Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Profile Somali peacebroker: Yusuf Al-Azhari

Castro   

Originally posted by Dabshid:

quote: The devout Muslim says that Barre wept when he offered forgiveness for Barre imprisoning him in a 3m by 4m cell for six years, suffering physical and psychological torture.

waw
I'm just curious how a devout Muslim could call his fellow countrymen (and supposedly brothers in Islam) terrorists.

Either they really are terrorists or the word "devout" should sue Al-Azhari for being associated with him.

Tahliil   

Is this the clip that prompted this from the General:

For anyone who is tempted to watch this clip: I am advising them to store any hand guns, knives, sharp and harmful objects lying close them as far away as they can...It's has been painful watchin that guy...I have seen Gonzales testify b4 the US senate, but this guy is in a league all by himself when it comes to being ******...out of touch with reality....Phd...xaal qaado...but what's sad about this guy and others like Bedel and Jelle is that they speak on our behalf...I represent the Somali ppl kulahaa..how painful to listen to that!!!!

As Socodbadane says You can take a donkey to water, but you can't make that criminal donkey to drink that water...maybe if you whip him so but aint sure that too...because the guy doesn't want anything to b imposed on him...that's why the water is losing prestige around world, it's unfair to the water and that's again why the water is losing audeinces around the country..lol

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

For the record Shariif Xasan is helluva better leader than this whiney wimp ever will be.

sxbow let me get this straight this man Al-Azhari who spent more then six years in the torture chambers and survived is a whiney wimp and

is better leader? very funny dheh :D

ps: thanks for the 411 Duka on duuqa Azhari.... waxu ku hadaleey wa qalad.....lakiin i had no idea he was amongst those early men.....many great men perished @ those chambers may Allah's mercy be on them and forgive Jalle Said Barre RIP.....

“Terrorists” ?

“Al Qaida”?

“Insurgents”?

“Somali Army”?

Such repulsive words and none of them describe Somalis or Somalia, yet Azhari uses them like he has just learned them yesterday....I am certain he did. ;)

Truly, I can tell which one of those two men are more educated and more sincere.

How sad, they muted him…Doesn’t he have any respect? Someone should have told him that Al-Jazeera isn’t a Somali café, where he could jabber on and on. And on top of that he has the audacity to insult Al-Jazeera and how it's losing audience (which is a lie). LOL Like a child, he protested that he wasn’t being treated fairly, that he was being asked complicated questions.

Let’s be honest do you expect us, say non-tribalistic, more intelligent, quite well enlightened individuals to support a regime which Al-Azhari is a member?

I rather support a donkey, heh, i am insulting the poor donkeys. :D

Thanks for the link tahliil. It was fun watching the TFG member make a fool out of himself.

Tahliil   

For some it was pure injustice and a criminal act to be imprisoned by Barre and they did not deserve such imprisonment but some of those jailed by Siyaad, i think they deserved it plenty to be locked away for a long, long time...cause the damage they would have done to country and men was multi-times greater than their incarcerations...

look what Cayddid, Yeey the vampire, indhacade, Qaasim and this new character Al-azhari are doing on our behalf...Siyaad Barre so many times in his decisions had a sharp eye for Vampires and blood suckers...

I would recomend a short jail term for that azharo guy right now something along the lines of Abu-Qurayb...

ps: thanks for the 411 Duka on duuqa Azhari.... waxu ku hadaleey wa qalad.....lakiin i had no idea he was amongst those early men.....many great men perished @ those chambers may Allah's mercy be on them and forgive Jalle Said Barre RIP.....

A well balanced statement. May the dead find mercy.

Khalaf   

Tahiil, Somalidaa ku maahmaahda, Markii Geel loo heeso, Gorayo u hees (got dat from Hungri big ups learned something brah)

This is what started it, MMA a supporter of Shariif da qaat seller and Ethiopian intervention (I suppose?) until sharif lost his position said about Al-Azhari:

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Those are just a tip of a long list. Of all, Ashari is the one availed to speak to international media most of the time. And we see how he behaves like. When people are recruited because of ilmo'adeernimo, not merit, then waxaas camal ayaa arkeysaa. Tons of them waaye.

