Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

They Are Not From Dhulka-Fooxda

^^or qashinkii Puntiland oo daan baa jooga halkan and the nice normal ones hang out else where- hence why the normal ones are a minority here. The others are probably too embarrassed to be associated with daad kuu sheegan meesha ka buuxa who all speak on behalf of the people of puntiland

The kettle calling the pot black, nin ka afxun Oodweyne kana faan badan meeshaan majoogo waana ina adeerkaa, is he qashin too?

The "qashin" as you call are from every region and they cancel each other, no need to pick on Puntlanders.

Paragon...Recent altercation between Maakhiris and A&T disqualifies you.

*Note the other thread by A&T thanking Daraawish.He curiously left some folks out*

Paragon   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Paragon...Recent altercation between Maakhiris and A&T disqualifies you.

*Note the other thread by A&T thanking Daraawish.He curiously left some folks out*

AT&T is weershe to some facts and folks. I don't blame him. icon_razz.gif

Paragon - adigu waxaad tahay libaax aan miciya lahayn - :D liiska waad ku jidhaa.

Xidigo - Soomaalidu waa dhadhan fiicanyihiin oo hal calan bey leedahay (xidigtaanu lagu gartaa). - wixii kale waa "landers"

Peace Action - aniga nin afxun ima meteloh. wixii afxun ba is metala - waxaan walaaltinimo la wadaga wixii afsuuban leh.

Hamse   

Peace Actian, the syndrome is called "low-self-esteem": Badmouth Puntland and its people in order to be accepted by others as a good guy and a nationalist.

ibtisan, oodweeyn, Allahmagan, Jafaye01, hornafrike, and other enemies of Puntland will laugh at these clowns who attack their own roots every day. the enemies of punt will never believe the bs of these sorry pretenders to begin with. The cruel comedy that is being displayed daily by Sayid and the likes is disgusting.

Peace action - waayahay!

Hamse - you hold on to what you perceive to be the clan line and as usual throw insults to anyone who disagrees with you.

NGONGE   

Warya S*S, unless you have proof that these guys are from our side I would humbly request that you cease casting aspersions our way.

Unlike you, we at the original Republic Of Somaliland embrace our mavericks and give them the benefit of the doubt.

Oh I have heard murmurs about our very own Xaaji X not being a real citizen of Somaliland. But I personally beg to differ and would stake my own citizenship on the fact that he is indeed one of us. I've seen people like Xidigo and Aaliyah also refusing to admit to being SL citizens, but again I refuse to accept their denials and choose to regard them as full-fledged citizens.

On the matter of people giving a bad image to a region, I have to also take issue with you there and insist that such people be given space to air their views (Professor Cawke has actually improved lately). It is my belief that a nation, state or entity is not complete without its ugly side. For in times of war, conflict and discord, a nation would rely on (and need) its General Dukes, Mr Somalia, my Guru or any of the ruffians of the Southern monstrosity (though, maybe, that part is slightly lopsided on that front).

Still, I sadly think it is the way such people express themselves that irks you and not their actual beliefs.

Ngonge smile.gif

However in response to you last paragraph:

On the contrary I pray that all the diabolical diatribes that are exchanged in here (by all sides) it is just limited to letting the steam of their sexual frustration and is just way of irking others. I hope for the sake of our continued existence in this planet as Somalis; that all these do not amount to ounce in their belief – because that would tantamount me calling them kaafirs in view of the prophets (PBUH) saying “you are not a Muslim until you love for you brother what you love for yourself”. As for the prideful boasts “those with atoms weight of pride will not enter Jannah”. I am not in the habit of questioning other peoples believes, but I hope for everyone sake that they don’t actually belief any of the nonsense they spew out daily in here.