Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Peace between PUNTLAND SOMALILAND

I thank you AJ.T, a compliment form you means a lot.

Lets extend the peace to Angel Eyes DUST , Gediid, Mobb Deep etc.

we need to halt hostilities for 1 week.

can it be done A.J.T?

Gabbal   

"Puntland" is a region of Somalia, whilst "Somaliland" is claiming to be a soverign state. Isn't it supposes to be peace between "Somaliland" and Somalia?

Rakim   

There's nothing between the two except one's claiming part of the other one. I think we should draw border line near Burco and cel-afweyne so that we will have less regional and domestic interfering like the one Riyaale Kaahin did in Las-anod, Puntland.

BTW..they are not two different countries but more as two neighbour admininstration regions who belong to one country..Somalia..

Horn brother,

Local priorities state that PUNTLAND and SOMALILAND must seek peace, because the rest of Somalia has no border with the entity known as Somaliland, its Puntland.

But the peace between Puntland and Somaliland is one between two Somali states, get it?

Gabbal   

But the peace between Puntland and Somaliland is one between two Somali states, get it?

Brother there is no need for an argument, but it would be wise if you refrained from using the word "states", "regions" would be a more intelligent term to use.

peace between somaliland and puntland (somalia)

peace between israel and palestine

peace between ethiopia and eritrea

peace between north korea and south korea

peace between india and pakistan

peace between east timor and indonesia

peace in the congo

peace in west africa

peace in algeria between the gov't and the islamic party

peace on the streets of central district of seattle and downtown washington, d.c.

peace, peace, peace..to everyone in everywhere..

cause the list goes on..

so, ask yourself, isn't peace really just a myth?

allahu aclam

LANDER   

Horn,

Brother there is no need for an argument, but it would be wise if you refrained from using the word "states", "regions" would be a more intelligent term to use.

lol..more intelligent? so it's more intelligent to be in line with your thoughts I suppose? ;)

BN   

Peace btw Puntland and 'Somaliland'? When did the war start? :D

The truth is that the peoples of SS&H run themselves quite well and solve their own problems through traditional methods. These people live side by side for centuries and won't allow either Garowe or Hargeisa to start a war.

I might be wrong but these regions(SS&H) are the only place in Somalia where the civil war didn't reach. Except maybe peaceful little Awdal ;)

BTW, Lander where in Ontario u livin'?

Rokko   

This is a war the Puntlanders must win given how the territorial integrity of Puntland specially our SS&H is constantly questioned by our arch enemies like A.J., Angel, Gediid and Lander and AYOUB. :D

The war of words ;) will reconvene next week. For now there must be a temporary truce for the sake of the American Independance Day na'mean. lol

one luv to ya all.

Bari_Nomad, Lander is a diehard Torontonian.

Tight one

first and foremost I haven't heard conflicts between puntland and somaliland. And secondly what's up with people creating their own flag, I mean people of puntland still represent the blue and white.

LANDER   

moob,

lol@territorial integrity, you mean that of Somaliland right? :D

Either way I'm glad to see we agree that war would be the worst thing for the people residing in SS&H.