Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Profile Somali peacebroker: Yusuf Al-Azhari

This is what started it, MMA a supporter of Shariif da qaat seller and Ethiopian intervention (I suppose?) until sharif lost his position said about Al-Azhari:

As confused and gullible as you were about supporting qabyaalad and yet claiming about "Islaanimo."

Young boy, you can believe whatever you want about qabyaalad iyo qurunkeeda, while prentending to be a "wadaad."

You can support whoever you want, including the Frail, Traitor Stooge of Xabashadda, while claiming to be a "wadaad" and a "good" follower of diinteena suuban.

You can even, heck, be indifferent, apathetic about the massacre, genocide and carnage that befallen in Xamar.

That is not my problem. It was not my problem. That is your conscientious problem, your claimed Islaanimo problem. Your Soomaalinimo problem.

Lying blatantly about me is a whole another matter.

You will tell me where I said or ever wrote I supported Shariif Xasan Sheekh Aaden?

I defend good Soomaali nationalist men, but I never supported nor support a political Soomaali figure or political groups post-civil war, including this Shariif some apparently obsessed with.

I defend the likes of Jaamac Qaalib, Galeyr, C/qaasim, regardless of their qabiil affiliations. I defend them because Soomaalinimo ayee u taaganyihiin.

If this Shariif dude some obsessed on here is speaking on the interests of Soomaalinimo, he is on my list, as any other Soomaali. Yet I never support anyone, including all those men mentioned above. I only defend when some tarnish their Soomaalinimo, while at the same time worshipping stooge and puppets of Xabashadda.

Some qabyaalad-obsessed, idol-warlord worshippers, as some here obviously are, cannot understand not all people are or behave like them. Some of us cannot support warlords because of shared familial qabiil and tolnimo. Some of us do not support puppets and stooges because of qabiilwadaag. We are independent of them, as they are independent of us.

Unlike some on here, we are not all associate and label people together with their clans. Eebbe had given us a mind of our own, to think, to utilize, to see the right from wrong. Not to blindly support a stooge and warlord because isku qabiil ayaa noqon kartiin.

If you are that fleeceable, easily deceived, misled and believing the usual junk written on here about some members, then go ahead, since that is not my problem again.

My problem is lying about me while I am still on here. That, my dear boy, my character ayee meel ugu dhacday.

I do not give the satisfaction of answers to some aan isku xishoon meeshaan ku jiro, but since you believed their crap, you needed to be cruely reminded and awakened lest you fell for their garbage again.

PS - A little 'brotherly' advice: Iska dhig ashahaadadaas aad meesha suratay since SOLers ogyihiin waxaa aaminsantahay. Be as bold as Ashari, at least as a rascal informant of Xabashadda, Ashari is upfront. The days of pretensions, charade is long gone, if there ever was a day of that on here to begin with.

^^^Calm down lad. Your acusations have been proven incorrect. Dr Azhari has had a long and hard experience within Somalia. More than 30 years of experince from the firts government to now.

Yet you claimed he was only given the position of advisor due to his clan allegience to the President.

Yet he has the education, experience to be an advisor.

Give it up son.

Tahliil   

Dr Azhari has had a long and hard experience within Somalia. More than 30 years of experince from the firts government to now.

So DUKE with all due respect: is this that long experience and educational background which is oozing out of the Doctor as he refuses to b imposed things on him?...watch it again Adeer and tell me, what happened, where did it all go???? Sad indeed

^^Your are trying to build a case against the man according to your perception of an interview.

Well Cadow was a leader of a clan group that promised heaven and then let the children die.

Compared to Azhari he is a man who cowardly backed away from the fight they started. Azhari at least served time for what he belived in.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

MMA a supporter of Shariif da qaat seller and Ethiopian intervention (I suppose?) until sharif lost his position

Khalaf, alle ku garowsiiyey taa, goormaan soo bandhigay taa! :D:D

NGONGE   

Come on Duke. Regardless of his long experience, education and invisible ability, based on the two interviews he had with that Arab channel, you’ve got to admit that the man is a dud. He indeed might be the greatest of advisors and his long experience might be useful to the president. However, he neither had the words or the patience to cope with TV interviews. His use as a spokesperson for the TFG does that body’s cause no favours at all and shows up Somalia for the primitive circus that it is.

Ps

Some battles are not worth fighting, saaxib. Cut the professor loose and let him sink in the cesspit of his own words. Do not, ahem, impose your defence on him. ;)

Paragon   

^^I heard speech has eluded the good Professor that he is trying his luck with sign language for hope of better performance. But Al-Jazeera has deemed airing this transition will cost them an eye and a nostril, as Somali sign language has been proven to be a violent type. The anger of not being able to yell, just like million other quarelsome Somalis, has made the Deaf Somali community even more nervous and unpredictable than the yelling Somalis. They certainly won't welcome Al-Azhari.

PS: Is the name 'Azhari' meant to give emminence just by itself or was there something else that came with it smile.gif .

Tahliil   

All am sayin is why this claim of education and experience vanishes from him whenever he's before the public??? there has to b a reasone and good one...

The thought comes to me that perhaps this guy, due to that imprisonment yrs ago, is suffereing from some sort of mental disorder, meltdown, alcoholism, depression...or better Schizophrenia: (a mental illness that impairs one’s ability to perceive reality).. there has to b a reason, a thing, a sickness of sorts that can wipe out one's long tenure out of him and not only that but reduces him to behave and scream like a wolf...

sorry adeer the profile you are projecting Duke is not there...

