Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Russian delegation arrives in Somaliland

Qudhac   

good developement........

A&T is the most excited person here, he becomed frenzied with exitement. if business people want to invest in somaliland i dont where recognition comes from mise ninba meel bay kaga dhegtay and he is just showing his inner fears... miskiin.

Ana weykan ayaad noqotay indeed

Kulmiye   

Somaliland- a recent news came out of the white house- and it was reported that President Obama is planning a trip to Hargeysa. When asked about Obama and for detials about the trip -Obama responded saying " i want to see what the fuzz is all about" he added that he just bought his macawis. Alla maxay waalan la hayeen hadaan intaa ku qoro Hadhwanaag.

Rayyan   

Somaliland is working and on the right track.

in this peaceful mode, there comes the successful living, let the investment began, let the nation building began, using others money is a strok of genius.

Don't worry and fret, fainthearted

The chances has just begun

for the best jobs haven't been started

The best work hasn't been done.

Peace

Rayan

Calamadaha

Hargeisa

A_Khadar   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Even Russians are coming ,,,, Somaliland is the most strategic country in the horn.

Country???

B   

i think all this shoul be appluaded instead of being skeptical. somaliland is on the right track and making progress.

Waxaa cajaa'in ah in ey Qolada hadba duusha iney tiraahdo qolo wefti baa yimid iyo hebel baa soo degey.

War meesha ma imaan wefi ka yimid walaa dowlad ruush ama ganacsade ee qolo burcad oo la yiraa The Association "Veterans of special troops" (Russia) baa tegey. I see that any self-styled 'white' person can gain access to ex-Morgan palace in Hargeisa. Waxaaba kaaga daran shacabka beenta lagu maaweelinayo heblaa baa maanta timid oo aqoonsigu waa iman :D

Check this link and at the bottom you can see they also visited in july 09 secretly.

am not bashing somaliland here, as some assume whenever I make a comment, but what on earth are they gonna invest in and when will this play of hiblaaya soo degtey stop. Do they have nothing better to focus on in Hargeisa? and now a serious question, probably for JB, are there any Human rights organizations in hargeisa?

A_Khadar   

I see similar trend in SL that I saw in the diaspora that Somali women marrying white men who most of them have past criminal records. Any casted, criminal and broke cadaan is poping up in SL and gets red carpet welcome.. War nimanka iska hubiya waa mafiya badidooduye..

A_Khadar   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ qarxi lahaa? War kuwaa xita hadii ay maqlaan SL baa roob ka da'een ayaay sida onkodka iyo hilaaca o qarxayan. Marmarka qarkood iyadoon roob jirin bay iska qarxan (sida sheekada Benin oo xaga ka sheegayaay A&T). Monsoon ku bushaaray, ha wada dhamadhaan, saaxib.
:D

Somali fiican baad qortay maanta...

A_Khadar   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

and I've just heard another delegation coming ,,,,,
:D

This time from where Heiti or Tibate?

A_Khadar   

I would advise the SL admin not waste its money on the thugs popping around the airport uninvitingly but SPEND that money to roads, bridges and other public services that people need so desperately. After all it’s people’s money..