Sign in to follow this  
Saxardiid

this artical is for American wanna-bees like PALTALK

Jidaawi

how do you guys feel when the US media brands the Iraqi resistance to the occupation to be some “terrorist backed by Al qaida” ?

its just smokescrean of the reality. the US media is notorious about miss-information, lie and over simplification of complex issues. their stories always presented as good guys ie. US and her allies vs. bad guys ie. always her victims, this time happend to be the iraqi people. so it makes me angry about all affairs and growing mistrust of all thinks US and britain.

best wishes

Paltalk   

To: New Nation

Stop being biased,You need to open your mind and think critically, you need to put this issue of Iraq in perspective and look it from the broader side. It does not serve our interest to invade Iraq and occupay it.The American government also stands by its commitment to a just peace in the Middle East.We stand for the permanent hopes of humanity, and those hopes will not be denied. We're confident, too, that history has an author who fills time and eternity with his purpose. We know that evil is real, but good will prevail against it. This is the teaching of many faiths, and in that assurance we gain strength for a long journey. We will promote peace and freedom now matter what it takes. these daily attacks in Iraq will not undermine our efforts to help those who are aflicted by the process of removing the oppressive regime.

N.O.R.F   

Driving back up from london on the motorway this afternoon, i tuned into Radio 5 Live, as u do, just in time for G Bush's speach to the UN with regard to the war in Iraq. I have not heard sooo much BS b4 in my life. He used the same old obvious terms to aid his attempt in justifying the war, even though the country is in total anarchy, the infrastruture being a mess, no security and US soldier deaths daily(see how we do not hear any nws of Iraqi killings, but as soon as an American get killed its all over the news). Words such as freedom, democracy,fair,terror/ism were all too often used by Dubya.

Listening to the replys by listerners, it was obvious that the majority of them did not believe a word he said unlike some who are totally blind-folded in believing him^^^^^^^. Those who allow themselves to be led astray are not better than a flock of sheep with Stevie Wonder as the shephard.

Peace Out

Paltalk

welcome to the discussion and i appreciate your comments though i disagree profoundly your point of view.

Originally posted by Paltalk:

To: New Nation

It does not serve our interest to invade Iraq and occupy it.

paltalk either you dont listen your country's argument for war or just ignoring it. the fact is that US justified the war on iraq the premises of iraq poses threat to US and her interest in the region.

The American government also stands by its commitment to a just peace in the Middle East.

do you mean exporting thousand and thousand of weapon in the region. Whenever I heard just peace from US politicians and alike, the word Palestine comes to my mind. is it "just" to arm one side at the expenses of the other side. Maybe paltalk the "just peace" you and the US is advocating is the one that the native Indians know too well or black Americans experienced it. if we want to talk about "just peace" we need to start what caused the violence in the first place.

We stand for the permanent hopes of humanity, and those hopes will not be denied. We're confident, too, that history has an author who fills time and eternity with his purpose.

nice words bro but nothing to do with the reality though. the only hope for the humanity as a whole is their creator who knows what is good for them and what is bad. Nations have different hopes and inspirations. i can see your arrogance here, how can a young nation like the US, founded on illegal bases ie. ethnic cleansing of indigenous people, enslaved follow human being, attacked half of the world when they cant persuade to accept their dictate, become hope for the humanity? bro you have to do more explanations here.

We know that evil is real, but good will prevail against it.

i totally agree with you this statement and any sane person will do just that but where we have disagreement is who is evil and who is good. if the US thinks any country or person that disagrees with them in any issue as evil than we have a very big problem here. US cant be Judge, the Jury and the prosecutor at the same time. if the US wants to provide a simple solution to the most difficult problems in the world they will end up, like many other nations before them, fall for their sheer arrogance and bloody mindedness.

This is the teaching of many faiths, and in that assurance we gain strength for a long journey. We will promote peace and freedom now matter what it takes.

also many faiths teach non aggression towards your fellow human beings who are weaker than you. Promoting peace needs winning the argument. US needs to convince people that they are the policemen, international judge and prosecutor of the world. if they win that argument then i will agree with you entirely you're weak argument and will open my mind to accept any crap you intend to store in it.

these daily attacks in Iraq will not undermine our efforts to help those who are aflicted by the process of removing the oppressive regime.

any life lost in iraq or any where else is tragedy and no exception. i happy to see the back of sadam's regime but not certainly happy to see new oppressors ie. US and UK. iraqi people should govern themselves the way they do it is their business and no one else.

paltalk just interest to know who will be your next victim Syria, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Iran etc? or Somalia that need peace more than any other nation in the world at the moment or they cant fit in your unholy list of victims or she is too hot to handle it. or this statement of yours " We will promote peace and freedom now matter what it takes" do not apply to them.

best wishes

Paltalk   

TO: New Nation

paltalk either you dont listen your country's argument for war or just ignoring it. the fact is that US justified the war on iraq the premises of iraq poses threat to US and her interest in the region.

