Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

What if you start with your wife forgetfully during the Ramadan

Nehanda   

Where do you find the energy to engage in such activities? Thinking straight alone is such a task during ramadan let alone undertaking something as energetic as the one that you mention.

Abtigiis   

Nothing is obvios. Please elaborate. Are you saying the fasting is broken for this man? if so, tell us the refrence, oher rather your hunch.

C&H, titles could be misleading and one can learn a lot by venturing into what at first sight looks nasty. Elizabeth Pisani's "The Wisdom of Whores" is educating as well. Please read it.

I wouldnt be cought dead carrying a book with such title redface.gif however, because I'm a book worm, I might flip through it at the bookstore or something.

"Ejaculation voids the fast even if it was just due to kissing, hugging, or masturbation, and the day must be made up. If the ejaculation was due to looking at or thinking about something, then it is like having a wet dream during the day and it, therefore, does not void the fast nor is there any requirement on the person."

I just found this from Islamonline.com. A very good and trustworthy site. Hope it suffices.

Amadeus   

Originally posted by Dhagax-Tuur:

"Ejaculation voids the fast even if it was just due to kissing, hugging, or masturbation, and the day must be made up.
If the ejaculation was due to looking at or thinking about something
If the ejaculation was due to looking at or thinking about something
If the ejaculation was due to looking at or thinking about something, then it is like having a wet dream during the day and it, therefore, does not void the fast nor is there any requirement on the person."

I just found this from Islamonline.com. A very good and trustworthy site. Hope it suffices.

1. Who ejaculates by looking at something

2. The amount of time it would take for someone to stare at a woman for him to ejaculate would nullify the fast anyways and can't be compared to a wet dream. You can't control your dream, but you can control your gaze.

I just feel the answer provided in that website is flawed and it's more like someone's opinion instead of a well thought out answer!

Abtigiis   

Refrences, dear C&H. Not that I want to be argumentative, but I want to hear it said authoritatively. What I get from you so far is common sense.

Oz   

^ Is this some sort of throwing a banana into the cave.

Originally posted by Norfsky:

Ilaahayow kan oo kale ha naga dhigin. Amin.

That's harsh :D:D .

Abtigiis   

^ if the season changes, it may well be a compliment. I think Norf was talking about the man's appetite and not the poster, if I am right.

Ngonge, where does brilliance come for the man who is saying you were suppossed to stop, when he is already told that the man forgot.

Abtigiis   

I listened to umal and Dirir and to all you are talking about young sister. Found this was an area they didn't really cover. That is why i am asking. They talked about lots of things including how your fast will break if you release it while looking or dreaming or fantasizing about someone. Talked about how it is not allowed to do it during Ramadan. But the loophole was that they didn't discuss what if someone forgets and finds himseld in the act. Unlike in the case of food, there is no clarity here. What you have done is extend their argument, deduct that the two must have been carried away.

What if one of them was not fasting for any number of reasons and it is only one who did forget. I was talking about that possiblity.