Sign in to follow this  
Meiji

Green Line in Gaalkayco

Meiji   

Maamullada Puntland iyo Gal-Mudug oo Gaalkacyo u sameynaya Qad cagaaran oo kala bara Labada Maamul

Arbaco, January 13, 2010(HOL): Masuulyiin ka kala tirsan maamullada Puntland iyo Gal-Mudug ayaa bilaabay kulamo xasaasi ah oo ku aadan ammaanka magaalada Gaalkacyo iyo sidii looga heshiin lahaa dagaalkii dhex maray labada Maamul.

Kulamadaan ayaa yimid ka dib markii Puntland uu soo gaaray Wasiirka Macdanta iyo biyaha DFKMG ah ee Somaliya Jen. C/Xasan Cawaale Qaybdiid ,kaasi oo labada dhinac ku qanciyay in ay ka heshiiyaan colaaddii dhex taalay

Guddoomiyaha Gobolka Mudug Col, Axmed Cali Salaad oo la hadlay saxaafadda ayaa sheegay in meel wanaagsan ay marayaan wada hadallada u dhexeeya labada maamul ,isagoo tilmaamay in ay la kulmeen ergo ka socotay Gal Mudug.

Waxaa kaloo uu sheegay guddoomiyaha in lagu heshiin doono sidii loo samayn lahaa Qad u dhaxeeya labada dhinac si aysan labada Maamul mar danbe isugu qabsan arrimaha canshuuraha

Dhinaca kale Maamulka Gal Mudug ayaa u muuqda in uu aqbalay heshiiska ku aadan arrimahaasi, waxaana labada Maamul ay hadda dadaal ugu jiraan xal u helida arrimaha ammaanka

Maamullada Puntland iyo Gal Mudug ayaa Sanadkii hore ku dagaallamay magaalada Gaalkacyo, waxaana hadda la filayaa in ay ka heshiiyaan wixii dhexmaray .

Faisel Maxamed Hassan(Boston),Hiiraan Online

cabaade@gmail.com

Boosaaso,Soomaaliya

I very much welcome this move and it has been long due. Ever since man came and found a plot of land, that was unused, they clearly set a boundary so for everyone to know that this plot of land is his.

I welcome the delimitation although some will clearly label it otherwise, it is not a boundary to exclude people or goods but it is a boundary so that each of the conflicting party knows where their area of jurisdiction lies in and its sovereingty or area of jurisdiction or autonomy.

I was in the believe that the Galmudug side was very much against that boundary being set up and if now they agreed on it I very much welcome it and there should not be any conflicts any more of businessmen not wanting to pay legal taxes.

I am aware that the Galmudug side have very much vacated the central area of the town and the disputed Market where they used to do business and renting out Bakhaaro and other Puntland owned houses but since then if they returned I really don't know but they moved back to one of their own Markets in their area's that's what I have heard last.

So I very much welcome this delimitation and hope this settle's at least the dispute of the market, that of unpaid taxes and refusal to partake in the order's of the local Government in Galkacyo when it comes to hygiene and Health and Safety issues.

So I remember this Poem by Robert Frost who made it in relation to his French-Quebec counterpart in New Hampshire.

Something there is that doesn't love a wall,

That sends the frozen-ground-swell under it,

And spills the upper boulders in the sun;

And makes gaps even two can pass abreast.

The work of hunters is another thing:

I have come after them and made repair

Where they have left not one stone on stone,

But they would have the rabbit out of hiding,

To please the yelping dogs. The gaps I mean,

No one has seen them made or heard them made,

But at spring mending-time we find them there.

I let my neighbour know beyond the hill;

And on a day we meet to walk the line

And set the wall between us once again.

We keep the wall between us as we go.

To each the boulders that have fallen to each.

And some are loaves and some so nearly balls

We have to use a spell to make them balance:

"Stay where you are until our backs are turned!" :D

We wear our fingers rough with handling them.