It is sad that you accepted this propaganda. I am not quite sure how you are familiar with the history of the former Iraqi regime. The regime of Saddam Hussein cultivated ties to terror while it built weapons of mass destruction.It used those weapons in acts of mass murder, and refused to account for them when confronted by the world. We have every reason to be alarmed and to asssume the worst from that regime. And as a result we adopted pre-emptive strike doctrine to forstall any threat from any nation small or big. We made our policies clear to the world. We had the right to demand Iraq to destroy it's illegal weopons and prove it if it has done so. We vowed seriouse consequences if Iraq failed to comply with our demands. And because there were consequences. we acted to defend the peace of the civilized world, we eliminated the threat that the Iraqi regime possed. Iraqi people are liberated today. I don't know if you would be able to recall joyfull Iraqi that were showed through internation broad casts when the American tanks entered Baghdad and demolished the Statue of the dictator.

Syria and Iran or other nations are not our targets. We target those who threat the peace and the freedom of the civilized world. We promote peace and freedom and dignity. The founding fathers of this country dedicated to peace,freedom. justice and equality.

paltalk

It is sad that you accepted this propaganda. I am not quite sure how you are familiar with the history of the former Iraqi regime. The regime of Saddam Hussein cultivated ties to terror while it built weapons of mass destruction.It used those weapons in acts of mass murder, and refused to account for them when confronted by the world. We have every reason to be alarmed and to asssume the worst from that regime.

i can see the hypocrisy of the US here they never come clean of their involvement with that murderer. US armed and supported and treating him as partner when sadam was gassing his people and his neighbours. time solves some questions and assumptions and one of them is Does sadam had WMD at the time of the war. At the moment no prove is at hand and US and cahoots norvously shifting their the reason behind the war.

And as a result we adopted pre-emptive strike doctrine to forstall any threat from any nation small or big. We made our policies clear to the world.

pre-emptive strike doctrine is unsustainable as your arguement shows. it goes like this iraq posed threat so it must be attacked, while north Korea -known dictator with WMD also threatening the US can not be pre-emptively striked. the apparent reason is that she is much stronger than iraq.

this is what Mr Annan said about pre-emptive strike

"This logic represents a fundamental challenge to the principles on which, however imperfectly, world peace and stability have rested for the last 58 years.

Read more UN loses patience with the American way

http://www.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,3604,1048540,00.html

I don't know if you would be able to recall joyfull Iraqi that were showed through internation broad casts when the American tanks entered Baghdad and demolished the Statue of the dictator.

of course i saw it and thank god to see the back of that murderer. but what i am against is the notion of when a regime is in line with your foreign policy they are good no matter what they do or how bad they are towards their people or their neighbours. so bro paltalk how you would justify the double standard of your country's foreign policy?

N.O.R.F   

Paltalk

"The regime of Saddam Hussein cultivated ties to terror while it built weapons of mass destruction.It used those weapons in acts of mass murder, and refused to account for them when confronted by the world."

Are u still hopefull of finding WMD which was sold to Iraq by the US in the 1st place believing that Saddam would use these against the more serious threat of a Russian backed Iran in the 1980s.

An interim repost to be published soon advocates that no WMD have been found in Iraq.

"I don't know if you would be able to recall joyfull Iraqi that were showed through internation broad casts when the American tanks entered Baghdad and demolished the Statue of the dictator."

That was staged, other pictures, not the ITN pictures you saw, prove that this was the case. A few hundred ppl jumping for joy after recieving $$$$, they won that propaganda war for sure. Liberated???? Could you please give me yr defintion of liberated. Millions without water, electricity, a job, no income, no security, if thats what is ment by you as liberated then it just shows yr niavity in relation to this topic. You dont know what yr talking about, you mumble out the same retric given out by the mass media with disregard to the opposite point of view. This just again shows me yr weakness to form sound judgements based on alternative views. Give me a break and convay somthing new to my ears.

blame game already started.

All UK Ministers to Blame for Iraq War, says Cook

The entire British government, not just Prime Minister Tony Blair, must take the blame for leading Britain into the disastrous Iraq war, according to former Foreign Secretary Robin Cook. read more http://www.palestinechronicle.com/story.php?sid=20030926165333779

all along we knew bush and blair were liers

'You lied, they died,' US parents tell Bush

The father of a soldier killed in Iraq accused President George Bush yesterday of being responsible for his son's death.

read more http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,2763,1050949,00.html

best wishes