Sign in to follow this  
guraad

Father : muqadishu will never be muqadishu it was.

guraad   

Last night me and my father were talking about .about muqadishu how it was and how its now.

We talked about civil war , my father was telling me stories about how our houses were stolen and how my people were killed and singled out , they been killed for been of particular tribe , our women were rapped children killed , i was shocked to here those stories . He told me how he run away to north somalia ( las Anod) were peace were.

I told him like ( father forget about muqadishu ) i told him that now we have our country calleds Puntland ( and some of us blieve Somaliland as their country), and i told him that we will never go back to muqadishu , Muqadishu will never be how it was before , people are been killed for carrying bag or having pen in his pocked , Puntland is our promised land , we gonna great great , and rich state called PUNTLAND wich evry one will live in peace .

IN THE END I TOLD HIM . DAD FORGET ABOUT MUQADISHU WERE CRIMES TOKE PLACE , AND LETS START OUR NEW LIVE AND CREAT GREAT STATE IN PUNTLAND.

Guraad, my father told me like two or three weeks ago that Insha Allah we will go back to Xamar as soon as there will be a new national government and it will be safe for Puntlanders to return. I don't think we will ever get our stolen properties, but we have build from scratch before.

Xamar is the place where my greatgrandfather, my grandfather, my father and I have been born and except for me we have all been raised in Xamar. Not that because of that Puntland is not our home, but Xamar has not lost it's charm and dignity. It's devastated but you can always rebuild.

When we left in 1989 (luckily just before the civil war) to the US, I was just 3 years old and I can only vagely remember the last city we saw in Somalia; Kismaayo where a Colonel who was our relative and the military commander in Kismaayo district helped us with fleeying Siyaad Barre's brutal regime. That same Colonel was killed by the USC in 1991 while trying to defend the inhabtitants against forces loyal to Caydiid. He was killed with a sledgehammer bashed in his head.

We left all our belongings there, even pictures were left because we never thought things could even get worse. We had a large villa, two cars and some land near Marka city. My father was a colonel and worked as a secret agent for the NSS (National Security Service), that's why he left. He didn't want to work for people who hate Puntlanders. Probably if you work for the NSS you get paid very good money $$$$.

Anyway Puntland should be rebuild, but don't underestimate Xamar as well. I'm telling you people will go back to that once vibrant city wich was called the most beautiful city of East Africa!

VIVA PUNTLAND!!

Gabbal   

My father was a colonel and worked as a secret agent for the NSS (National Security Service), that's why he left. He didn't want to work for people who hate Puntlanders.

So your father would've been very satisfied to work for the NSS had they not been after "Puntlanders", your clan, also?

Amazing!

He murdered and tortured people when they were not from his clan, and yet we have the odacity to cry foul. redface.gif

guraad   

ABOUT GOING BACK TO MUQADISHU , we dont need muqadish but muqadishu needs us . muqadishu right now is gost land with no live .The crime and blood is what muqadishu all about now . people in xamar needs our help . and we will help them even tho, xamar people comtd genocide against our anocent people. after all they are our somali and muslim brothers.

hornafrique, I don't know how your logic works, but the NSS didn't just kill people and such. You have to be part of the 'Godka' section. You can also work for the NSS against teenage vandalists in Xamar for example. Besides didn't I tell he left the NSS anyway. He just refused to work for the NSS and remember there was a brutal dictatorship. 'NO' was not a word you use to your boss!

Samafal   

Guraad,

I think you’re initiating hatred between Somali people and that is not good you know. What happened between Somali people happened because of the ignorance of our people. History should teach us about the trouble of tribalism our society endured in the last decae or so, not other way round. We are not an enemy to each other but our enemy are those people who instigate tribal conflicts to gain personal interest i.e. power

Mogadishu was and still is the capital of our failed nation. What we need now is work out away we can live together in this land without being on each other’s throat, life is too short to be in pain all the time you know

we all know that war is no picnic! i believe we all going back to SQUARE ONE!

if you remember the somali history! each groun were living in their region before the independence! so lets backup!! beep beep! na'mean!

nationalism was the game in town! one nation was under the groove!

fastfwd to today! everybody is grumpy and wants to go back to their lil village! I say go!!

build it, relax and chill out homie! ok.

then came sland! at the beginning, everyone was skeptic about it but now it looks, copy cats are appearing on the map!

now lets come back to the future! once the village syndrome wears out, look out for the next nationalism tidal wave wipe-out in the horn! hope you got u surf board to ride it! to hang 10. i say give it another decade or so!

guraad

you're using same logic that somalilanders every time use. because southerns killed notherns they have to leave the union. now you are setting same arguement for puntland so should they leave the union as well. bro all somali people in somalia suffered either under the dictatorship or the civil war. the problems are the same and the solution must be same. Just, fair and all inclusive somalia.

Gabbal   

My father was a colonel and worked as a
secret agent
for the NSS (National Security Service), that's why he left.
He didn't want to work for people who hate Puntlanders
. Probably if you work for the NSS you get paid very good money $$$$.

That ment only one thing to me Booteeni. Tell me was your father living rich off of the murders and torture of other innocent folks who were not "Puntlanders"?

BN   

Sooyaal,

I dont think Guraad is talking about PL seperating from Somalia. Maybe you are misunderstanding one another.

The NSS was the enemy of Somalis and Somalia. It served one purpose and one man. Nothing good came from it and no self-respecting man would serve in it.

Jaamac,

"Foul me once, shame on you. Foul me twice, shame on me."

Something you need to learn. But I wish you good luck in Mog city. I know I will never be returning there(insha'allah).

Salaam,

BN

Bakar   

I can see that the political climate is under gradual change, and is placing the focus on Muqdsiho and its inhabitants. Hey at least we don't have to read ridiculous cut-paste articles. Amadeyo, good job smile.gif

Bro, Habarkuuleyland part was funny loool

Rokko   

If ya ever had any doubt on the character of HornAfrique and his hypocricy, there it is nomads. Feast of it na'mean.

Horn is now asking other nomads who was living off rich of the murders and torture of civilians. lol

Aduunyooy xaalkaa ba'.