Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Somali Warlord Threatens African Peace Force

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Duke_Valantino:

Ato had a game all along however he has not managed even to convince the other Mogadishu ministers, this shows his weakness for while he wants to derail the government from within using emotive claim of representing the clan.

Those from Hiiraan, South Mogadishu and even his own subclan do not trust his intentions for they have all been there with him in the past.

You are still in and within the box of illusion..! :D

Gabbal   

O.k let's stop speaking in symantecs and coded language folks :rolleyes:

Lets get the real deal truth about the pro/con stances people have on the foreign troop dilemma.

1. Abdulahi Yusuf is an "outsider" to Muqdisho environs and hence it would be downright foolish of him to go there barging in without adequate safety and security. Bringing in foreign troops might not be such a bad idea provided (1.) Ethiopia is not part of it, (2.) None of the immediate neighbors are involved, and (3.) they are made up largely of Islamic countries.

2. Muuse Suudi and Caato have a sinister ulterior motive for their previous sugary attempts in luring Cabdulahi Yusuf to Muqdisho and now (seeing that he isn't so trusting) are being vocal in their soon-to-be full opposition to the transitional government.

3. Jumatatu and Smith are standing at the same point in opposite polars.

Jumatatu does not want the government to succeed solely because of the qabiil orientation of the man heading it and will more then welcome a chance to go back to 1991 standings.

Smith believes in the government solely because the man heading it is his uncle and will more then welcome a chance to put Muqdisho inhabitants in, what he believes, is their rightful position.

Next time let's not speak in symantecs folks smile.gif

Gabbal   

^^Yet you still didn't comment on my analysis concerning you which leads me to believe.......

.....that I was maybe right. icon_razz.gif

<--------- Waiting next for Jumatatu to verify my description of him. :cool:

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Jumatatu does not want the government to succeed solely because of the qabiil orientation of the man heading it and will more then welcome a chance to go back to 1991 standings.

Ugaas you are wrong in your assumption as the government working is concerned. As for being against the 'qabiil orientation' by the man leading you are right.

I sincerely want the government to work, to work in the sense that it is a reconciliation government and a product of all that are within it. To work in a way which it will solve the differences not ignite it.

Personally I have no faith and trust in Yeey, but this is over-riden with the assumption to believe that he will not be dictating pace of this reconciliation government. And that the government will be free from the (direct) influence of Ethiopia. And it is with this reasons I believe are the obstacles and my tantamount opposition against the government in its current form. I will not in under any circumstances oppose a Somali government under the leadership of Yeey that adheres to its principle of reconciliation rather than creating an atmosphere of animosity and rivalary. And if you say that Yeey and his backers were not or are not doing that in the current climate then proof me wrong ,Ugaas.

Why only groups like islamic courts, some militia leaders such as Ato, Sudi and Qanyare are against the deployment of foriegn troops in the country? 14 years of civil war produced these groups and they don't want lose their influance but are we going to let them carry out their distruction. I don't think so. The president showed leadership by setting effective policies and winning the arguement while his opponants cry foul in the media. From the first day he said he will give somali people security and stability and he is on course to achieve just that. Considering the coution support from international community, lip service from AU, hostile reaction from the Arab world and indifference from our colonial powers, the president has no choice but to milk out whatever he gets from Ethiopean and to lesser extent from Kenya, Djabouti etc. What can i say about somali people, most of them are powerless and pry to see the day their nightmare finished. I hope soon they will see the daylight rather than later.

madax weeyne cabdulaahi yuusuf axmed waxeey ila tahay in uu kadhabeenaayo hadaladii uukajeediyaya qudbadii uu aqriayay maalintii la dhaarinayaaya hadaladiisa waxaa ka mid ahaa

hadaan wax u qaban waayo umada soomaaliyeed meel iskama fariisanaayo oo waxaan idinleeyahay kaalayay xukunka igala wareega hoosheeda waan gudan waaye

i belive the man is doing his wark, what ever it takes.....

you said right saxardiid

From the first day he said he will give somali people security and stability and he is on course to achieve just that.

hadaan wax u qaban waayo umada soomaaliyeed meel iskama fariisanaayo oo waxaan idinleeyahay kaalayay xukunka igala wareega hoosheeda waan gudan waaye

Those who fight are fighting for their looted gains not for the clan. For the clan need's roads, water and medicine not more death and destruction.

MUQDISHO OO RUNTEEDII U QAAWISAY DOWLADDA FEDERAALKA & DUNIDA KALE (Muqdishaa Nabad ah oo maalin cad beenowday!!!)

Dadka Muqdisho ayaa ku hungoobay inay Guddoomiyaha Baarlamaanka ee maalintii afraad ku sugan magaaladaasi uu taageero siiyo ama u soo debco diidmada ku aadan ciidamada shisheeye ee dalka al keeno oo ahaa arrinta ugu weyn ee meel walboo uu tago iyo xaflad waliba oo uu ka qeyb galo laga hor sheegayay ama laga dalbanayay.

Inkastoo aad la isugu khilaafsan yahay laguna kala duwan yahay arrinta ciidamada dalka imaanaya, haddana inta badan dadka Muqdisho qeybahooda kala duwan waxay ka mideysan yihiin inaan ciidamo Itoobiyaan ah la keenin Soomaaliya, taasina ay tahay khad gaduudan oo aan loo soo dhaafi Karin, laakiin Guddoomiyaha Baarlamaanka Shariif Xasan Sheekh Aadan oo dhinaca Ganacsiga ka soo galay siyaasadda, dadka ku dhowdhowna ay sheeg-aan inuusan ku wanaagsaneyn dhinaca siyaasadda ayaa muujiyay xeelad aan laga fileyn iyo dhaqan siyaasadeed markii marnaba khudbadihiisii laga waayay inuu raaco guuxa Muqdisho ama ay jiiraan mowjadaha ku wareegsan.

