Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Profile Somali peacebroker: Yusuf Al-Azhari

Lake   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

PS - A little 'brotherly' advice: Iska dhig ashahaadadaas aad meesha suratay since SOLers ogyihiin waxaa aaminsantahay. Be as bold as Ashari, at least as a rascal informant of Xabashadda, Ashari is upfront. The days of pretensions, charade is long gone, if there ever was a day of that on here to begin with.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by N/AA:

quote:Originally posted by Khalaf:

MMA a supporter of Shariif da qaat seller and Ethiopian intervention (I suppose?) until sharif lost his position

Khalaf, alle ku garowsiiyey taa, goormaan soo bandhigay taa!
:D:DHorn bal translate ninyahow? Af somaliga um learning big time.....lakiin aint that good namean.

still talking about Al-Azhari dang peeps.....I agree doesnt matter ur education background ect,......the art of public speaking is key and Al-Azhari has zip.

Halgan brother with all due respect, ninyahow u complain too much, even somthin as insignficant as SOL.....asking for cats to be banned on SOL, complain complain, complain. u are somali, somalia is your country, somalidu is your ppl it dont belong to TFG, to ICU or none of these polticans it belongs to Somalis namean? If u believe that these men are evil as u say, and what is happening is evil take action man people need to stop complaining.

...sxb about my statement many senior nomads have confronted u about Shariif Xasaan for qabyalat reasons, also supported the Ethiopian intervention in badio (RNS?) ect, u never confronted those senior nomads but in turn confront young Khalaf who doesn’t know u as well as they do from previous exchanges. Bal maxa...hmmm?

Have you read this aan ku qoray that above post; if you haven't, let me quote myself again:

"I do not give the satisfaction of answers to some aan isku xishoon meeshaan ku jiro, but since you believed their crap, you needed to be cruely reminded and awakened lest you fell for their garbage again."

I simply do not read, let alone answer to, some's posts on this forum, including with their desperation, insults and wildest allegations. I just dismiss them. However, you, the "good wannabe young sheekh," fell for it, without aadan hubsan xaqiiqda. You needed to be awakened, as brutal as it was.

You are even alleging Xabashada ayaan support gareyaa. Intee ku aragtay anigoo Xabashi la jiro, let alone their invasion of our land, including Baydhabo? Ma wax caddeys ayaa heysaa ka ahayn what vomited junk some spew on here?

Hubso intaadan afka iyo gacanta soo taagin. I am answering to you because, again aan kugu celiyo, you believed qashinkaas ay qoraan.

This is not the first time for you blindly believing the drivel some drool on here, without aadan hubsan, so it became a norm for you.

Waa iga been sheegatay, beena ma fiicno ee mar dambe ha igula imaan been.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

MMA
wa isku xaarthay. My simple statement made u go off on tantrum and insulting my person? I didn’t insult u man, only made a statement in which several senior nomads here have made to u before, if it is inaccurate all u had to do was tell me so, I would’ve apologized, u can even see the question mark I had....nothing more ninyahow,
u didn’t have to insult me or make the topic personal. U are the moderator here man, u seem to forget that a lot, people were banned many of them new members with lack of experience as u have- for insulting others and making topics personal, yet u cant follow the same rules of this site which gave u the authority to implement its golden rules....
...sxb about my statement many senior nomads have confronted u about Shariif Xasaan for qabyalat reasons, also supported the Ethiopian intervention in badio (RNS?) ect, u never confronted those senior nomads but in turn confront young Khalaf who doesn’t know u as well as they do from previous exchanges. Bal maxa...hmmm?

Afkaada caano lagu qub!

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

quote:...sxb about my statement many senior nomads have confronted u about Shariif Xasaan for qabyalat reasons, also supported the Ethiopian intervention in badio (RNS?) ect, u never confronted those senior nomads but in turn confront young Khalaf who doesn’t know u as well as they do from previous exchanges. Bal maxa...hmmm?

Have you read this aan ku qoray that above post; if you haven't, let me quote myself again:

"I
do not give the satisfaction of answers to some aan isku xishoon meeshaan ku jiro, but since you believed their crap, you needed to be cruely reminded and awakened lest you fell for their garbage again."

I simply do not read, let alone answer to, some's posts on this forum, including with their desperation, insults and wildest allegations. I just dismiss them. However, you, the "good wannabe young sheekh," fell for it, without aadan hubsan xaqiiqda. You needed to be awakened, as brutal as it was.

You are even alleging Xabashada ayaan support gareyaa. Intee ku aragtay anigoo Xabashi la jiro, let alone their invasion of our land, including Baydhabo? Ma wax caddeys ayaa heysaa ka ahayn what vomited junk some spew on here?

Hubso intaadan afka iyo gacanta soo taagin. I am answering to you because, again aan kugu celiyo, you believed qashinkaas ay qoraan.

This is not the first time for you blindly believing the drivel some drool on here, without aadan hubsan, so it became a norm for you.

Waa iga been sheegatay, beena ma fiicno ee mar dambe ha igula imaan been.
^^^War ninyahow SOL is a forum where ppl share ideas, and exchange viewpoints, some qarxises, bashaal, iyo buuq......its is not a place where individualstic believes and values are formed...waa ku sidey yo....come on man be it aint dat deep over here dont know bout over there tho...... i most of hit raw nerve duuqa for u to go on an unnecessary calcalal tantrum, take a deep breather don’t rise your blood pressure it aint good for ur health neamean.... a simple statement with a question mark I had ie (I suspose? Meaning umm is that true?), that many senior nomads confronted u with but as u admitted ignore always which does ummm give a different impression to viewers when done not once, twice, but several times...sxb u didn’t awaken naaada only wa isku xaraathay duuqa....regardless of what is said here and how it is said its forum of course with various cats....but what separtes raaga into different leagues is how they respond namean and if u had any intellectual capability in the light of your position as a moderator of this forum and as a senior nomad u would simply responded differently duuqa.....but I guess that was too much to expect so sorri adeer.