xiinfaniin

Ulusow: the epitome of anarchy, and the endless arguments for perpetual wars.

I could be fairly accused that I am unreasonably harsh on this individual. But what gets me is how Ulusow opposed, article after article, any peace initiative to restore the state. It’s about the time SOL exposes his anarchism agenda and calls him for what he is.

Bal muxuu rabaa, qoor iyo xero beeluhu?

Coloow   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

I could be fairly accused that I am unreasonably harsh on this individual. But what gets me is how Ulusow opposed, article after article, any peace initiative to restore the state. It’s about the time SOL exposes his anarchism agenda and calls him for what he is.

Mr. Faniin, you are not only unfair but you are committing an intellectual fallacy by not telling us what in his message you disagree with. Where exactly is he guilty of taking an anarchistic perspective? what do you mean by anarchy sxb? Do you mean anyone against Sheikh Sharif is an anarchist?

He raises several issues worth discussing.

It seems to me at least- and probably to many on SOL- that anyone who deviates from your wisdom on the TFG II is a traitor, an anarchist, a tribalist. Do you want us to applaud the defects of the so called Djibouti process?

Do you want us to engage in "jaaleeyaalow sacbiya waa beri samaade?". This is exactly the problem with us somalis! We don't want critical messages that differ from our percieved love for a political process.

I don't know that guy but based on what he wrote I detect no tribal motive. He expressed misgivings and the least you could at least do is to tell us why you think he is wrong.

Coloow   

Allamaganow, sxb waxaan la yaabe ninka Xiin Faniin siduu isu bedelay. Waxaay ila tahay in xaajiga xukumada Hotel-jiif wax u ballanqaaday.

Weli waxaan ka sugnaaba waa cadeeynta uu ka haayo qoraalada Culusow.

Coloow   

Xiin, nin baad u gaftay akhi maadaama aad ku tilmaantay inuu wado rabshad adigoo aan cadeeyn u haaynin. Waxaad moodaa inaad akhrinin qoraalkiisa.

Dadku waa qaldamaa ee qiro-oo ha ku adkeeysanin arrimaha noocaani ah sxb.

Ma waxaad dooneeysaa in lagugu raaco tallo kasto oo aad soo jeedisid? waa waxuu wadankeena ku burburay bro.

Kala rayi reer baa lagu dhaqaa. isku rai wadan baa ku burbura.

^^Adeer you have been dwelling in the lower positions of sol discussion lately. What gives?

If you happen to know Culusow, tell him he is at across xiin's bow adeer. This thread is for him; we are watching his next article in Hiiraan. Tell him also those who unfortunately find themselves across our proverbial bow seldom escape from the subsequent, fatal hit.

Haku daalin.

Midda kale haddaad feker saliim ah haysid nooga gar bax in the other thread

Meiji   

Originally posted by [Waranle]:

quote:Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Mr. Faniin, you are not only unfair but you are committing an intellectual fallacy by not telling us what in his message you disagree with. Where exactly is he guilty of taking an anarchistic perspective? what do you mean by anarchy sxb? Do you mean anyone against Sheikh Sharif is an anarchist?

He raises several issues worth discussing.

It seems to me at least- and probably to many on SOL- that anyone who deviates from your wisdom on the TFG II is a traitor, an anarchist, a tribalist. Do you want us to applaud the defects of the so called Djibouti process?

Do you want us to engage in "jaaleeyaalow sacbiya waa beri samaade?". This is exactly the problem with us somalis! We don't want critical messages that differ from our percieved love for a political process.

I don't know that guy but based on what he wrote I detect no tribal motive. He expressed misgivings and the least you could at least do is to tell us why you think he is wrong.
True said.

At first I didnt read the comprehensive article of Dr.Culusow nor did I bother to form an opinion in this topic.

But now after reading the comprehensive and insightfull article of Dr Culusow, I also fail to understand Xiinfaniin's reasons for this harsh criticism directed at the person of Dr.Culusow himself instead of his views.

Some of his views are very interesting and hit the nail on the head:

In the absence or insignificance of Somali political structure for consultation, advice, policy formulation with responsibility and accountability, key international sponsors are driving the state formation or composition.

Another development that interferes with the internal situation include the surprise attack of the Special Representative of the UN Secretary General (SRSG) for Somalia on local Media for reporting the killing of civilians by AMISOM forces and comparing them to Radio Mille Colline of Rwanda which incited Genocide. This has raised uproar within the international organizations. It is reported that SRSG has been requested to retract his statement and resign. Media censorship could be the most dreadful act at the moment. Al Shabab and the new Government are suspected of criminal acts to silence the media for different motives. The public must defend the Freedom of the Media for public interest.

A serious discussion on building “Regional States” without legitimate “national government” or building “Legitimate national government” that functions throughout Somalia and supports the stabilization of instable regions has the top priority. This will prevent balkanization of Somalia.

If espousing such views makes you an ''anarchist'' then I am a proud ''anarchist''.

Also, I myself happen to be one of those sane Somalis left that opposes foreign-created and backed paper governments. Does that make me an ''Anarchist'' or Patriot? :D