Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

President Adde planning for a come back

RedSea   

Ibtisam,

that is what they call Somaliland soldiers "snm".

NN,

Ninyow don't beat teh war drums, you know it's not going to benefit anyone.

Naxar-They could choose to do that. If you look little deep, each one of them draw the majority of support from respective regions. No is looking for mandate from the people,and more importantly no is gonna believe them anyway. I was reading this the other day. It just showed how little progress we have made. When you deny people any say in the political structure, squander what little resources there was, deliver no services, and more importantly can't guarantee secuirty, then people simply abadon the idea of centralised authority since the existing one does nothing, and people's good will is running short. I think atbest, it will go back pre 1998 state, or at worst, fighting would break between the socalled leadership, and clans would be sucked in.

I believe Laascanod will easily return to Puntland if Ade Muse steps down. As long as Ade Muse is in power, the seperatist administration will have a stake over the control of that city. The people of Las Anod are tired of Ade's partisanship, cranyism and nepotism. They want an inclusive power-sharing formula and particularly a government that has a long-term policies for programes that can help Puntland communities build their lives and obtain equal protection of the laws of Puntland.

To kill and eliminate any future attempt by the seperatists requires not only hearing the stifled voices of reer Laas Anod but also paying a great heed to their needs in matters relating to social welfare, justice, peace and security.

ya mujahid, am not beating any war drums. But its quite pointless for some people in this forum to on about this subject, again and again.

Che, thats one funny list but sadly true and there may some more.

I thing i don't get though, this about tumaal and blah, blah being a clan. I was under the impression that that sort was a profession and not clan. Anyways, i will disagree that ree with leaders don't have a mandate. They do, they just don't carry it out. For example, Cade was elected for two reasons: modernization and to placate the opposition. As for modernization, we all know that cade wanted to do that but it was derailed by a Somaliland attack, draining of both military and monetary resources and lastly cade's incompetence as for as his responis to those disasters. even though he has done a lot for commerce with his plans for the bosaso seaport, airport, live stock facilities and oil and mineral exploration. The next guy needs to focus on stability (including Las Anod) and Social Welfare.

^^^ Personally, I don't see what the big fuss is all about in Las Anod. The secessionist control of that city is ONLY possible because the people who own it are simply a bunch of namby-pambies, who refuse to take responsibility for their own problems. Puntland should resist the temptation to invest anymore blood and treasure, to liberate Las Anod from the secessionist troglodytes who have illegally occupied it... Reer las caanod meeshey rabaan nimankaan reer waqooyiga ah, ha kala dhacaan. Iyagaa dhaciif ah oo dhulkoodi laga qabsaday.

From now onwards, we should prevent their territories from becoming an object of contention between Puntland and Somaliland. I believe they should take full responsibility for their own destiny. If this comes to pass, I'm sure it will stimie the desires of the corrupt leadership's of Puntland&Somaliland, to foment ill-will between the citizens of the two regions, and thereby promote an excuse for their self-centered nefarious plans.

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

p.s Reer Las Canood

Please, don't take this the wrong way. I just want y'all to take full ownership of your local problems-- that's all!

few things, puntland is a state that was formed by the people of that current state, including the "namby-pambies" or the "daciif" people you speak of. should there be a for those people to go there separate ways, it will be done they it was formed, by consulting each other and coming to that desired conclusion of yours. I must also remind you that the purpose of forming that state, above else, was to provide for a common defense, how silly of you then to suggest that a certain "namby-pumbies" be left to fend for for themselves. Lets just even say Las Anod was to fend for itself, what happens if those crazy ikhwaans take over Bosaso or southerners take northern galkacyo, or these Somalilanders take a portion of Garowe because that is would happen should these colonial borders you are recently fond are implemented. This Offensive and speaks volumes of your ignorance and disdain for puntlanders. Isku xeeshod.

Dhulqarynanyn

Sxb, that's not the way to handle this. Las Canood is part of puntland, puntland was formed by all puntlanders from all the different regions(SSC included). There are some selfish warlords in LA who were bought by SL, and I'm sure majority of LA residents don't want to have anything to do with somaliland.

Horta anigu, weligay runta kama xishoon. So don't you dare try to apologise for daciifnimada dadkaas. The jaded secessionists claim Sanaag and eastern Bari aswell, but we all know they do not have the cuevos to mess with those provinces. Why? because the locals of Maakhir will not tolerate such nonsense.

Puntland is a state that was formed by the people of that current state

Yes. But we all know that a great number of Sool natives were corrupted by Riyaale. So until, y'all get your act together, please don't expect us to take sides in a family affair.

Lets just even say Las Anod was to fend for itself, what happens if those crazy ikhwaans take over Bosaso or southerners take northern galkacyo, or these Somalilanders take a portion of Garowe because that is would happen should these colonial borders you are recently fond are implemented.

Runta aan isku sheegno. The only weaklings the secessionists are able to force their warped vision on, are the people of las anod. And if ever some 'crazy ikhwaan' were take over Garowe, bosaso or galkacyo--Am sure they aint gonna be from other parts of Somalia, but instead OUR own local crazy ikhwaans...kapish!

