Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

U.S Rep. Donald Payne Somaliland response is unacceptable.

You have nothing here Che, just waving an empty flag doesn't make you make sense at all. Clean your house first and we will be ready to talk ,,,,,,

Now the game is between Somaliland and the United States of America ,,, you should sit tight and watch the interesting game there.

Oodweyne...Your cyber balls wagging aside, you haven't said anything, and let's not play around with word reality. It's relative unless you are kid hit by mortar in Xamar, or a pirate shot in the head by navy seal, or university graduate from Boorame who died in the high seas.

As for looking down on Jb, no duqa-I learned as kid through experience not look down on anyone or otherwise you will be blindsided.

On sidenote, if you must fight qof laangara ah, always lookout for disabled limb :D

Castro   

^^^^ It's OK atheer to admit this was a gaff. No point defending an ill-conceived political decision. But what many don't understand is that much of politics occurs behind the scenes and I'm sure Riyaale (or the people who really rule Somaliland) must be sending kiss-and-make-up envoys to meet with congressman Payne.

But on this episode, Somaliland has been out-maneuvered by Faroole, or was it Faralow? :D

^ :D

Oodweyne..History is real, but two things are evident here-one being you and your comrades won't be ones writing it, and two, the said "defeated lot" have such choke hold on your thinking and decorum even in defeat. No wonder you look for every opportunity to size yourself against them, but no worries in due time, both of you will be rendered useless, and true sons of Somalia will crown one of their own (Godane) in Xamar-Somalia's Mecca where real power lies.

Ibtisam   

^^^who are you and what have you done with the real Che nomad? When did concepts such as the real sons to somalia become your slogan?

Castro   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

When did concepts such as the real sons to somalua become your slogan?

Around the same time you acquired your secessionist card. Or did you think you had a monopoly on delusion? :D

Ibtisam   

^^Can't be true, my secessionist card is still in process as it has been for few years, Che only recently flipped dhee hence my question.

^Castro icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Ibti-It's not slogan,just political term to unsettle those who don't share views of the party I think is better suited to address the needs of Somali nation in the horn. Deny them the ownership of the word Somali and depending how they react (they usually get defensive), one would be able to afford Somaliness to those he/she supports making them the REAL Somalis.It's an effective tool of propaganda, but it does have some teeth since those who support Ethio invasion, AMISOM bombardments, and secession can be easily faulted for their actions.

In case in point-just observe how Slanders and Planders-one accusing the other of betraying Somali nation,and the other hitting back with the 'slogan' you abandon Somalia. It got to the stage where even the Somali literature became point of contention.

Castro   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

In case in point-just observe how
Slanders
and
Planders
-one accusing the other of betraying Somali nation,and the other hitting back with the 'slogan' you abandon Somalia. It got to the stage where even the Somali literature became point of contention.

I know what you're thinking. :D

3661371591_914913ca61_o.jpg

NGONGE   

Duushay, adeer, duushay. Now the USA i issuing threats to a country that does not exist. :D

ps

I thought the guy that started the thread did not think this was an important 'meeting'! What changed? icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

Che, aim for the middle ground. Planders iyo SLanders waaxab kaal heestey on this forum. School kids caamal waa laa iska daab waregiya! :rolleyes:

Castro   

^^^^ Fallen off the wagon, have we?

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Duushay, adeer, duushay. Now the USA i issuing threats to a country that does not exist.
:D

Dude, come on. Don't you think getting cozy with Payne would have made it easier to whisper sweet nothings about recognition in his ear?

Say it with me: No Payne, no gain (-ing recognition) :D

Ibtisam   

^^^I always have one foot out the door, at this moment I just don't have another door to jam my spare foot with. icon_razz.gif

Sweet nothings has not got them anywhere for 18years, it just waste their time and resources.

Poker   

Payne is no body. He's taking this issue way too personally. It was sad the fact that 2 of the three members invited didn't honor his wish.

He's a nigga sybdrom....DON'T DISS ME like that. Get over it.