Sign in to follow this  
salad_jelle

Time for Nation Building , Battle for Seat is over !!!

As we know the battle for Muqadishu is over thanks to Allah .

I hope and wish that be last conflict amongs somalis .

Today is espcial day for all somalis and will be day we all remmember .

We have one administration from Bossaso to Rasskambooni for first time since about 16 years fairly .

We can not affort loose this chance .........

so therefor i purpose that we all put our different aside and lets stop wishing for more battle etc we been through alot .

For those who oppose TFG can be helpfull and relevent by sharing with us ideas , Plans , action that they would prefer . If and buts are done .

ITs time we rebuild our country and reconcile the people - its diasapor somali who should show good Role modals .

I hope the Asmare Camp give there ambitions to plung somalia into more chao's for sake of somali people and reconcile with their somali brothers , time to fight over seats are done.

ITs time To Reconcile TFG /Asmare Camp / Somaliland

Abwaan   

loool......@Salad_Jelle.....SOL maxaa lagu ciyaaray kaasba haddii magaciisa lala soo baxay. Marka xigana Melez iyo wax ka liitana waa ka baqaaa inay nala soo dersaan. Waxaase bedelan ninkaas mala lagu aqoon reconciliation salad_jelle-haan waa koo Soomaalinnimo ku jirto.

Xoogsade   

Yesterday's cheerleaders for the rape and murder, for the destruction of properties, for the sufffering of somalis they didn't care about, are hardly a party to reconcile with. There is simply too much bad blood for people to easily forgive, too much bitterness that will explode again into violent confrontation sooner or later.

Personally, I have nothing in common with anyone who supported and still supports the TFG. No common interests, no affinity, nothing. The same reasons for opposition to the TFG still exists on top of the blood spilled by them.

Acting irresponsible when events are out of your favour, resorting to all kinds of begotry and insults, then call for reconciliation after you score a victory is a bit silly.

I hate to sound a broken record but I am not part of those who have a cause to celebrate.

The peace process will start now between all clans, yes some have lost their political standing and power within the country. However all the Somali people have today a chance to rebuild their national institutions.

The national reconciliation conference to be held in a few months is the beggining, let everyone be included and talk.

The few that used to highjack peace for so long are today out of the picture. They did not represent any clan but naked interest.

Xoogsade   

^ One has political standing or one doesn't count in clan driven society. At issue also, is when are the Xabashi troops leaving? if you can't answer the last question, please don't bother.

^^^They will leave when the AU troops arrive.

As for the emotive arguments, war is bad, but this one had an objective of restoring governance. As I remmeber you had no qualms when the opposition group with many names attacked peaceful Somali regions claiming to be holly men.

The failure of the anti-governance groups, is total, its the victory of the Somali people.

Ethiopia, Uganda, AU, US, EU are a means to an end, that is the restoration of the Somali state.

We have lived through a generational tragedy, this is coming to an end insha Allah.

Xoogsade   

^ The reason I am pessimistic peace will ever be achieved and justice will prevail over an injustice is:

A- You label people as anti-governance, looters, or whatever you think will dehuminze them so it becomes easy for you to justify their killing and dismiss the legitimate political differences they have with you. This approach of yours to solving differences is the same approach taken by A/Y, Geeddi, and all who want no challenge to their wrongful decisions.

B- You operate in Us vs Them mode, and therefore, in somalia's clan driven politics, the one who loses ends up a victim. Maxamed Dheere's clan Militia yesterday murdered in cold blood two men who hail from Qeybdiid's clan after they stopped them at a checkpoint. They asked the men to identify themselves clanwise, the men refused to identify themselves along clan lines and argued that there was no need for somalis to be asked of their clan identity. The Ethiopains were watching on the sidelines. There was a third man who survived by lying to the same clan militia manning the check point. When the men were shot dead, the killers, as an afterthought, asked the survivor if he knew the men were of Qeybdid/Uweys's clansmen. Their objective was to only kill somalis who hailed from specific clans. The man insisted he didn't know. So, not only into the third day of the so called victory, ordinary citizens are being killed for not identifying themselves, and if they did, they would be dead anyway.

Like i said before, this is not a government for all as you yourself are happy to report and insist, some have lost. Winner takes all according to your attitude.

As for me supporting a group with different names who were attacking peaceful places, you are as usual, lying feeling you have no grounds to stand on and speak the truth when challenged. I made clear that my support for the ICU in taking over towns of Mudug they were welcomed, as the courts stated, towns which had no business with Puntland was okay with me.

Grow up from lying about people, for once, try addressing issues without resorting to lies about people.

kkk sxb waxba ha-iswarerinin meeshana waxa ka socda GAME ma jiraan wax la dhaho dowlad ama dowlad la dagalan---meeshana waxa hestay beesha uuka dhashay c/qasim or qebdiid oo horay u adeegsaday(xoog kaalmeesi ahaan)BEESHA uu ka dhashay dr ismail jimcaale, general duad, salad gabeera and cali mahdi(maxmed dheere.geedi gadaal ka gaar ayaa la dhahaa, sheekadu waxey socoto ayaa beesha ceydiid ku xad gudubtay beeshi ay u adeegsadeen xoog ahaan---oday A/Y meeshaas ayaau ka faaideestay---oo wuxu maanta adeegsaday same BEEL---MARKA suaashu waxey tahay what is next?

Xoogsade   

^ lol, This is one way of looking at things, very interesting. If you look at A/Y's naming of Maxamed Dheere Muqdisho mayor, Jeelle as second defense minister(Both men are on record saying they are at war with Ceydiid's clan), it all makes sense saxib.

What is next is already obvious.

Bambo/Xamar/Salaad Jeelle, SOL does not allow members to have two or more usernames simultaneously.

[it is on rule number two: Accounts: each forum member may have only one account. If you are caught double posting, both of your accounts will be deleted.]

It was and is deception of you to register to more than one username, and when one was suspended, to reincarnate this 'parked' one.

This too will be suspended.