Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

U.S Rep. Donald Payne Somaliland response is unacceptable.

Emperor   

These secessionist Somalilanders are still stuck in the old days of the British empire singing the tune of God Save the queen, they need a bit of update...

I bet Odwayne would have been angry at Somaliland's foreign minister had he stormed out of the House of Commons or left a meeting with some lord, Baroness, his royal highness or whatever nonesense title a british loser would have...

Adeer, you need to know that there is a country called America that dictates matters in this world, your British loving and orphanage fairytale haven't worked for decades, update you politicians with new skills other than that fairytale and perhaps try a different route...

Payne alone is more powerful than Brown and his entire cabinet + your queen... :D

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

Hello Folks

Here is the
“little inconvenient truth”
that many of you are forever determined to over-look in your ever haste to
“condemn”
Somaliland. And, that is this
“briefing”
has been in the works for a while.

Furthermore, others, namely some
folks
who are around
Dr. Ted Dagne
(
the main force behind this effort
) who mostly are
“who-is-who”
of the yesterday’s
“defeated lot elites”
of Somalia, particularly, the
Gen. Afweyne’s
retired diplomatic officials in
Virginia
has been cooking up a close relationship with the said
Dr. T. Dagne
, in turn.

And although this
Dr. Ted Dagne
is from
Eretria
, but he is also married to a
lady
from Western Somalia – i.e.,
“O”
– hence, the intention was to organised some kind of a
“political trap”
for Somaliland through him.

Whilst, all along, the said Chairman
Payne
does not know the
“lowly machination”
that certain Somalis are up to at his committee’s expense (
through this Dagne chap
), and particularly how they are intending to use the said
Dr. Ted Dagne
(
who is his congressional assistance for Africa Affairs
) to advanced their
“holly-grail”
of a policy objective, which is that of making Somaliland as just another
“stake-holder”
for the troubles in Somalia, in the eyes of
US’s
Sub-Congressional Committee
, particularly in this one that deals with Africa.

Hence, whence, we found out the
“agenda”
behind this
“briefing”
and whose
“political spirit”
that the said organising force of that briefing, namely the said
Dr. Ted Dagne
seemed to be pushing forward; then, we have decided to settled for
“no show”
, indeed in here, in that briefing.

Since, the worse that could happen in here is that the said chairman of that committee would be
“crossed”
with us, indeed. But, then, all one can say in here, is that the
“folks”
that really matter in here are men like
Mr. Donald Yamamoto
, and
Mr. Johnnie Carson
at the
State Department
; and, they, in turn, are well aware of our
"real reason"
that have forced us to
“manoeuvre”
in that way, indeed.

As for the said
Chairman Payne
is concern, there is nothing in here, in which a
“good lunch”
at the Capitol Hall’s various restaurants organised by our foreign minister (i.e.,
Mr. A. M. Dualeh
) ably assisted as it will be by our Ambassador in the
US
(i.e.,
Dr. Sacad Sh. Osman Nuur
), in one fine summer day in
July
, on behalf of the said gentlemen, so that all
“misunderstanding”
between us could be smoothed over, along with a decent tete-a-tete between them, could not do, in the end of the day.

So, there is nothing in here,
folks
, for us to be worry about, particularly in that score, indeed...
:D

Regards,

Oodweyne.

And pray who are those "defeated lot elites" whose political muscle is enough to try to corner Somaliland using American legislative apparatus? :D

Kula yaabi maayo sxb. I am reminded of Ould Abdallah when he said "Somalis are amazing in that they believe themselves to be the center of the world when in reality I am begging to get anyone to notice them". The government of the United States of America is not concerned nor is affected by the political constitution and sensitivities of an impoverished province in the world's most impoverished and failed state my friend Oodweyne.

