Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

President Adde planning for a come back

RedSea   

Protocol :D . simple mathmatical error doesn't make one a 'retard', continues display of irreesponsible actions make one to being such. But you're just a plain old sheep who can't decide what he wants on his own. That is why you have to defend politicians like Cade muse== cade.jpg:D

^^^I see you've posted Cade's picture twice so far. We get it dude...masawirkaas barkintaada hoostiisa ayuu kuugu jiraa. So no need to keep plastering the damn thing all over the place. It seems odayga inaad u yeelatay, some homo-erotic attraction. Xaraam Caleyk waryaa. Naga kalayaree shidada...Waxaad isku darsatay support for secessionism, deviancy and now laga roon-nimo. How sad! :D

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

Mr Two Horns, adeer you are not helping anything with such talk. LA, is part of Puntland, so is Erigavo and they are no different to Garowe and Galkacyu and so on.

Emperor made a simple statement its the admins fault and not the people.

Anyhow Puntland needs to wake up and get rid of the whole old group, this will take about another 5 years.

However the fake Mujahids need to understand Puntland is not a simple issue you can understand. Che is good dude, gets carried away with the fake news coming from the south.

Red Sea is just confused he wants to Al Shabaab to bomb Bossaso and leave Hargaysa as if the Arab foreigners care for the colonial legacy or the SNM bull.

Originally posted by dhulQarnayn:

Horta anigu, weligay runta kama xishoon. So don't you dare try to apologise for daciifnimada dadkaas. The jaded secessionists claim Sanaag and eastern Bari aswell, but we all know they do not have the cuevos to mess with those provinces. Why? because the locals of Maakhir will not tolerate such nonsense.

Republic Of California

What's going on in Erigavo Sanaag..What's the ground news like? Stop lying to yourself lol

^^^Adeer, stop with the secessionist nonsnece we know who runs SANAAG and its not you.

Could you stop Gen Ilkajiir and his blue flag in SANAAG, no?

Thus the ground game is simple we are moving forward with our elections.

Anyhow did you catch the bombers yet, maybe you need to ask Mujahid secesssionist and the other mouth piece up Norf..

Originally posted by General Duke:

Mr Two Horns, adeer you are not helping anything with such talk. LA, is part of Puntland, so is Erigavo and they are no different to Garowe and Galkacyu and so on.

Erigavo is part of Puntland? :D . No talks or negotiations over the land. I'll say lets go to war over this. The war wont end until one side totally demolishes the other.

Seriously..SL needs to make me as their leader.

NGONGE   

War Red Sea ya naga qabta? :D

The Puntlanders were happily fighting amongst themselves before he stuck his mad SNM head in the middle and spoilt an entertaining thread. :D

So, DQ, you have a different view to your brothers from the land of Punt? What gives and why are they not listening to your wise counsel, saaxib?

^^^NGOONGE. You are smarter than that to think we fight over such things. We were having a lively debate and Mr two Horns is for once wrong, he is a young Turk and I admire his strength, but on this occasion I will disagree with his stance.

Ngonge Macnamaleh-

Adeer, ever heard the saying, "strangth through unity". I and most Puntlanders on SOL wholeheartedly believe in that. So don't try to make something out of nothing in here. The degmooyin of Sool ALL belong to Puntland. Insha-Allah, I'm confident, with a little in-house cleaning we'll sort out our small diffrences in Las Canood and sweep out the trash who've been brainwashed by the moronic secessionist enclave led by retard Riyaale.

Republic Of California