“Haddii arrintu tahay annaga inaan dalka ku soo laabanno, oo loo fasirayo inaan baqeyno, taasi ma jirto dalka waan imaan jirnay, waan imaaneynaa wax cabsi ahna nagama heyso, laakiin waxaa la doonayaa oo aan rabnaa waa inuu Stysem-ku shaqeeyo oo dowladdu howlgal noqoto, aanay marin wadadii kuwii ka horeeyay ee fashilka, waxaan diideynaa inaan halkan iska nimaadno kadibna wixii mudada dheer loo fadhiyay fashilmaanâ€

ayay ahaayeen ereyadii uu Shariif Xasan Sheekh Aadan Guddoomiyaha Baarlamaanka ka yiri arrinta ciidamada shisheeye iyo xafladaha kala duwan ee uu ka hadlay.

Xafiiska somaliweyn ee Mugadishu

somoginfo@somaliweyn.org

KOR TAG

Nuruddin   

Foreign force in Mogadisho will be the end of this government. Because if only one african solder kills an innocent civilian hell will brake out. And thats something which indubitably will happen when we can see that one the most well disciplined army(usa)in the world cannot stop some of their solders committing crimes(it happend in somalia and Iraq). And we know africans have the most undisciplined armys in the world.

I really doubt that any african country will send a big force to somalia, some of them have experience from 93 UN mission and that is somalia is a tribal country and if you kill someone you are automatically at war with hes entire tribe.

We should learn something from what happened with UN force in 93. What can 7000 african force achieve that UN in 93 where unable to achieve? when we know that the UN force where fare superior in numbers and firepower.

I believe the solution can only come from with in and not from outside.

somalia.jpg

blackhawk.jpgsomalia3.jpg

Nuruddin

Foreign force in Mogadisho will be the end of this government. Because if only one african solder kills an innocent civilian hell will brake out.

Bro this time is different. The peacekeepers aren't those who will conduct the real fighting, if it ever needed, but would be somali national army. The role of the peacekeepers will be to secure the federal buildings and training of the police, military, and so forth. The stakes are too high this time and failure is not an option. This time we have a battle harderned president who fully understands the real issues that our country is facing. Now or never.

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Saxardiid:

Bro this time is different. The peacekeepers aren't those who will conduct the real fighting, if it ever needed, but would be somali national army. The role of the peacekeepers will be to secure the federal buildings and training of the police, military, and so forth. The stakes are too high this time and failure is not an option. This time we have a battle harderned president who fully understands the real issues that our country is facing. Now or never.

Sheekoy ku nacey..! Which Somali national force are you talking about..? And while you are at let me ask you this as well, Somali national army fighting a armed Somali militias, doesnt that constitute a civil war..? Furthermore to say your hypothetical situation is true and that it will be a conducted by a 'Somali national Army' why do they need foreign troops then? Are they not capable, mise waa kuwa horey wax uu qadi waayay , wana lo dad badsana hada..? smile.gif

Lool Somali National army kulaha. Kuwa oo Xaaji C/llahi uu qalab aruursanayo iyaga mahiin?

Juma

Which Somali national force are you talking about

The one that’s being formed as I type this. The one that will put to shame these little faction leaders and clan supremacist in which you trust.

Juma you have been in denial for far too long if you think that the Jackal will be outmanoeuvred. Its time to understand the gravity of the situation you find yourself in dear Abti.

1. Somalia has an internationally recognised government, comprised of all the clans and representing the spectrum of Somali society.

2. The government request for assistance and military aid has been accepted. The EU, is providing the funding. The AU and Arab League are providing the muscle and ammunition.

3. The government has massive support within the country and will no doubt have willing numbers of individuals joining the new Army and security forces.

4. It has the support of the down trodden the poor, those from the supposed minority clans who’s lad has been occupied.

It seems you are in denial, you are stuck in first gear. You actually think that this is some game some sort of a joke. You think that for two years the international community was bluffing that no one learned from Arta? Well my dear brother your nightmare will only get worse.

Originally posted by Jumatatu:

Sheekoy ku nacey..! Which Somali national force are you talking about..?

One which will be reconstracted by all willing somalis. Any tribe, group or individual who choose to be left out that's entirely their problem. The old army will be used as long as they fit the purpose and can domostrate their loyalty to the nation and the president.

And while you are at let me ask you this as well, Somali national army fighting a armed Somali militias, doesnt that constitute a civil war..?

Maybe but fighting against looters, killers, rapests, drug barons, kidnappers and anyone that supports them constitute national salvation not a civil war. One thing for sure, even if as you said civil war starts again it will be the one that will decide the future of our country.

Furthermore to say your hypothetical situation is true and that it will be a conducted by a 'Somali national Army' why do they need foreign troops then?

Everyone knows we don't have a national army. What we have at the moment is tribal based groups which are not capable to trust each other let alone help somalia to stand her feet again. But hold on for few more months (6 to 9 months don't qoute me on this sxb :D ) we may insha Allah see the first somali national army we can all be proud of.

Are they not capable, mise waa kuwa horey wax uu qadi waayay , wana lo dad badsana hada..?
smile.gif

if you meant the army that was under the last govt yes they failed, that is why we don't have a national govt for more than 14 years.

Lool Somali National army kulaha. Kuwa oo Xaaji C/llahi uu qalab aruursanayo iyaga mahiin?

I know the opponants of the new somalia always use different colours.

So you better tell folks back in mogadishu odey C/llahi isn't joking so they better fall inline or else ...... :D