That is my only response to the deluded drivel you have penned.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

ps

I thought the guy that started the thread did not think this was an important 'meeting'! What changed?
icon_razz.gif

It was merely a hearing yes, which would not have been out of the ordinary under the normal circumstance, but the ill-calculated reaction of one of the parties invited seems to have given it some importance of its own. This is to say even if none of the recommendations and concerns put forward in the hearing are applied in the reality, the response of ire Somaliland has garnered within the sections of the U.S legislative branch concerned with American policy in Africa will be a lasting consequence on its own.

Somaliland has given the meeting an importance of its own with respect to actually achieved policy concerning that part of the world, even if the objective of the hearing is not fulfilled per se. smile.gif

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Duushay, adeer, duushay. Now the USA i issuing threats to a country that does not exist.

ps

I thought the guy that started the thread did not think this was an important 'meeting'! What changed?
icon_razz.gif

:D:D

Originally posted by Castro:

I know what you're thinking.

Dadka ha,igu dirin, but waxaa la yiri Gaalkacayo baa laba nin oo waalan joogi jirey. Midba midkale intuu daye buu yiri war ninkaaso ma,waalanyahe. Some not all :D in here or on SOL remind me of those two men.

Ibti-Pragmatic, but lately the middle is getting slippery since the stakes are so high.

Thankful   

Ahh Mr. Oodweyne

You never site one website to back up any claims you make, it's always your opinion. Since you have no concrete evidence to show, i.e. a picture of Riyaale arrival in Kuwait, or any such meeting with your "ambassador" in the U.S and a high ranking government official, you need to always speak in mystery form. Hinting towards secret meetings that are taking place behind the scenes! You are now naming different men and a new phenomenon of naming their wives to. It’s quite entertaining, the only thing you can present is...."there are meetings behind close doors that have not been made public." It seems not that your response to state department official press releases concerning the unity of Somalia is to try and make us believe that they are not really what the state department feels.

You simply don't understand the magnitude of the meeting in Washington, not particularly the meeting but the invitations. The leader Riyaale has already met with government representatives a year or so back in Washington, they State Department are fully aware that you wish to be considered independent. Every news article written about you and your fellow inhabitants of NW Somalia makes it clear they want to be considered independent. I am certain that the intelligence reports government officals receive on Somalia, makes it clear NW Somalis want to be their own country. Yet, despite all that i.e the meetings with Riyaale, the numerous letters all over the entire world, your alleged "ambassador" in the United States!! Your enclave was still sent an invitation grouping you with a united Somalia. They have completely ignored your wishes; they weren't concerned about your reaction to this. They'd rather have you boycott the meetings then change the wording to their invitation that might even allude towards you as an independent entity or even quasi seperate from Somalia. They could have at least just invited Puntland State of Somalia and the Federal Government reps knowing your wishes were to not be included. How can you possible have an Ambassador in the U.S when the U.S refuses to exclude you from Somalia?

What fascinates me is not that you want to be independent. You have a right to choose whatever you want. If those in NW Somalia want it, then by all means let them try! The obstacles are huge and no country will want to touch Africa that's why they refer it to someone else, but still you can try. What shocks me is that from reading your posting and those of your pupils. You truly believe that you are an independent State, with ambassadors around the world. Those other countries in this case the U.S deal with you as if they are dealing with another nation, when they won’t even invite you as an independent one. Or when Riyaale arrives in Kuwait and not even one picture? Did you see the former President Abdullahi Yusuf welcome in Kuwait last year? The part that gets me is that you actually believe that you are being taking as an independent nation. Wouldn’t your welcome in other countries or lack there of make you tone down your rhetoric?

Thankful   

and headed directly to the gist of it; and therefore, say you are free to believe all manner of “Official Web-sites” and what they in turn purport to say about Somaliland.

I would love to just put it away and forget about it, but comments like this. In which you are saying that even though the US makes official announcements on their websites and invitations that they are not recognizing or on the verge to recognize NW Somalia that in fact they are saying something different behind close doors, Is interesting. I guess it is like Edna Adan, who waved the passport of your enclave to a crowd and claimed to have travelled the world with it. When some one in the crowd interrupted her and yelled "I have that same passport and I can't get into one country."

