Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

Do you believe in marriage?

ZOLA   

i believe marriage is part of life..i dont see my self settling down in the next 5 to 6 yrs..but i hope before the age of 30 i do get married and have 1 or 2 kids insha-allah...unless i meet prince charming, and fell in luv head over heels..lol.. which i doubt will ever happen .. but u never know.

A.A

Salaam alakum....

Quote''What do you think about marriage?. Have you ever thought about settling down?.

Are You serious??

Every Muslim has to Get Married at some point in their Life!

there is a hadith that states' Your Deen is Not Complete till You get married and when you not married your deen is only half! so i would say Two People Loving each other, having children as a Symbol of their LOve is IMPORTANT....

Wouldn't you want to have kids, that look upto You and a wife or hubby that adores YOU??

wouldn't you want Grandsons'n daughters, that you can make all those somali stuff and give advice..and every Friday or thursday and if u living in the west every sunday and saturady make sweets and show off your cooking to other grannies LoL,, someone that you can relate to Your own Flesh and blood,and sharing your dreams with someone you love, it's all MAGICAL if you ask me.. But then you would have to watch alote of Indian movies to get that vission! seriously i can't imagine liveing a life with out a hubby and Kids, it's Meaningless,,,

You know what they say sharing is Caring...

Actually i can't believe this is comming from a somali Person maybe when iw as 11 yrs old i would say Marrriage is Yuck!

But it's Vital,,to me without marriage is like a life without lived'AaaaH~! it's too deep 'mate' Brotha i suggest You fall in love' and it will all be Crystal Clear to YOU..

Promise''

smile.gif

Allah hafiz

SAGAL   

Marriage is a blessing, its like completing half of our deen. So i think age aint a number, the person has to be ready emotionally, mentally and physically.

true si.... :D Marriage is a blessing, its like completing half of our deen.

Bluntly put, marriage is a legal and moral binding agreement made between two people wherein the parties consciously determine that they are willing to be loyal, loving, and supportive of each other for the rest of their lives. It is a choice made freely and with full knowledge of what is anticipated of the other person. And the last one is the most harmful of all the expectations you may have about marriage as it robs from your mate the right to be who they are at any given time.

Marriage, like any other relationship, requires lots of love, patience, support and nurturing. It is a two way street where knowledge and courtesy are a must.

salaam

Marriage- Walaahi i often find myself acting like a brotha (running away of the thought) commitment, spend rest of your life with one person. Then again i'm like yeah it wont too bad, someone you can call on your own, someone to love and loves you back. Even thought i mingle with the thought of getting married one day, sad to say its not in my agenda anytime soon. I've no set days to when i should get married but general idea. I believe my education is important and undoubtly allah willing i'm finish my masters -hey maybe my Ph.D- -- and am true believer that if someone loves you now..no reason why they cant love you when you're together. ---So for all you brothers and sisters there, dont think of life as your born, you explore life and than get married....there's just so much out there that we're not open to n i KNOW education will get us there with lil bit of patience and determination. like my quote says.......whomever said love strikes once is bs'in...explore and yu just might find the identical one to your taste

xxx

biG mOm   

Allah has created men and women as company for one another, and so that they can procreate and live in peace and tranquillity according to the commandments of Allah and the directions of His Messenger.

Allah "SWT" says:

And among His signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that you may dwell in tranquillity with them, and He has put love and mercy between your hearts. Undoubtedly in these are signs for those who reflect. (30:21)