Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

President Adde planning for a come back

Emperor   

Boosaaso: Cadde Muuse oo sheegay in uu Musharax utaagan Xilka Madaxweyne-nimo ee Puntland.

8. november 2008

APL

Tool

Send This Article To A Friend By Email | Saaxiibkaa warkaan ugu *** Email

Print This Article | Daabaco warkaan

Boosaaso(AllPuntland)- Madaxweynaha Puntland ee xiligan Maxamuud Muuse Xirsi ayaa ku dhawaaqay in utaagan yahay xilka Madaxweyne-nimo ee Puntland, marka uu dhamaado waqtigiisa oo ku eg sannadka soo socda bisha ugu horeysa.

Madaxweynaha Puntland wuxuu sheegay in uu ku qanacsan yahay tartankiisa, isagoo sheegay in ay lama huraan tahay in uu tartamo markaasna uu arko nasiibkiisa.

Cadde Muuse ayaa beeniyey warar aad u hareeyay maalmahaan Siyaasada Puntland oo sheegayay in ay Xukuumada Cadde Muuse diyaarisay dagaal ay ku qaado Magaalada Laascaanood, wuxuuna taasi ku sheegay been, wuxuuna sheegay in ay xukuumadiisu dooneyso in ay doorashadu ku dhacdo si wanaagsan.

Gen. Cadde Muuse wuxuu xilkan hayay 4-tii sanno ee lasoo dhaafay, wallow uu wali uharsan yahay waqti kooban waxaana intii uu xilkan hayay Puntland soo foodsaaray xaalado qalafsan kuwasoo markan qaarkood ay Puntland bartanka kaga jirto.

Balanqaadyada ay markan sameynayaan Musharaxiinta utaagan Hogaanka dawladda Puntland ayaa soo badanaya, waxaana ay sidoo kale ayana soo badanaya dadka tartamaya ee doonaya in ay xilkaasi qabtaan waxaana hadda jira Musharaxiin gaaraya 11 Musharax oo doonaya in ay Hogaanka Puntland qabtaan.

F. C. Geylan

AllPuntland

Paragon   

^Oh no. So he thinks by waging war in Laascaano he can redeem himself and he accepted as a candidate?

He sounds all too interested to step down, methink.

even Las Anod can not resurrect Cade's ambitions. There is a clear front runner, the other general, who far some unknown reason commands a lot of respect from puntites of every stripe. Maybe we will have another Obama and mcsame rematch in the land of punt?

LOL@ puntites! smile.gif

As for Cade-- he has every right to stand for re-election, if he so wishes. The question however is, are the folks in Puntland dumb enough to have him again as head of state?

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

i think i speak for all puntites when i say that we are confident that any serious attempt at restoring Las Anod to its rightful owners will meet with success. to be honest, it does't even require that. its you guys that are a little jittery (JB's obsession with the elders of that region comes to mind).

How about this:

Madaxweyne Cade Muuse wuxuu meesha ka saaray wararka sheegaya in Maamulka uu madaxweynaha ka yahay ay dagaal ku qaadi doonaan Somaliland, xiliga doorashada marka la gaadho, ama nabadgalyada khal-khal al la galin doono si doorashada dib loogu dhigo, wuxuuna tibaaxay in wararkaasi ay yihiin been abuur, isla markaana uu aaminsan yahay in doorashooyin dimuqraadi ah ay dhici doonan, oo uu Maamulkiisu sameyn doono doorasho cadaalad ah........................

HERE

Ibtisam   

^^^What SNM Soldier in LA. I swear taakan SNM baa laaga haaye.

i think i speak for all puntites when i say that we are confident that any serious attempt at restoring Las Anod to its rightful owners will meet with success. to be honest, it does't even require that.

HAye baal waad sheekaad. This place is a joke, full of deluded people. Waala you don't speak for anyone, so there is no we, iyo I. Waad iska haadesh, you are just fadi ku dirir in front of a computer. :eek: I hope and know most Puntilanders, like other somalis have no need or want for war, which will not impact on the likes of you, but ruins their lifes and empowers losers such as Caade.

I dare you to go and join the people on the ground and leave your family and comfortable life, otherwise beelayo haalkaak haa kuu timaad for the bad/war you wish on maaskiinta Puntiland/ Somaliland. :cool:

I see old fashioned Somali civil war coming shall this man get 're-elected'. And plus the jig is up in the south, so likes of Xasan are coming to north to feast on Puntland decaying body.

Ya mujahid, i do apologize, i did not know that it was somaliweyn season in your neck of the woods.

Ibti, how silly of you. were do you see wanting war? or is demanding what is yours aggression to you? I am of the opinion that those who hold that city and its natives hostage are the ones waging a war, and as far as me seating comfortably some where, i hardly think someone with his own brothers in this place we speak of can be considered a detached observer or anything of the sort.

Che, do you really believe a war in that regions depends on who gets elected?

^The recipe for war is already there. it just needs a trigger,this election might be that trigger that's unless cooler heads prevail, and Uusay abadons his bid for repeat.