Sign in to follow this  
XOG-ogaal

What went wrong on TFG

RedSea   

You are losing it old man, you are very funny character we must say, I think almost everyone here finds your behavior either retarded or simply someone who has his head so far up in his backside, it's really hard to reason with your likes.You don't make any sense at all.

Do we have recycle bin around here?

Khalaf   

jay sxb um only showing your hypocrisy adeer truth hurts i know....but keep insigating the blood sheed between brothers everyone knows what u are....like i said we are not on the same level...i dont really converse wit niggas nooh

Red ninyahow anigu daadku ma cayo adeer behind a computer screen, waxaas raagnimo maha, i am not tfg supporter hadaba but i know amongst men there are many in MN who support the tfg and um sure u keep your adeeb and behave like good boy around them ...I know the truth hurts to the many fakers here man up sxb dont defend your cousin....mida kale muslimnimo adigu maad ii bariin ma garthay, hadaana ima barkartiid aight. intaas ha nogu akato sxbyall.

RedSea   

^^^There are alot of TFG supporters here in MN, so what you suggest I do fight them?

That would be bit uncivilized wouldn't it saaxib, you know you have to settle your differences with your word, at least that is how I feel, I dont' know about you though.

But believe me they are the ones who actually with lots of edeb and respect in here, it's almosta crime to be a TFG supporter down here. They take so much heat. Even TFG supporters were told to get out of the Masjid one day. :D

But in dooxa Hargeysa, that would be different story...loool

Who am I defending? everyone agrees that Xalane is retarded character, you are the one who is actually defending someone and standing by his wrong doings.

Islamnimo doesn't teach you to support people when they are wrong saaxib, I am sure you already know.

Originally posted by Muj. Red Sea:

You are losing it old man

We both know that am not losing it.Nothing beats the truth when its black and white and thus,u can't reason with the truth and due to that,u are now merely reduced to ur claim.The rest,as always is un important,since its no more than a mere potato sentiments.Now,Deal with that!

RedSea   

Okay, my claim is that you don't have the guts to set foot in Somaliland, yes I say that in black and white and it's the truth.

Ziyad Barre as you know did it once, and at the end we all know where he ended up, in Nigeria, even Kenya wasn't safe enough for him. Gen. Morgan earned the nickname of Abdi bile Abdi, because he run like him when the first bullets were fired in Hargeysa between his forces and the SNM.

So, yeah, you claimed that Hargeysa will be submited forcefully, I await you sir.

Originally posted by Muj. Red Sea:f

Okay, my claim is that you don't have the guts to set foot in Somaliland, yes I say that in black and white and it's the truth.

Ur above comment is premature since its way too early for u to actually comment on that with assurance.

Secondly,as for the General being coward, this video proves u wrong and thus proofs ur lie,Morgan can be seen ordering his men and seems to be doing his job well.I see no man running,do u?

Siyad bare was in Nigeria not due to ur local mujahids but due to the whole collective of mucaarad organizations including ur SNM,then the SSDF,SPM and USC and many others that were small times Rebels.

Ur desperate claims are indeed embarrassing!

^^Are you trying to equalize with Siyaad Barre, the man whose legacy has spoken to get any closer to your wicked uncle, the animalistic Yeey?

Caku iyo doqon!

Pi   

Looks like Mujaahid SNM is back with same old ********. Dadka inuu ******** ku toogtuu rabaa. Dude bring some logic. ********* in the public gallery won't avail of you anything.

Captain Xalane, duqa, give these english ******* a much needed education.

Edit: *************** ************** ******

[ March 27, 2007, 11:28 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

^^Ma waxaa keentay inaad dadka *****o ugu yeertid and you are lucky for SOL management doesn't feel compelled to do anything about this sort of insults!

Ma adaa joogay markuu hooyadood Morgan ka dhalaayay?

RedSea   

C.xalane,

Hargeysa airport is approximately 5 miles from central Hargeysa or the command post of the SNA, that is where he was stationed, the first bullet fired, he actually fled on foot, no kidding here runtii for five miles.

Yes, that is him, all they did was shell civilian targets, at the end of that year he was somewhere in Deep South, can you tell me why he left Somalialnd and why the remains of the SNA surrender to the SNM?

Also one more question for you, how can a someone loose a war when SNM at their peek only had about 10-15 men vs. 80,000 SNA....can you answer that for me. By 1989, SNA was on the defense and Siyad Barre was begging for Cumar Arte Ghalib to hold free elections? I am not just blurbing here, it's the fact.

How come Captain?

Further, USC fought in central Muqdisho continously for about 2 weeks, it only took them two weeks to rout Siyad's red berets, I am wondering where all the force went? offcourse it had to be dislodged by the SNM previously.

As for SSDF, it did little fighting, most of its officers were either killed or simply gave in when offered a money. Give credit where it was due, give a credit to those who caused Morgan to flee by foot from central Hargeysa to 5 mileka or what is now Hargeysa Airport.

Pi, dhuuso aday moodaa in ay kaa socoto labadena, markaa yaakhii nin jilicsan ayaad tahee kaleexo oo space hanaga khaasarin.

Gabbal   

AUB, ninkaas waa wax aad iyo aad loogu xumaado waxuu ka hadlay. Xaashaalilaah hadaybo xaajadu halkaa gaartay!

RedSea   

Iska daaya saaxib, wax cusub maahee, qofku markuu nin jilicsan yey oo raganimo kale waayo ayey hooyoyink kusoo meeraystaan, xishood mar hore in uu ka tagay ma muran baa ka taagan?

Khalaf   

Someone like Horn has right to dismiss PI’s wrongful comment ninkaas wa raageedi ku ma saqjaamo af xuuxmo.....laakin AUB whose was dissing gabdaha puntland yesterday, and comes here everyday with his xaar and insulting other muslims and men behind computer screens has no honor to talk, nor Red whom now also picked up this aaf xuuxmo, talking about the homo talks and backsides of other men and insulting other men behind computer screens and not engaging in civil discussions......yall have no ground inaad afka ku tagtiin PI sxbs

Mida kale Red ninyahow, I made myself clear on my last post....I didn’t Defend Xalane I am not him nor control his mouth that’s not my job.....the discussion was between I and Jay and you had to come inbetween like ummmm

salaamun sxbsyall