Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Fight in parliment: MP's and ministers injured: NO VOTE

Emperor   

Juma.. loooool..., how low can one go Sxb but nevertheless nice celebrations...

Madaxa Banaane Maanta

Dadkii Midowye Maanta

Madaxwaynahaaga Maanta

Magaciisa harraagee Maanta

Maandeeq hashaadi Maanta

Edited:

Maanta Maanta Mantaa waa Maalin Madowee Maanta. Prof. Ghedi

tin tin tin tin tin tiriririiiire

:D:D:D

But why not let Eedo rest in peace...

Jumatatu   

saxiib I trust 'our' President will come around to respect the decission of the parliament. He is clever, remember the first rejection of Gheedi's PM nominee and cabineet list... :D:D

I believe what happened in Nairobi can only be good. Especially when you think of people in developed countries like Italy, Japan and Russia can exchange blows too. So we are not as bad as a lot of people here think. Besides rather than killing each other in the streets why not practice a bit of kungfu with chairs instead. Personally I think this is a good sign and that no one would take parliamentarians for granted as they used to be. Somalis have come along way and now the only thing left is to introduce the YOGA so they can calm down a little.

OG_Girl   

^^QL...I like your optimistic views ;)

You remind me the proverb goes " The worse deseaster is the one makes you laugh at it "..lol

By the way I just watched the fight on Aljazeera...lol poor old guys... Al-bahdalah!! Worse when my brother asked me " why these old men fighting?" :D:D

Salam

zamatar   

hahha..walahi waan ku qoslay nimankan meesha layskugu geeyey...ileyn afkuun bay ka hadli yaqaaniin...sheekadu qacan haday noqoto islaamo isku booday baad mooodaa lool..kuwanoo dagaal yaqaanaa nafba iskulamay hadheen

:eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Such a sad day indeed! Since safka hore has been rejected, who is going to stop the "DONKEYS" that inhabit Moqadishu and forcefully live in my villa. I'm just really tired of waiting to get my villa back, but i guess now Xaji Musse will just make another "diger farm" :D out of my land after he gets out of jail.

LSK, do you still think a vote took place, even Burtinle.com apologised to its readers for making that very statement??

The truth is simple, the Sharif made an estimate 156 for and 55 against. Then on the BBC he said he estimated that 80% was against. and that 175 voted against, what a joke.

As for the fighting that was disgusting, the whole thing was shown on Kenyan Televesion and the world media picked it up.

^^^ Lack of originality seems to inflect not only your leaders. At least come with your own comments.

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king. In Mogadishu it seems ****** rule using the BBC they manage to fool a minority of the population in being kept in bondage, thank Allah they do not have the same effect on all us ;)

Jumatatu   

^^^^looooooool...!

Saxiib ma ana adeer diley why r u cussing me..! :D

And another thing you have lost all the confidence you used to have, all of a sudden you are a deranged man. Calm down it is not the end of the World... :D:D

remember that tune :

'Always look at the bright side of life'

whistle that to yourself and you will get over it.

^^ lol I was waiting and indeed expecting such a comment. Clan hatred and the shock that came about from the demise of Abdiqasin [marriage ties] has blinded you and dragged you deep in the dark side. That is why I have named you Juma Il Coward ;) , for only such a man would idolise the weak bully and insult the brave. ;)