[/QB]

GD only showed the man’s background who was involved in the early days of Sharmaake (RIP), was tortured in the chambers for more six years and had a span in somalia and its politics ranging 30 years vs. one incident on tv nothing more nothing less.

Tahliil   

yeah Khalaf how could I b so wrong...??? Adeer I spot doqon from million miles away...I sit with him Adeer Azhari, talked with him and know more than all of u defenders combined...I'm sure if he was not terrorizin and supporting Somali terrorism, he would have been cleaning some toilet somewhere in Europe or North-america...Maxaan dhaaxo aragnay kuwo wasiiro ka ahaan jiray Somalia oo watchmen ah...whatever happened to their 30 yr long education and civil services...lol...

Khalaf   

looooooooooL@ i spot a doqon from million miles :D funny man yaa Tahliil.....sxb i am not defending him or could ever agree with his and their political positions.....to me i see many crooks, corrupt politics on all sides.....and no matter how one calls it the other side looters, criminals that held the country hostage for 17 yrs...who burn dead bodies ect....qalaad qalaad ma saxoo is my philosophy.....muslim blood was spilled by a kufar army hadaba....thousands of poor somalis had to flee their homes....600 died of diarrhea ect, new refuggees-new wounds desended upon on a wounded ppl.......properties destroyed,ect ect all in the name of bringing back the nation from those who rule by the gun........a nation whose destiny is being chaired by greedy cats in Washington and London whose "benevolent" record towards the Muslims and Africa is in the history books and continues today....i know all dat man, I aint blind..........but that was not the topic sxb check just above ya....marka sxbow gorayo ha u heeseen in every topic...thats it namean.

peace out

Tahliil   

but that was not the topic sxb check just above ya....marka sxbow gorayo ha u heeseen in every topic...thats it namean.

Since u were followin me around like a shadow, I hope u just take a look of what I've posted up above....a clip from MMA's about Uncle azzhari being himself as usual....just to support Adder's profile...

Somaalidu waxa aay ku mahmaada oo kale "wallee Habarta odayga wax loo saarr" and don't take that literally...it's just meant to b a figure speech....

Khalaf   

Sxb Tahlil it just so happens to be an SOL tradition from the anti-tfg crew to twist every topic namean: "Markii Geel loo heeso, Gorayo u hees", only diagnosed the recurring traits, nothin personal namean. Topic was about: this man.....messing up in one incident on camera vs. his long experience in somalia and its politics rather positively since the days of President Sharmakee RIP, nothin more nothing less.....take it or leave it no need to drag it on namean.

"wallee Habarta odayga wax loo saarr"....no idea but u can translate it brah.

Coloow   

How shall I respond without angering the mods:

"He took his doctorate in political science and international law at Mogadishu University,---"

This is pure lies. Muqdisho university never offered a PhD degree.

Coloow   

Khalaf

"let me get this straight this man Al-Azhari who spent more then six years in the torture chambers and survived is a whiney wimp and calacal Shariif is better leader? "

The same guy who you think spent six years in torture camp was calling for civilians to leave muqisho (as a government representative, this is a crime of genocide) Blv you mean he won't set a foot in Europe.

Surely, one can not compare this lowlife qabiliste with Sharif Xasan: the latter has his shortcomings but it is an insult to our intelligence when he is placed with the same league as the ape Jeele, the animal doctor etc.

By the way, where did Sharif Xasan call for the murder of somalis? Is all you find "qaat dealer"? Come on sxb, you are too harsh on the guy!

if only the likes of Jeele, Maxamed Dheere, Geedi, Abdullahi Yusuf could limit their pravdas by trading in Qaat, we wouldn't have had this mess.

I am not a supporter of the Sharif but when he is compared to the lowlives that make up the junta of death and suffering, the sharif lives to his title.

MARKII GEEL LOO HEESO AYAAY GORYO U HEESAN (your own words) describe your line of reasoning - don't you agree`?