Sign in to follow this  
raadamiir

AMIN ARTS SHOWING THE COURTS FOR WHAT THEY REALLY ARE.

Abdi2005   

Thats means the majority of muqdisho residents are silly people. Its only a sketch in the world wide web it doesnt mean anything.

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Its close to the truth when one sees who is leading these groups and the behaviour of the troops in Jowhar,,

What behavior ? You collect baseless news articles from websites who publish nothing but barefaced lies constantly and you put into operation. Cajiib Sheekhoow

Duufaan   

very funny! there are some true in. Amiin have experient this issue is very true. Like many others the moryan live his house.

Duufaan, baseless, you must be kidding.

These courts are no more than an extension of self interest and they will be fought. There should be no compromise with these criminals, gangsters defaming the good faith,

No compromise not an inch... Inda Cade and these fools are no better than the gangs they replaced yesterday,

Duufaan   

General. there are too many self-intrest groups!. Odey Abdilaahi himself is surounding by many illerate nomads from his region, one of reason the stagnation of his goverment but we have to support the one with national intrest. indhacade is no different than muse suudi and bashir Rage we should get rid of him too. Odey Abdilaahi is not speaking, as a national leader he should make clear where he stands the new sitution in the south. He offered negotiation and than the parlament past the forieng troops amendment. I do not see forieng troops coming. No one is willing to pay the cost of troops, he should rather mobilize a national army and should offer alternative in the souther part of somalia.

^^^ Brother you gave nor can give any reason for supporting this group. If they are Islamic they would get their won acts together first, charity begins at home. What ever one thinks of the President it does not excuse the suffering these so called cause and are causing in the Middle Shabbele. Inda Cade and his group are an integral part of this ICU. Thus his action have are their actions, since his thugs control these region without the consent or even support of the local population then they are part of inustice.

These people will continue to resist and play every card.

RedSea   

Who are the Moryans, the courts perhaps.The real trouble makers and criminals who have held hostage of the whole Southern Somalias population have been chased out from Southern Somalia for the most part. But there is little bussiness that remains to be taken care of and it happens to be in Badaibo.

General Duke and Naxar Nugaleed, continue to vomit nonsense because your uncle warlord Yey's plan has been ruined by the righteous folks aka Islamic courts. May Allah bless them for all they are doing and may Allah be with them in their quest to rescue Southern Somalia from the bloodthirst warlords including Abdullahi Yusuf.

The Islamic courts are the ONLY hope for peace and stability in Southern Somalia.

Duufaan   

"The Islamic courts are the ONLY hope for peace and stability in Southern Somalia.

Dugsi male qabyaaladu waxay dumiso mooyee.

( Tribilism has no shelter except destruction)."

was not Red sea a somalilander?

I agree Tribilism has no shelter except destruction but I hate when somebody claim higher moral and do not live up. the character you want present and your input are controdicting. it is part of nomadic culture to be in the front and speak their mind. But to be realist is a gift.

Salaan...

Qof threadkaan ku jiro, would have he sung the same song he is singing now if the 'Maxkamadaha' invade Hargeysa tomorrow and install a new obedient regime?

Would he pray their blessing or cry a foul about invading a peaceful land and subjecting its citizens?

Hmm...

I think you are all rushing to judgement. Why dont we wait and see what happens. If these people can bring about peace and some sort of law and order for the somali people and somalia, I think they are worth the support of every somali, anyone with an iota of a brain in their scalp. I think the signs are good, but the future, as is usual with somali affairs, is not so clear.

So, folks, let us wait and see and hope for the best.

clarification, The president of Somalia is not my Uncle and I doubt he is the uncle of the general. So why do people like mr redsea insist on calling him such. Isku xeeshoda oo madaxweinahina ka yareya caytha.

For those of you "with an iota of a brain in their scalp", what should we wait for, for these lunatics under the cloak religion to thwart, again, our country's return to peace, stability and order?

These people never tire, that for sure, but when will people like catch to their game and stop falling for their latest slogans? Wadaad qori la ordaya xage lagu arkey? Wadaado mahe, wa tuugo!