Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Do you love your COUNTRY???

Please Nomads listen to this short talk about Wadan jaceylka, it really touched me and chanaged my prespective about the love we should give to our country. 100% true about what he is saying about us SOMALIS, 100%.

enjoy it.

As Saado Cali Warsame ku heesto, aad iyo aad u jeclahay dalkeyga, inkastoo dadkeena qaarkood iska liitaan oo damiir daljaceylnimo ku yartahay.

Yaa arkay her new song ka hadleyso midnimada and walaaltinimada on Universaltv horta?

Ismahaan   

Yes I do! In kasta oo anaan somalia ku korin laakiin still I love my country. I wonder some times in Somalia oo dawlad iyo kala danbeeyn leh arki doono. Mar kasta markaan old Somali video of home land arko waxaan is waaydiiyaa dadka somalia ku soo koray oo wax ku soo bartey maxaay dareemaan markaay arkaan wadan koodu siduu u baa,ba ay iyo siduu ahaayn jirey? Don't they feel ashamed of themselves?

Waxaaba taas ka sii daran kuwaas wadanka ku dhashey oo ku soo koray waba kuwa wadankii soo bur buriyey walina wadanka dagaalka iyo qabyalada xun ka wada. Mar kaay wadamada shisheeye yimaadeyn qabyaaladii aay wadankooda ku soo bur buriyeen baay la yimaadeeyn: Lacagta war lords wadanka ku bur burinayaan iyagaa dira, Ilmahooda aan waligoodba arag Somalia qabyalad baay baraan ee diinta, wadankoda iyo taarikhdiisa fiican ma baraan. Are they for real?

Also these old folks don't push themselves to learn more and find better ways of doing things. Honest these folks need to learn from their mistakes or faults!

They must not forget; but they must forgive.

Do we really mean it??

The reason I am asking is, I have seen lots of Somalis who say they love their country, and sing Soomaliyeey toosoo all the time, but at the same time, they plan its distruction all the time, some times unconciously by supporting tribalism, clanism, and every distructive action.

Its easy to say I love my country but its hard to impliment that love.

Go back to 1991, Ethiopia and Somalia overthrew their regims at the same time, look what happened in both countries, one was looted, distroyed, disserted, vandelised, and spat on.

The other one was kept in order, no government building looted or distroyed, no vandelism, not becuse they couldn't, but because they knew what true WADAN JACAYL means. Look at us Somalis after 19 years the distruction is still going on and on, the Toxic dumping, the charcole desertation, the aimless wars and so on.

So please look deep into your heart and think DO I LOVE MY COUNTRY?? TRUELY.

Aaliyyah   

Yes I do. Somaliwayn 4 life.

Moonlight lets not dwell on the past, lets hope the future will be brighter and full of hope inshallah.

MMA, I didn't hear abt that new song, what's it called? and is it available in CD? perhaps youtube?

salaam

here is the thing...we somali ppl dont need to listen to cnn or the likes to know who is actually a true somali patriot!

In every somali community, its well known who is a patriot or clan cheerleader.u dont need no cnn to tell u this! Your good friends will give this info on the house w/o any sweat. Somalis are open book...they know everybody in the community like the holly book. Suprisingly, 99% of xalimos are usually patriotic while only 30% of faaraxs are patriotic!!

so sad....!