Sign in to follow this  
guraad

Father : muqadishu will never be muqadishu it was.

Rokko   

Originally posted by Rahima:

[QB] Liqaye,

Why, Why? :confused: Could it be just a case of true colours coming out
;)
?

:D:D

Rahima   

My defence of mogadishu would be the same as for berbera, burco, bossosa…

Great to hear, in light of that I retract my previous comments- it’s only fair that we look at things from a clear perspective.

Bari,

Wow. This from somone who hails from Ceel-Buur. Amazing. Are you forgetting that the USC (and other invaders from south mudug and galgaduud) presence in L. Shebelle and Jubba are illegal occupations? And they will, sooner or later, be evicted from those regions as was the case in Bay and Bokool.

Couldn’t agree more, I mean heck with the idea that Somalia belongs to everyone, how silly of me to hold such idealistic views :rolleyes: . Look I understand and agree with your views of the USC, but I get the feeling your talking about more than a few hundred qaad addicts ;) (please correct if i'm wrong smile.gif ) who mind you do not represent anyone but themselves and least of all their fellow tribesman. You cannot call another Somali an illegal occupier so long as they are on Somali land (except for maybe if Somaliland gains independence). These arguments of some Somalis having more right than other Somalis to certain areas simply because of their tribe is absurd- if we asked my friend from Afmadow who the owners of Kismaayo are he would tell me they are and that those who are the cousins of Puntlanders are illegal occupiers. Silly don’t you think? smile.gif . Sure enough certain tribes might be the owners of particular areas, but that does not make other illegal occupiers. That sort of deduction is just wrong.

Furthermore, if indeed we agree that they (USC and their like) are menace to society then it applies (i.e. that they are indeed a menace) for every area including their places of origin and therefore should not be supporting their “deportation” back home but rather stopping their acts of evil. I mean honestly, these people don’t care for anyone but themselves, qabiil is a filthy cover up and taking them back home will only mean creating havoc elsewhere also. They should be rounded up like sheep, brought to trial and dealt with appropriately :D

I personally would not want to raise my family in a place where tens of thousands of innocent men, women and children were massacred for being in a particular tribe. It happened once and it can happen again easily enough.

And tell me, which region of Somalia was safe from these massacres (aside from awdal probably)? The only difference is it occurred on a larger scale in Mogadishu, and all common sense dictates that it was because of the sheer number of residents Mogadishu had and the fact that they ranged from every tribe of Somalia.

And good luck with wherever you wish to reside, I’m sure Mogadishu will not be lacking residents ;) .

Gabbal   

Mr HornAfrique, read between the lines. Mr.CeelBuur doesn't really care about anyone from Caabudwaaq as he hinted

:D:D And that entails me to lie? Sxb, I hardly know Ceel-Buur, but that doesn't me I lie about Muqdisho (which is even fact the biggest city in Somalia) and say Balanbal with it's desert sand on all corners is, just simply because my heart calls for it ;):D I'm not the equivalent of you or your relative nomads :D;)

Rokko   

Bari, I get the feeling your talking about more than a few hundred qaad addicts
;)

Rahima, let me ask ya a quesion. Is there any Somali rebel that doesn't not get fundings from its tribe?

Walaashis, the USC is funded by its tribe na'mean. It is not like they work for Microsoft and have a part time job oppressing others na'mean. Their work is to kill and rob innocent civilians and occupy their homes while their tribesmen take care of the funding. Ma been baan sheegi?

Rahima   

Rahima, let me ask ya a quesion. Is there any Somali rebel that doesn't not get fundings from its tribe?

Of course not. I realise that they would not have the power that they have without the support of their fellow tribesman, but this does not mean it is all of them, not even the majority, rather a small minority who are also plagued by this sickness.

Walaashis, the USC is funded by its tribe na'mean. It is not like they work for Microsoft and have a part time job oppressing others na'mean. Their work is to kill and rob innocent civilians and occupy their homes while their tribesmen take care of the funding. Ma been baan sheegi?

No you haven’t. But the sticking point is, do we all agree that it is not just the USC, but also includes CY and his cronies? If so, then we have reached a level of fairness, and if not then you can see why I questioned in the manner that I did.

Rokko   

Rahima, the sticking point is they both get support..but one uses to make sure rules and regulations exist..and to enhance living of its citizens while the other, USC, divides itself into countless groups and oppresses it's ppl including those who live under its occupation.

Rahima   

but one uses to make sure rules and regulations exist

That is funny walaahi :D:D ! You’ve got to be kidding me right? How on this God’s green earth do you then expect anyone to believe that you do not support war lords :rolleyes: ?

Hello brother, just a small reality check. CY (who unfortunately leads some of our brothers) is nothing but a crony, he does not make sure rules and regulations exist for if that was the case he would not of have over thrown the rightly elected leader- and this is his crime just inside the borders of Puntland, imagine the rest of Somalia! And even more disgusting is that this guy was the one of the first ****** to bring itoobiya into our country.

Walaahi I can’t believe you believe such garbage (with all due respect).

See this is why I loose hope in Somalia. Half of those who cry for peace are full of double standards, just like you. How the hell can you say what you have about the USC (which we all acknowledge, including those of us who are free of double standards smile.gif ) and then completely free CY of the same crime, which he is also guilty of?

We know why, but in future don’t insult our intelligence :mad: and say you don’t care for tribalism. In case you seem to be missing the point here, these two groups are two sides of the same evil coin.

And now it’s clear why you wouldn’t denounce Guraads posts- it's because you think just like him. I was hoping you’d be somewhat more civilized and was past this nonsense which is destroying our homeland, but alas the jaws of it have clutched you also. Oh well, life goes on. Your not the first victim and i'm sure you won't be the last!

Anyway clearly you and I are on opposite sides of the spectrum and would like to leave it at that.

Peace

Rokko   

^^^ Rahima that kind of knee jerk reaction waa laga wanaagsan yahay walaashiis.

If ya misinterpreted my explanation of why the two are different and took my explanation as an automatic support for Ina Yey's administration which I am waiting to disappear, then that shows that ya were looking for a tiny little chance to condemn those who don't agree with you on double standards for political reasons. ;)

Ok, let me say it loud and clear?

I don't support Ina Yey

He is a warlord

I want him out of Puntland

I support Puntland state of Somalia

I would love to see a United Somalia

When ya say the USC is just like the Puntland administration which Abdullahi Yusuf heads, it is like you saying Siyaad Barre's admin in terms of rule of law, was as bad as the what the TNG has now on Mogadishu na'mean. C'mon, one was a stable admin (for the most part) and the other is an everday anarchy. Puntland has a functioning goverment, kala dambayn, rule of law (which is not perfect) but better than what the USC has on Kismayo and Mugadishu na'mean.

that is all I was trying to say na'mean. Bismilaahi

Rahima   

Mobb,

With all due respect (once more) brother, you seem to be contradicting yourself smile.gif . In the original posts, i don't believe i was referring to the administration, rather CY himself. Having said that, in your reply you stated " but one uses to make sure rules and regulations exist”- therefore it is only natural that I conclude that you are speaking of CY (that he is the ‘one’ you refer to).

Anyway, let us get this right, CY (and those in his group, I don’t really know what there called, so many groups these days) and his supporters are no better than the USC and its supporters.

Habeen wanaagsan!

Rokko   

those in his group, and his supporters

lol

According to Rahima

Puntland = Cabdullahi Yusuf

That forumula is fundamentally flawed and carries no tools as to how a Puntalder can reason with a person who already thinks like that na'mean.

Good Luck!