

I didn't want say any thing but i will any way .

if other part in somalia fighting and killing, raping lil kids , somaliland is some how safe place to visit no one killing u there as a normal visitors, my point is :

Why we don't give them change to prove they can be independent from somalia and If they want or feel they need to be part of great somalia let them be , let them try and see how far they can go with independent

believe me next war will be economical, if they feel they can't be alone economical they will come and ask to be part of somalia.

this is my opinion give somaliland change to breath and think with out forcing them , every body heard how they suffered from old regime even though a lot of somali landers where part of Old regime.

salaam

OG Moti   

ok this is where i get personal... forgive me dear nomads but i will try hard to be polite...

my words goes for ibtilo..girl..you forgetting SOL is for all somalis whether north or south, your language goes to the nomads saying you this you that, i prefer if you use they instead of you.. just for the sake of our unity atleast in SOL... let me talk about somaliland, puntland, jubaland, xamarweyneland, first of all somaliland is a safe place yes some sort of stability yes..

puntland one man is messing things for them.but they doing ok too..i hope he comes to his sense, jubaland had to call themselves that after they suffered in the hands of other somalis...xamarweyneland is a fiction...

lets consider those things ...

1. nothing in somaliland, all the green and farms are in south not to mention animal resources or what is left of, somaliland is a dry land how would people survive, beside that eithopia has a big eye on somaliland and will eventually take control if we dont do something about it...

2. south rich but lots of greeedy warlords whom have no concern for their people's interest..and will never agree...

conclusion

i suggest somaliland stays the way they are and over come thier tribal differences with negotition rather than power and no matter what, never deal with eithopia.. "difficult" but possible...

wait till south gets their sshit together and then unite somalia with every region controls their own affairs and have a central government.tht represent the country as awhole and wont matter where that central government will have their headquarters . "difficult?" very difficult, somalis are not that civilized, wht is the solution? Ilaaaah baa og .... lets wait and see ... peace...

p.s petition will do wht..? guys they enjoying their stay in kenya hotels and the free food.. till those are gone forget the whole thing...

BN   

I think Guraad's heart was in the right place. He is trying to help Somalia.

I always keep silent about the discussions on Somaliland as I see it something which isn't worth my time. This is due to the fact that Somaliland people decided their faith and created a well developed system of government. The terms of 'pro-Somali unity' or somaliland only make sense with in the inhabitants of these respected countries. For instance, the petition would be a concern for Somalilanders if it was originated from somaliland itself and a large number of Somalilanders put their name to it. But since it was written by Somalis it won't make any difference to the stance of international community(or South Africe in that matter) on Somaliland since the world knows the majority of southreners can't stand the word Somaliland. More importantly though, the facts on the ground testify to the Somaliland case and no outcry (however loud it might be) of Somalis can do any harm to the Somaliland recognition.

Ameenah,

I thought you were a dedicated Somalilander. Didn't know you were undecided lady!

LANDER   

A CALL TO THE GOVERNMENT OF SOUTH AFRICA TO ABONDON THE CREATION OF APARTHIED STYLE BANTUSTANS FOR SOMALIA PETITION

ha ha ha ha ha....apartide??.lol..who wrote this ignorant little sentimental piece. :D:D

...been away for a bit. Yet I see things around here haven't changed much. All I can say to the hard core Somaliweyn patrons is: Maybe if y'all apply for visas now, you'll be lucky enough to be the first tourists to visit the internationally recognized republic of Somaliland.

Instead of wasting your energy on Somaliland, why don't you guys get a head start on the 15th attempt at a "Peace Conference", or is it the 16 th? I'm starting to lose track. Better yet since I haven't been informed on the results of the last one in Kenya, why don't tell me what went wrong.

Ibtilo   

"nothing in somaliland, all the green and farms are in south not to mention animal resources or what is left of, somaliland is a dry land how would people survive, beside that eithopia has a big eye on somaliland and will eventually take control if we dont do something about it..."

Man and people wonder why people in Somalia cant even operate a Papya farm!

What did you think we have been living on before the union, air? How about After the Seperation? I think Somaliland is doing a hell of alot better than when in the Union.

Also your lack of underdtanding about economics is really frightening, so you think unless your country is "green" as you so childishly put it is something important, one word Israel, Egypt, there are many ways now to turn the desert into a jungle, and Somaliland is on its way, just give us our peace and our time.

YOu however, have your "green" and yet cant agree on whether to plant it there or here or on the moon.

I dont think its Somaliland that needs Somalia, rather its the other way around, just look, Somalilanders arnt the ones crying for a union, its Somalia.

We didnt need your bananas before the union nor after it, so take a chill pill awo moti, concentrate on Somalia and leave Somaliland out of your heads, because it seems that its causeing you guys alot of unnessary stress among other things.

Somalilanders have been businessmen before the british set foot in Somaliland, just ask your grand parents, and business is going great here now too, without anyone but Allah.

So please stop the hate, and get on with your business, and get out of SOmalilands

Ohh and another thing, stop being soo paranoid about Ethiopia, if you had your ish... together they wouldnt be a problem so you know who to blame for your paranoia, yourselve among other things.

Somalilanders keep your head up, the world is watching in amazement as we are working over everthing fellow somalis and muslims put on our way, Allah helps those who help themselves.

But we have our own issues to deal with like how we can build our nation, those are better issues that we need work on, like the roads, lower taxes, better social services, more books, computers that we can send back home to our universities, and building the Sheikh school to even greater heights.

But even better is better our governance, Somalilanders by nature are a political people, its a new age for us, where we can lend our voices and have then heard by those in power, so let them hear us!

VIVA SOMALILAND

Ibtilo

guraad   

You know whats funny ? to see some people beeing proud by name given to them by british , Like Somaliland its british created conail name .Its shame how some people worship that white man`s butt and keep kissing like they have no live with out him.

I am from Laas Caanood and my people fought against british and ethiopia , we see them as they are some KAAFIRS .I will never accept british created borders all somalis are my people and all somalia lands are my lands . Talex was darawish capital . We gonna turn Laas Caanod new Talex , If any one is trying to divide Somalia THEY have to go war against me and my people . We as sool people will never and never accept to be called Somalilanders , The name created by british . the same biritish my people fought against , IF ANY ONE WANT TO DIVIDE SOMALIA , WE WILL LET THE GUNS TALK TO THEM.