Sign in to follow this  
Truth Seeker

Darfur crisis the result of years of US sponsored terrorism in Southern Sudan

AYOUB   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Snow how come the Confederate States of America are not taking part in the Olympics? Like the CSA, "Puntland" and "Somaliland" aren't taking part and won't ever be taking part, because they do not and will not exist as a seperate entity from the Somali Republic. Besides if I say so myself that man carrying the Somali
calan
represented us honorably.

Horn the olympics are a sporting event and even Chinese Taipei (Taiwan) are taking part and sad but true, the honourable getleman carrying the flag was supposed to be a competitor.

how is taiwan competing sad? Taiwan is the Zanzibar of south east asia and could turn somalia into a colony withen minutes. Im so surprised someone showed up to represent somalia but i guess a team is a team and ubless otherwise happens in somalia not involing war lords and fiascos i dont suggest you make remarx refugee

Xudeedi   

Truth Seeker, for all i care i hate Arabs govern my land. I strongly support the self determination of Southern Sudan. They have fought enough for their sovereignty, which i truly say they deserve to have it due to constant coercion, killing and oppression by the Sudan government.

Xudeedi   

It is not Haram but hinders any progress towards peace and coexistance. Therefore, i am not in a position at the moment to stamp out their idealogies. I resent the fact that the Sudan government has systematically displaced innocent civilians out of their land and caused them to dwell in a refugee camps for decades.