Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

They Are Not From Dhulka-Fooxda

Everyone has got his own preconceptions and views, he/she believes regarding a subject to those preconceptions, no one can ruin the image of a place or people in the minds of others unless of course that person is a hater or somemone who is envious, who in his envy had already summoned up bad feelings and views regarding to an image of a certain people or place.

So if summed up, it's all in your head boy. Cool and calm down.

^Pity! - another one.

let me ask you this - who do you give your allegience to: a person, a sub clan, a main clan, state or country???

Please answer with all honesty, if you can?

the poster is not pety - because he is the Sayidka.

Paragon - Laba nin oo xun baa mesha xaraan iyo xaar ku kala daadshay. kuwana dabadhugley bey u noqdeen. Meshii udugga lagu oogana waxaay ka dhiggeen meel aan soomaali deggin oo dad belayo ah oo ajnebi degaan.

My allegiance is with a notion, the notion, that in this political climate and date of ours, says that everyone is resonsible for his and her own well-being.

The notion which describes a bottom-up approach, as a solution to a problem.

The notion that says everyone who understands each other and wants to live together in harmony be given that right in order to determine and navigate his way out of a problem.

The notion that is against taking other people's land at gun point and anti occupation of other people's territories and ancestral lands.

The notion that says every territory and entity within each single village, town and region being giving the right to self-government and rule.

The notion of self-expression and advancement of ones own state within a country.

The notion of unity and a strong feeling in ones history, pride, people and land.

The notion of ones indepedence and fight for a better outcome and result for ones own state.

The notion in which one comes to a table as an equal parter but also as a strong negotiating force and contender, who always negotiates the best for his people and state but who also is able to compromise for the greater gratification as a parter in union.

The notion of being strong and that of a winner mentality and advancement thereof.

The notion that we always can do better.

The notion of strong federalism, in which Puntland is a key player like that of Texas in the USA and Bavaria in Germany.

The notion and modell of Puntland State of Somalia as a modern state within a federal Somalia but who is always looked at in suspicioun and sometimes gossiped about, just like Texas and Bavaria.

The notion of a strong, emerging, federal and united Puntland State of Somalia.

!waffle, waffle and some more pointless waffle.

you could have said - to my sub clan and any person that comes from there.

you have pond fish mentality my friend - grow up!!

My allegiance is with a notion, the notion, that in this political climate and date of ours, says that everyone is resonsible for his and her own well-being.

The notion which describes a bottom-up approach, as a solution to a problem.

The notion that says everyone who understands each other and wants to live together in harmony be given that right in order to determine and navigate his way out of a problem.

The notion that is against taking other people's land at gun point and anti occupation of other people's territories and ancestral lands.

The notion that says every territory and entity within each single village, town and region being giving the right to self-government and rule.

The notion of self-expression and advancement of ones own state within a country.

The notion of unity and a strong feeling in ones history, pride, people and land.

The notion of ones indepedence and fight for a better outcome and result for ones own state.

The notion in which one comes to a table as an equal parter but also as a strong negotiating force and contender, who always negotiates the best for his people and state but who also is able to compromise for the greater gratification as a parter in union.

The notion of being strong and that of a winner mentality and advancement thereof.

The notion that we always can do better.

The notion of strong federalism, in which Puntland is a key player like that of Texas in the USA and Bavaria in Germany.

The notion and modell of Puntland State of Somalia as a modern state within a federal Somalia but who is always looked at in suspicioun and sometimes gossiped about, just like Texas and Bavaria.

The notion of a strong, emerging, federal and united Puntland State of Somalia.

could all this people be mad clanist or is more likely they are the same two people posting under their multiple and schizophrenic personalities.

i hope it is the latter.

Ibtisam   

^^or qashinkii Puntiland oo daan baa jooga halkan and the nice normal ones hang out else where- hence why the normal ones are a minority here. The others are probably too embarrassed to be associated with daad kuu sheegan meesha ka buuxa who all speak on behalf of the people of puntiland. :eek:

Ibtisam   

^^They deny you anyway icon_razz.gif

I believe I said there is a minority though somewhere here- even if they are classed as fake.

Ibti - i for one am glad they denied - as i do not belong or share anything with people who cheer, gloat over and wish for death, distruction, disunity and all kinds of unspeakable illness on their fellow man let alone their closest of kin in blood and faith.