Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Minneapolis: Second anti-Ethio demo (Saturday).

RedSea   

Salamu calaykum beesha,

hadii aanu nahay reer Minneapolis waxan muujinay sida aan uga soo horjeedno cadowga kusoo duulay somalia, kabacdina duqeeyey oo adeegsadey hubka noociisa waaweyn lana beegsaday xaafadaha maatidu dagantahay ee Muqdisho halkaasoo ay ku nafwaayeen boqolaal kuna dhaawacmeen kun in ka badan oo ah dad shacab ah oo waxba galabsan. Wixii horseeday iyo Xabashida ba nacdal Ilahay dushood ha ahaato...reer Minnesota siiba reer Minneapolis waxay sabtidii dhawayd ka mudaharadeen xasuuqa dadkoodii dalkii joogay lagu hayo.

Halkan ka arag sawiradii iyo wixii kaleba. Hiiraan online

Mahad Allah leh.

ciso iyo Sharaf ku noolaada Somali.

Mj. Bada Cas.

Masha-Allah Mujaahid Bada Cas, I truly love you in Allah's sake, keep up the good spirit, until we overrun the stinking occupiers in our homeland!

Guusha waan heleynaa insha-Allah, as Allah will support our pure cause against the enemy!

Ebyan   

And more Ethiopian troops are being deployed to Mogadishu. These protests might as well be cook-outs.

Beerlula   

Muj. bada casa......I would say you are a hypocrite considering the fact that in an ealier thread about Bubba you said

"AJ....I want him to come to Somaliland, seriously if I have the chance to kill someone it would be him, I would kill him if I ever saw him, because he is criminal. He is worthless

SOB"

^^So, its not yet clear to us why call him hypocrite!

the qoute you presented here doesn't show any discrepencies in terms of his political stances!

why do you say so without any proof, mise you are another dabo-dhilif trying to tarnish the reputation of a good mujaahid?

Beerlula   

Let us see he calls Bubba a criminal, SOB among among other things because of his belief in Somalia. He will prob. argue that he called him such cause of his association with the TFG which most of us know is bull.

And here he cares about what happens in Somalia which in my opionin would make him a hypocrite

poor beerlula, you are accusing him of believing the same thing from two things; one of killing the criminal member of the criminal TFG and the other is caring about Somalia of the criminal entity has done to its people in Mogadishu.

You have a comprehension problem of what a pure position means in this regard; i advise you to consult with the biggest dabo-dhilif in here to decipher for you what M. Bada Cas has wrote in the above.

As of now, we should take your points in the opposite direction and against what you say, so that that would save you from being called insane or gabar waalatay oo xirxir u baahan!

Beerlula   

Actually I think it's u who is a lil. naive here Allah u Bahne

Here is a lil. something to ponder about Allah U Bahne if the Ethiopians had not bombed or even entered Mogadishu and this same old discussion about Bubba had come up where do think Bada Cas would have stood.... trust me he would still want to shoot Bubba, he just has something to hide behind now.

My dear beerlula sister, I now call you gabadhii fiicneed ee aan wali qaangaarin arimaha siyaasada.

Please don't become the likes of General Duke, and you will always obtain my prayers to enhance your life and wellbeing, which will eventually land you on a good man, like Paragon or Xiinfaniin!

nabadeey