Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Is Barre Hiiraale a warlord or a respectable Somali leader in Sheikh Awey's eye?

Cumar   

Salamu Calaykum

Quite odd that it required the endorsement of Sheikh Dahir Aweys (xafidhullah) to accept the mere truth that Col. Barre Hiiraale is an honourable and a true Somali patriotic leader whilst one could easily have reached that conclusion by some brief independent research. I will patiently await the humorous responses of the anti-Barre squad. Which flimsly argument will they conjure up in response to this? smile.gif

Gabbal   

Sulaymaan

And patiently you will wait sxb because I do not believe those famous individuals will show their heads around here.

NASSIR   

Originally posted by Suleyman:

Salamu Calaykum

Quite odd that it required the endorsement of Sheikh Dahir Aweys (xafidhullah) to accept the mere truth that Col. Barre Hiiraale is an honourable and a true Somali patriotic leader whilst one could easily have reached that conclusion by some brief independent research. I will patiently await the humorous responses of the anti-Barre squad. Which flimsly argument will they conjure up in response to this?
smile.gif

And I find it odd that Kornel Aweis is the new Sheikh whom people would respect his position and words.

Waxan maqli jirey Sheeikh Hebel baa Islaamo iyo dad masaakina ka dhacay 40 kun oo dollar.

Jacpher   

Aweys also said good things about warlord Indhacade and probably thinks of him as a great Muslim leader with awesome religious character and dignity within his clan. Horn, it is okay to purify Hiiraale but don’t oversell him. We got it. No need for another endorsement from Shariifka or Turki or garaadka of the family. We get it. He is a born again peace man. Congrats to him.

Caamirrow, this world is full of contradiction. Ain’t it?

Bakar   

Why do you have to endorse Barre Hiiraale? Horey baa waxa loo yiri, "Fartii Bukta iyo Meesheda is Og". Halkas baan uga haray.

Jacpher   

“Bakar, Bakar baabuurka iijooji……….”, dhameeystir hee macalinka.

Donald Rumsfeld just resigned from his post of Defense Minister so I think Hiiraale has a valid reason to seek all and any endorsement he can get if he doesn’t want to end up resigning or getting fired. Heck, anyone in Hiiraale’s situation would do anything to get a way out and earn the trust of the public. However, I doubt if the born-again peace man strategy is the way to go. You'll need all the attorneys in the world to sell such theory to the Somali public.

Gabbal   

Bakar, one would think inaad Barre abaal u hayn lahayd markii la eego gacantii nabadeed uu deegaanka Ceelwaaq ka geyste, no? Haduusan imaan lahayn ee uu jeegada ku dhagi lahayn rag badani, meesha wax fool xun baa kasii dhici lahaa sow ismaadan odhan?

Jimcaale, ninkii isku magacaabi jiray Ugaaska Beesha Gedo, saaxiibkaa Maxamed Weli Sheikh Ahmed baa Qooqaani maanta maxkamad dhexdeeda kaga dhawaaqee maxaad ka war haysaa Barre warkiisa daaye? Nin wadani ah oo dalka meel walbaaba laga jecel yahay inaad sii xagataa waa wax laga yaaba haraadigii Morganow! Laakiin maxee nala tahay, sow haraadigii Morgan ma tihid? :D

Bakar   

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

Saxiibkey Horn baad donaysaa iney sonkorta ku kacdo. :D

Horn,

sxb, Baardhere wali laga ma bixin, marka wax truce layirahdo ma jirto.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Bakar:

quote:Originally posted by Jimcaale:

Saxiibkey Horn baad donaysaa iney sonkorta ku kacdo.
:D

Horn,

sxb, Baardhere wali laga ma bixin, marka wax truce layirahdo ma jirto.
Ceelwaaq yaa ka baxay? Matter of fact heshiiski la galay miyaadba ka warqabtaa waxuu ka koobnaa? Baardheere meelba dhig, Ceelwaaq yaan lahayn xitaa dibada laguma odhan karo. :D

Jacpher   

Sow maan congratulate gareen? Shouldn’t I do that?

Hornoow, sxb horta i weydii waligey inaan Morgan isha ka qaadan? War ima taqaanidee ma laga yaabaa inaad iska key xigtaan? Widaayoow, Kissima waa very diversity orientated city and qabiil takes a back seat. Maalin walba in qolo xoog ku qabsato is enough testimony. Pardon my hard comments about adeer. If you’re gullible enough to fall for him, I don’t hate him or see him any worst than the rest of the not-so-good or fun guys battling the control of the country.

I’ve not heard any courts set up in Bliss Qooqaani by Max’ed Weli but wixii ka jiraba barxadaan ku sugeynaa. No hard feelings bro. How about a call for truce.

Gabbal   

Sow maan congratulate gareen? Shouldn’t I do that?

Hornoow, sxb horta i weydii waligey inaan Morgan isha ka qaadan? War ima taqaanidee ma laga yaabaa inaad iska key xigtaan? Widaayoow, Kissima waa very diversity orientated city and qabiil takes a back seat. Maalin walba in qolo xoog ku qabsato is enough testimony. Pardon my hard comments about adeer. If you’re gullible enough to fall for him, I don’t hate him or see him any worst than the rest of the not-so-good or fun guys battling the control of the country.

I’ve not heard any courts set up in Bliss Qooqaani by Max’ed Weli but wixii ka jiraba barxadaan ku sugeynaa. No hard feelings bro. How about a call for truce.

Then truce it is sxb! :D

Haashim   

Horn, Sxb Ninkaas waa ku daayay Wasiirnimadiisana dib baa loogu noqonayaa, waayo maxow ciidan xukumaa qof haddii cagaha dhulka loogu dhufto iska cararaya smile.gif

Ma waxaad rabtaa in ciidamada dawladda uu Kenya iyo Itoobiya ka tuuro :confused:

Sxb. haadda aan ka hadalno jagadii kale oo loo qalqaalin lahaa, my be AGAASIME, ISUDUWE IWM :cool:

From the way Jimcaale usually participates in discussions in Sol polticial forum, can one second-guess, that he's not from Morgans immidiate subclan, that's why I was totally amazed, when Horn alluded him of being from the same clan as Ex-General Morgan!

This is only a guess, but Jimcaale being obviously reer Waamo and hailing from Jubbaland doesn't necessary mean he hails from Morgans subclan!

I might be wrong on this and ofcourse the brother Jimcaale can comment on it or leave it as he wishes, if he thinks it interfere's with his personal privacy but I always thought of him being of clans from Jubbaland, that also can be found in Puntland and are affiliated with other Puntland tribes!

That impression comes from the way, he analyses certain political happenings in Somalia, which one can guess, who is from where and what clan usually, as for us Somalis we always seem to naturally not go against the clan, therefore I would like to think that Jimcaale is from Goldogob affiliated tribes or he might be from Carays Ciise Kaarshe's tribe, that is ofcourse if he shares common ancestry with me and Horn! :D

NASSIR   

Caamirrow, this world is full of contradiction. Ain’t it?

Jimcale, Suleyman uma jeedin. E waxan ka wadaa Sheikh Indhacade iyo Sheikh Dhuxuloow :D:D