Thankful   

But, other than that I can't think of any other way to say to you that perhaps the best thing to do from your end will be to start worrying about what manner of price did that “despicable criminality”, as well as the latest “high-seas robbery” of the “pirate-land”, have cost you, particularly in the eyes of the international community, indeed...

In the eyes of the international community it has cost ALL of Somalia a lot. That is why the WHOLE nation was invited to this meeting, including the admin in Hargeysa NW Somalia. If it was only Puntland, then they would have just invited them. When the International Community reads about SOMALI Pirates, it will only paint a region named SOMALILAND in a bad light to!!!

Gabbal   

When it comes to my old friend Oodweyne, that famous Mudug maahmaah suffices.

If a wondering man approaches and declares his supreme knowledge of all the chapters of the Holy Qur'an kaa akhrisan maayaa ku filan!

The political consequence of Somaliland's position with respect to this meeting has already manifested itself in the scathing words uttered by Chairman Payne. There is really nothing else to the story.

Kashafa   

Adeer; history is written by and large in "blood"

Agreed. And you, Dear Mr. Oodweyne, and the orphans of the English crown shall have their fill of it. Through the very generous disbursement of Iron and Blood, the rebellious provinces of the North will be tamed.

Forget not, good sir, what happened to the Confederacy after they got it in their head that they could 'withdraw' from the Great American Union. Forget not, good sir, Sherman's march to the sea. Forget not, good sir, the wake of devastation and destruction wreaked on the rebellious South. Forget not, good sir, the wrath of Lincoln, Sherman, and Grant. And if you deign to forget, then the days ahead will provide a rude awakening to the painful lessons of history.

As Pride goeth before the fall, clannist hubris is the forerunner to complete and utter destruction.

Ask Horn/Gabbal where Adeer Hiiraale is today.

Ask Twisted Logic/RR where Adeer M. Dheere(granted asylum in Switzerland) is today.

Ask Juje where Adeer Muse Suudi(resettled in Dadaab refugee camp along with 15 TFG MPs) is today.

Ask Duke where Adeer Yey is today.

And ask yourself, friend, where will Riyaale, Silanyo, and Hyena, be in 5 years time ?

I promise you, good sir, before the second decade of the new millienium is over, you will find yourself in Ethiopia, again, begging for Ethiopian help, again as is the cowardly wont of the lowbred lowborn maggotry you call Ciidaan-ka Qaran ee Marqaan-land( :D ). You will be back occupying the lobbies of hotels in Addis Abba, again, waiting for a chance to meet His Excellency Meles Zenawi and plead your case before him, again.

As for the "medievalist clique", they will, God Willing, be the Masters and Commanders of the Horn of Africa. Loved by Somalis and the friends of Somalis, feared by enemies, respected by all. The runaway success of the Kismaayo Model will be duplicated throughout Somalia.

So my advice to you, good sir, is this: Get on your knees. Now, before it becomes too late. Get on your knees, good sir, and beg for mercy, while there is still a chance for mercy to be granted.

For when the sword of justice doth fall upon the wicked, it falls very heavily indeed:

Najibullah was captured by the Taliban and spent the rest of his days in virtual detention, and remained there until he was tortured, castrated, then killed in September 1996 by the Taliban who captured Kabul.

Let this not be your fate, good sir.

Get on your knees.

Now.

And ask yourself, friend, where will Riyaale, Silanyo, and Hyena, be in 5 years time ?

why don't you start from you side and ask where will Godane and his crew be in 5 years time ?

Kashafa   

^^ They will be occupying the Presidential Palace in Hargeysa, inshallahu tacalaa, within 8-10 years.(My timeline has variables and parameters all factored in. Unlike the cantarbaqash of SOL, I think and analyse before I type or speak.)