Sign in to follow this  
Liqaye

Obama wins with a landslide margin, do you see any change in U.S Somalia policy

Liqaye   

The next couple of months are critical, will Obama continue following the footsteps of Jendayi Frazier's week policy in the horn, or do you see some genuine change in content and style of the foreign departments involvement in the Horn?

We are here without recognition. Existance is more important. Recognition is a goal and we will reach it IA.

No more visits of Jandayi Frazer, this time it is Obama ,,,, :D

Oz   

Thumbs up to the brother Originally from KISUMU known as Obama "Ömera" Jaduu-wong! :D

Adna   

I feel deep down some how some what this is the only time somalia can regain it's Union. However, if it doesn't then i gues we can plaime anyone else but us... I just Wonder somlai being one nation, nation with one language. nation with one religion, to be so divided By Tribe BS.. I just think some times we are the worsed nation on the planet earth... Why Can't we be Country again, why Can't we see the big Picture, midnomada somali.. i gues i Will to many Questions that i have.. well we know now, that America HAs Changed, the Question is Somalida Brave enough to go beyond, Qabiil?

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

In Somaliland too. There will be no recognition, nor any more visits by jandayi Fraser, that useless Bantu.

Tut..tut..tut!

Yes we can. Yes we did it. America has thrown the monkey off it's back. All of a sudden the world has new found respect for the USA. I am Proud to be citizen of this country and I voted for the one.

NGONGE   

^^ OUR president is (as you claim) your adeero, fellow citizen. One clan indeed. :D

ps

I was not tutting at the recognition comment by the way. It was more to do with the 'Bantu' label that disappointed me. Lakin adigo Somaliland oon ba kuu muuqata.

Xidigo   

^He is dabdhlf dee you know that. I thought You have never been to Somalia at all, Hadana dhuuxa iyo lafaha ayaa somali_land kaa gashay why is that?

NGONGE   

^^ :D

Because I (and many people from other countries) have bought the Somaliland dream. It makes total sense. When will you join us and drop your qabiil bigotery, fellow citizen?