Sign in to follow this  
Buur Cad

your fashion show is over !

Buur Cad   

They can change their name all they want, Abu Quteeyba, Abu Mansuur, Abu Jahil .....

They can pretend Arabnimo all they want....

They can change their dress code in favor of Arab outfits .........

They can call for Pakistani, Afghani help , all they want ....

All of this is not gonna prevent the Tigree from chasing your *** all the way to Xaamar.The whole world will see fake Arabs running for cover. And it will be televised.

Threatening with countless Jihadic extermination one of the poorest communities in the Horn is not only unislamic but it is totally unhuman. As such they have every right to defend themselves.

Your fashion show is over.

Castro   

The mighty American war machine, the strongest in the world, is crying for help in Iraq (a near third world nation). What makes you think that the twice-nominated most starving humans on earth, yes, the Ethiopians, can chase anyone, anywhere?

Buur Cad   

When you call Jihad on the " twice-nominated most starving humans on earth", they have every right to chase their geeljire *** all the way to Mukdisho.

Poor people you live alone. You don't put on Arab dress and threaten their existance.

Xaabashi...only a somali will spell it that way.

A raw meat eating fly is talking caajib……….

That president of yours with the five foreheads was educated and fed in my home town! Ungrateful parasites.

Buur Cad   

^^^

Yes we will beg Bob Geldof, the Queen Mother and the Dalai Lama and still chase your geeljire *** in the four corners of Somalia.

Northerner,

I can understand Casro and Mystic, but you, what are you complaining about? You and your cousins on this forum accuse A/Y of bringing the Tigree to Somalia when you were the first to bring Mengistu to Hargeisa in 1988.

Not only you brought the Amxaar/Tigree to Somalia, you invented the idea. So stop being a hypocrite.

And if the Tigree today is fighting inside Somalia, the guns he is carrying came through Berbera. So go front somewhere else.

Castro   

^ Old trick but it won't work today. Right now I realized you're no xabashi. The real xabash have no clue why they're fighting in Somalia. You, on the other hand, are a bottom dweller. The lowest of the low humanity has produced. Nevertheless, you have a lot to be cheerful about. Your treacherous behind will be skinned second only to the real xabasha who cross the border.

A somali pretending to be a xaabashi( i wonder what is your qabil).Remember you're surrounded by a sea of muslim.The majority of ethiopians are muslim they will not stand for their brothers in somalia be killed by you.I promise you that meles will end up living his entire life outside ethiopia once we somalis are done with the motherfvcker.

The guy wasn’t even smart enough to spell Xabaashi with anything but and ‘X’.

You are as worthless as they come, a self-loathing nincompoop. Your tribe will do you no good or should I say your sub-clan?

Not only did you disrespect yourself but you have disrespected every Somali that walks this earth.