Sign in to follow this  
Manala_garaad_baa

beware of the following websites!

asalaamu calaykum to all!

I recieved this e-mail from a friend and i want to shall with.

A Muslim(s) around the world could be receiving false information about Islam which you know about, so I would send this messages as soon as u have read it.

Beware of the following websites:

1.www.answering-islam.org

2.www.aboutislam.com

3.www.thequran.com

4.www.allahassurance.com

These sites have been developed by the Jews Who Intentionally spread wrong information about the QURAN, the

HADITH and the Islam

Please spread this information

To all the Muslim brothers and sisters around the world.

Always check the source of any Islamic web site even if it is very convincing!!!

I visited one of these websites today and it shocking information they providing and even reffering quran. " The Qur’an

‘Isa, was a prophet of Islam

Jesus’ true name, according to the Qur’an, was ‘Isa. His message was pure Islam, surrender to Allah. (Âl 'Imran 3:84) Like all the Muslim prophets before him, and like Muhammad after him, ‘Isa was a lawgiver, and Christians should submit to his law. (Âl 'Imran 3:50; Al-Ma’idah 5:48) ‘Isa’s original disciples were also true Muslims, for they said ‘We believe. Bear witness that we have surrendered. We are Muslims.’ (Al-Ma’idah 5:111)"

then this is what they came out "The Qur’an’s ‘Isa is not an historical figure. His identity and role as a prophet of Islam is based solely on supposed revelations to Muhammad over half a millennium after the Jesus of history lived and died.

Jesus’ name was never ‘Isa

Jesus’ mother tongue was Aramaic. In his own lifetime he was called Yeshua in Aramaic, and Jesu in Greek. This is like calling the same person John when speaking English and Jean when speaking French: Jesu, pronounced "Yesoo", is the Greek form of Aramaic Yeshua. (The final -s in Jesu-s is a Greek grammatical ending.) Yeshua is itself a form of Hebrew Yehoshua’, which means ‘the Lord is salvation’. However Yehoshua’ is normally given in English as Joshua. So Joshua and Jesus are variants of the same name." (anwering-islam.org) U can visit and see for u self other information.

salaam.