Abaadir   

Duke,

Can you just mansion positions Azhari held in any Somali government before TFG. If his current position is the only public office he ever held, then what is the experience you speak of? One thing is clear thou, he needs to improve his public speaking ability.

I also notice some of the folks here do not like the guy just because he is close to the President. Just an observation.

^^^Azhari, held various positions in the first civilian governemnt of Somalia. He was the Somali Ambassador to the US in the firts Somali adminstration.

He has been a peace broker throught the 1990s civil war period.

Today his only position is that of advisor to the President.

He was honest when he highlighted the unfair treatment of the Al-Jazeera staff member.

He also highlighted that Cadow was a US citizen while he never took another citizenship and kept his Somali one

Tahliil, you seem to be telling us that one instance represents the man more than 30 years of experince?

Come on you are sounding desperate.

Lake   

To be honest..I never knew who this character was. But anybody that GD and company promote can be a good person.

The youtube video Tahilil posted showed who he is...Satan.

ElPunto   

^GD and company = Devil incarnate and I and company = Angels and light. With that type of thinking - I see the Somalia mess getting resolved in no time. Hoohaa! :eek:

Khalaf   

MMA wa isku xaarthay. My simple statement made u go off on tantrum and insulting my person? I didn’t insult u man, only made a statement in which several senior nomads here have made to u before, if it is inaccurate all u had to do was tell me so, I would’ve apologized, u can even see the question mark I had....nothing more ninyahow, u didn’t have to insult me or make the topic personal. U are the moderator here man, u seem to forget that a lot, people were banned many of them new members with lack of experience as u have- for insulting others and making topics personal, yet u cant follow the same rules of this site which gave u the authority to implement its golden rules.......sxb about my statement many senior nomads have confronted u about Shariif Xasaan for qabyalat reasons, also supported the Ethiopian intervention in badio (RNS?) ect, u never confronted those senior nomads but in turn confront young Khalaf who doesn’t know u as well as they do from previous exchanges. Bal maxa...hmmm?

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

PS - A little 'brotherly' advice: Iska dhig ashahaadadaas aad meesha suratay since SOLers ogyihiin waxaa aaminsantahay.

Adeer bal kaaleey markaan dhiigayo ashahadah deenteyda Islamka iyo calaankii Sayidna wa Maulana Muhammad scw ma adiga iyo Solerskaan aa sheegaysiid baan amiinah? Markaan dhiigayo ashahadah deenteyda Islaamka ma adiga iyo solerskaan aa sheegaysiid baan cabuuda? Markaan dhigayo ashahadah deenteyda Islaamka ma adiga iyo solerskaan aa sheegaysiid baan uu salaada? Markaan dhigayo ashahadah deenteyda islaamka ma adiga iyo solerskaan aa sheegaysiid baan uu zakaatda? Markaan dhigayo ashahadah deenteyda islaamka ma adiga iyo solerkaan aa sheegaysiid baan uu swaama? Markaan dhigayo ashahadah deenteyda islaamka ma adiga iyo solerskaan aa sheegaysiid baan uu haajiiya? Markaan dhigayo ashahadah deenteyda islaamka ma adiga iyo solerskaan aa sheegaysiid baan cidi waliidkay uu nacaamtira? Markaan dhigayo ashahadah deenteyda islaamka ma adiga iyo solerskaan aa sheegaysiid baan ka caabsooda? Or Allah subhana wa tala the One Who created me and whom I shall return to baan uu shahaaata?

.......ninyahow I have never claimed to be a wadaad nor will ever, u not I used that term here......I am simple Muslim that loves and prayers for the well being of every Muslim unquestionable, that is why I gave an allegiance to Allah and His messenger Sayidna Muhamaad scw, upholding haaq and being merciful to others is my aqeedah. Don’t accuse me ninyahow of qabyalaat iyo quuraan.....labaadabah adiga aaya atoora ku ha. While I was in my hooyo’s womb in Dar es Salaam u was in secondary school somewhere in Somalia....and since then has been involved and talking qabyalaat iyo quuraan......while this “young boy” didn’t know anything about somali poltics, their politicians, their names ect ect.... before few mths ago here on SOL ma garthay? Lets not get it twisted adeer just to score some points because u felt offended. Somalinimo iyo the xaamari niko iyo xaamari music aad ku caqliyeey sathay kuu eeko.....raagii Islaam iyo Masjid iyo Quraan iyo Hadith iyo Allahu Akbars ku aff barthay n ku caqliyey sathay waxba uu ma sheegii-kartiid adeer.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Tahliil:

All am sayin is why this claim of education and experience vanishes from him whenever he's before the public??? there has to b a reasone and good one...

The thought comes to me that perhaps this guy, due to that imprisonment yrs ago, is suffereing from some sort of mental disorder, meltdown, alcoholism, depression...or better Schizophrenia:
(a mental illness that impairs one’s ability to perceive reality).. there has to b a reason, a thing, a sickness of sorts that can wipe out one's long tenure out of him and not only that but reduces him to behave and scream like a wolf...

sorry adeer the profile you are projecting Duke is not there...

Public speaking is an art form, saaxib. One can have all the exprience in the world and still be a bad public speaker (as is the case with this person). The only problem I find in him is his foolish readiness to actually speak when he must know that he's not that good a speaker.