Oh, just another kind of outdoor game,

One on a side. It comes to little more:

He is all pine and I am apple-orchard. :D

My apple trees will never get across :D

And eat the cones under his pines, I tell him. :D

He only says, "Good fences make good neighbors." :D

Spring is the mischief in me, and I wonder

If I could put a notion in his head:

"Why do they make good neighbors? Isn't it

Where there are cows? But here there are no cows. :D:D:D

Before I built a wall I'd ask to know

What I was walling in or walling out,

And to whom I was like to give offence.

Something there is that doesn't love a wall,

That wants it down!" I could say "Elves" to him,

But it's not elves exactly, and I'd rather

He said it for himself. I see him there,

Bringing a stone grasped firmly by the top

In each hand, like an old-stone savage armed.

He moves in darkness as it seems to me,

Not of woods only and the shade of trees.

He will not go behind his father's saying,

And he likes having thought of it so well

He says again, "Good fences make good neighbors."

Abwaan   

Wasn't there one already? An invisible line atleast? This is really sad. What will be next? ID...? Wall...Visa? Soomaali iyo yaabkeed. Meeshaan xaalkeeda Ilaah ogyahay oo dhagax, biyo yaraan iyo harsh environment maa haddana khad cagaaran loogu sii daray?

GAAROODI   

Duke thats the somalia you wish to establish...one were a citizen has to stay within his clan boundaries.

The nation i want to start and am creating is a nation were all my people regardless of there clan can go and work anywhere freely that the different between your backward people and mine.

Nothing sad about it lads, you seem to want blood shed and fake peace. If implemented this will result in a managable system

The city will have two admins, the admins will take taxes from the areas they control. Just like the many cities in America that have clear boundries and local laws.

The population can move around and live, trade where they see fit. They will have to pay the taxes to the admin their area falls under.

Galmudug will get its Baraxlay, Puntland its districts and no more confusion.

Each admin will be responsible for inforcing the law in the areas they control and make investments into those areas.

Simple really.

Its a pitty that our very own Dukey Doesnt know that Baraxley is in fact the name of a water well not a district or a settlement of anysort.

About the topic .. i welcome a aboundary between Galmudug State side of GalkacyoCity and northen side outskirt of the town. This will clear alot of confusion and put a hansome agreement on the disputed Airport and Market place.

Hope everything is resolved peacefully and in a civilized manner.

I think its postive in what Galmudug iyo Puntland have done. To have peace between the two states is postive outcome for all.

Props for Puntland admitting to being in error and well done to Galmudug for accepting PL's apology

Cowke   

That is good i guess, if they can't get along, they should have a green line.

But I am personally in favor of galkayo all just coming under puntland administration. I fear that the israac boys are using galdmudug as back up system against puntland in the near future. Why else would they support them? Lets not kid ourselves the israac boys are the first to jump on the galmudug bandwagon and cheer for these "galkayo a shared city" slogan.

Why else did Abdullahi Yusuf tell the galmudug ppl who all fled to hobyo in 93 to come back to their homes? Why? Is it because he loves the galmudug ppl? No. The smarter ppl know it is about using galmudug as defense option when times get tough for the israac residents.

^^^lool. :D Cowke you made me laugh wallahi, how desperate you have become. Galkacyu communities need to work things out, because at the end of the day its their city. The second largest in Puntland and the economic and educational hub of Central Somalia..Galkacyu's importance can not be underestimated.

This deal if it is implemented will bring order on the basis of the 1993 SSDF-USC accord, and as more competent leadership enters the political life of the city the more it will develop.

Insha Allah Khair, there is no need for ego trips here.

Canjeelo   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^lool.
:D
Cowke you made me laugh wallahi, how desperate you have become. Galkacyu communities need to work things out, because at the end of the day its their city. The second largest in Puntland and the economic and educational hub of Central Somalia..Galkacyu's importance can not be underestimated.

This deal if it is implemented will bring order on the basis of the 1993 SSDF-USC accord, and as more competent leadership enters the political life of the city the more it will develop.

Insha Allah Khair, there is no need for ego trips here.

Desperate? More like safe. In the 90s a militia from the south came in to the north side and massacred 400 civilians.