Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

U.S Rep. Donald Payne Somaliland response is unacceptable.

Sophist   

Che, he is not the big habar! As rightly stated he is from some sort of defeated lot! That is qabiil for you! meelna kuma uu dhamaado- sarif badanaa ma basal baa :D

S.

LoooooooooooL@Sophis t, you mean Egal b*tched slapped him

Reminds me of this reer Waqooyi kid, when he's in the room with other Somalis, he's all about chest-beating and uppity about Somaliland, but among "his" folks, he behaves meekly, never occured to me he wasn't from the "elite" group whatever that means in Somalia.

NGONGE   

^^ If I were you two I'd buckle up and put on my strongest helmet. I feel a tsunami coming your way.

ps

Keep it clean, guru. :D

Sophist   

Ngone, Your guru only writes incoherent and highly insulting posts. We are use to it and I am sure Che will not entertain him to that end!.

N.O.R.F   

LoL JB, I don't what about the politics these days. I'll wait until the week before the elections (if they ever happen).

Oody walked the walk as it were. A king amongst men.

^^^Yeah right. It’s funny when the secessionists get all hot and bothered and start complementing the idiocy of one another. Kind of reminds me of their "foreign minister". :D

LooooooooL@Torres... Tolka rescue miyaa.Don't get too bothered ninyahow :D:D

NGONGE...I'm used to his insults and "defeated lot" mantra icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Sophist...Yup, more you peel, more it stinks as they say.

juma-nne   

Reminds me of this reer Waqooyi kid, when he's in the room with other Somalis, he's all about chest-beating and uppity about Somaliland, but among "his" folks, he behaves meekly, never occured to me he wasn't from the "elite" group whatever that means in Somalia.

Wariyaa "Che" I jsut realised that you are one typical exemplary icon of sol in reagards to the above statement especially when you try an Uppity against Mr. dukey on "P" Land Issues :D:D

LooooL@juma-nne..be original mate. Don't confuse disagreements with mugging icon_razz.gif

Oodweyne...Not everybody has linier thinking and believe in the same cause unlike the army of men you lead in this place.I had little to gain supporting Yeey, besides some people have sense of right and wrong ;)

^Not all of us are tied at the hip with tolka or need their validation, I have bigger prize in mind, one which I believe you would never come to understand, in the meantime you could dance in your little corner and help Torres realise Siilaanyo's ascendency to "power". I hate to see Beesha Burco forced to take cold shower again ;)

^I will let Tolka to worry about, but I would say this much,in the world of Somalis, what Oodweyne and his clique thinks mounts nothing more than rethoric, drum beat for the converted, history my friend will be decided in the streets of Xamar Cadeey, reality far away from your little nest yet so vital to your future. Just hope your distance howling could be heard in Xamar, don't wanna you see play the same tunes again ;)