Sign in to follow this  
Ex-Xisbiga

Somaliland National Army anniversary

ANWAR   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Caamir, Somaliland people are those who defeated Siad Barre's strong army and they know how to manage themselves ,,, if you stll don't realize that then you need helpl.

May be you are talking about 20 years ago but there is nothing in Xiingallo and Dabalaxagare now ,,,,,, it is just a desert with no BMs ,,,

IT was not SNM who defeated Siad Barre's strong army SIXB smile.gif BUT THA USC

(United Somali Congress) SO somaliland should thanx as

:D

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

^^ Yes you are right. Riyaale's palace even gets shelled on daily basis.Shocking you haven't heard that yet.
;)

quote:

normal_DSC00158.JPG

LOl @ the colours.
:DCabdaliahi Yey supporters are acting like Mother Teresa. That is the funnies shy walaahi...Look at this caamir kid telling you hubka inay somali isku dishaa la no siiyay. Iyo Rayaala iska ilaalinaya sub calns of Somaliland. (90% of Somaliland troopz ARE NOT Rayaale's clan. 77 was all reer Gedo....

Yaa yidhaa hubka umada somali leehaydba waxaa lagu gubay shacabkii Somaliyeed.

I ain't from somaliland, but this is some good pictures. Law and Order is present. I think all somalis would be better off if they are politacally advanced.

To the person that said a/y will come get them. May I ask what method he will use to get them? or may be amxaaro? I don't think so..

Good Job somaliland.