Republic Of California

Originally posted by Protocol:

Dhulqarynanyn

Sxb, that's not the way to handle this. Las Canood is part of puntland, puntland was formed by all puntlanders from all the different regions(SSC included). There are some selfish warlords in LA who were bought by SL, and I'm sure majority of LA residents don't want to have anything to do with somaliland.

Walaale, don't get me wrong. I agree 100% that las anod is a Puntland city. I just think, the natives of that city should do more to liberate themselves from those monkeys. It's been more than a year since that city fell. Tell me why on earth, did they wait for the venal Cade administration to do the job for them, when he even refused to pay the salaries of the police, let alone liberate a city.

If anyone in here is from Las Anod, we will help, but we expect your lazy butts to do all the heavy lifting. After all, it your hood. You must be willing to pay the greatest price to chase those troglodytes out.

Republic Of California

Originally posted by dhulQarnayn:

The jaded secessionists claim Sanaag and eastern Bari aswell, but we all know they do not have the cuevos to mess with those provinces. Why? because the locals of Maakhir will not tolerate such nonsense.

And Ceerigaabo must be in mars?

quote:

Yes. But we all know that a great number of Sool natives were corrupted by Riyaale. So until, y'all get your act together, please don't expect us to take sides in a family affair.

So The Somaliland Army And Las Anod people are a family?

More importantly, who is the "US" your speaking for and we are asking to take sides? I can't argue with an invisible group called "US".

quote:

Lets just even say Las Anod was to fend for itself, what happens if those crazy ikhwaans take over Bosaso or southerners take northern galkacyo, or these Somalilanders take a portion of Garowe because that is would happen should these colonial borders you are recently fond are implemented.

Runta aan isku sheegno. The only weaklings the secessionists are able to force their warped vision on, are the people of las anod. And if ever some 'crazy ikhwaan' were take over Garowe, bosaso or galkacyo--Am sure they aint gonna be from other parts of Somalia, but instead OUR own local crazy ikhwaans...
You completely side stepped the question here, we all remember to well when the islamic courts attacked Mudugh and Cade Muuse himself went down there wearing camouflage. should puntland have left those "weaklings", as you call them, to defend themselfs instead of getting all Puntland forces from as far as buhoodle to that front?

All in All, GROW UP dhulka, its unseemly for you to go on call an entire people weaklings and things of that sort. What you are suggesting here is a people to people war between people of that region and then against a conventional army, a basic misunderstanding of the purpose of a state. Another basic point you miss is unless ur working with zombies, it almost impossible to get a consensus. For every conflict or issue there will be two sides but we must except the will of the majority, and we all know what that is as far as Las Anod goes.

Emperor   

All in all, the people of L.A have done nothing wrong, its the Maamul of Puntland thats to blame for any failures or territory lost.

DQ,

Saxiib seef labood baad noqotay. The people of SSC are not to blame for the tragedy in LA. This is the result of failing out between Ade and Habsade. If the people of SSC were concerned with their own territory only, they would not have defended Galkayo, your hometown from Audeed militia in the 90s. Puntland state is supposed to defend it's territory.

^^^

I have never seen Gaalkacyo, so don't be quick to tell folks am from there. Seef laboodnah ma ihi, I just want these Sool guys to get motivated. Every Puntlander, including Las Anod folks, knows Cade is a bad leader. That should have atleast given them the green light to LEARN NOT to rely on the incompetent Cade administration.

As for the take-over of Gaalkacyo in the 90's by Aideed-- it was righteoous for all Puntlanders to repel that attack. But in the case of Las Anod today, it aint like Riyale's men are the dominant force there; it's Xaabsade and his goons who all sadly hail from Sool too. So all am saying is that, we would gladly b*tch Slap any secessionist dullards in Las Anood, but we all know that, they just aint the ones who captured the place for Riyaale. It was our own turn-coat brethren who did that. And thats why, Puntland should NOT fight Xaabsade's men who're unlike Riyaale, are our kinsmen.

I'm sure the day a considerable force from Hargeisa sets foot in Las Anod, all Puntlanders will unite to thwart such efforts. But until then, I urge all reer LA folks to find an amicable solution to their local differences. Fix the problem that caused Xaabsade and a large group of his followers to do what they did to their hometown for a retard like Riyaale.

Wibaliahi Tawfiiq.

Republic Of California

....................../---------------------------------------/

..................../........................................................../

................../...............__ /__........... ................/

................/................. /..../............................/

............. /..................../__/_.................../

(__/).../........................../.........................../

(='.'=)/------------------------------------------/

(")_(")

....../

..../

^ adigana retard baad tahay bilaa cagli.

Dhulaqarnayn

Well, xaabsade like cadde and a lot of somali leaders waa selfish, corrupt calooshood u shaqeystayaal. I think the people there in LA are on the majority too powerless to do anything against his militia and are tired of war. LA can be brought back diplomatically.