Sign in to follow this  
Castro

Somalia: The Dynamics of Post-Intervention Political Failure

N.O.R.F   

Duke

Dont worry saxib. I didnt expect you (or anyone else) to give me any answers. Just wanted to highlight the short comings of the whole TFG project and those who support it. Again, i have achieved that goal (an open goal it was).

I'm not interested in tit for tat remarks (not today anyway) just your analysis.

Xoogsade: Adeer, I understand why you are so pessimistic, but I don’t think your negative feelings have some how given you the ability to see the future or gage what the average elder from various clans feel.

I told you before it was the clan courts who were build on quick sand and the TFG was made up of solid stuff, now lets see this event take place without taking much notice of those “Somali experts”.

As for begging, adeer those who are in Asmara led by former Qad merchant and Qaynyare lackey Sharif Xasan and the fake Mujahid Sharif Ahmed are begging, Yusuf Yey is in Villa Somalia. :D

Northerner

I am not surprised you believe you achieved something in our exchange, because as a secessionist supporter I know delusional grandeur is at the heart of the break away groups dilema.

So I give you this "goal" that you ahve scored in your mind, after all I don’t much care for personal gratification.

Somalia is ok, Mogadishu is getting face lift and the government against the odds is still standing growing stronger by the day.

N.O.R.F   

^^Is it me or you just dont get the questions posed?

I asked what the TFG is doing/going to do about the displaced people and the lack of aid getting through and you start an avalanche of irrelevance!

Can you answer the questions? Yes or No?

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by The Duke:

Xoogsade: Yusuf Yey is in Villa Somalia.
:D

Weli taa muusan xalaaleysan, shirka qabqablayaasha iyo odayaasha lasoo afduuban doono yuu rabaa odaga inuu yiraahdo halay aqoonsado si fiican.

For now, Addis Ababa is Villa Somalia and Zenawi is Somali president.

Juje   

Originally posted by Northerner:

I'm not interested in tit for tat remarks (not today anyway) just your analysis.

Hold your chin up mate, there is always next time, and we will be there....besides two times finalist in three years is a wonderful achievement...it can only improve and it will.!

AS for the questiuon of the topic, TFG has done lot and achieved a lot (a) it made Duke believe he is right, (b) and it brought and introduced the rule of Ethiopians to Somalia...

that itself is an achievement.

Originally posted by Northerner:

^^nice one, a fellow LFC fan. A uniting factor
:D

Payback is a biaj adeer, Did you forget the anguish,pain & suffering your reds caused to ALL milan fans? Now its your turn to suffer :D

Great article from the Author. Pretty much what all experts have been saying for months. A group of Warlords are claiming to bring back governance when in fact they are just fulfiling a containment & quarantine policy for the powers that be.

They are too dumb to notice this,they are too greedy to acknowledge this obvious fact. May they all die in a inferno~~

Northerner

I have answred your questions, and the evidance is posted on SOL daily.

I know I will not convince a secessionist and other die hard haters of peace and stability.

However so far so good, the backs of the Asmara group is broken.

N.O.R.F   

^^You havent answered anything saxib. You danced to the Amxari tune.

ps what is Ethiopias current number one single?

pps backs cant be broken, spines can.

Farax Brown - tis all good saxib. The suffering is not that bad :D