Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Mixture of Photographs from Puntland State of Somalia!

Sophist   

Redsea "p.s. I thought Sophist came from Jiidale or Ceerigabo,where does that also lie on that map today?

-just stating the realtiy."

Soomaliya Soomali baa leh!.

And I have many home towns and cities; including but not limited to Ceerigaabo and Lascaanod. i_1

North East City of LA

hayaay, red sea wat so degate. Somaliland controls at most a third of sanaag=ceel afweine, maidh and xiis. no, one mayor does not control ceerigabo. Somaliland mayor controls north western ceerigabo. The other neighbarhoods are controled by the other two puntland clans who live there. Might I also remind you that the comander of the Somaliland army there is from the east of Sanaag, whose protection allows somaliland to make such claims. By the way, Puntland's Sanaag capital is Badhen which has the largest population in that region. This city that you claim was established by Garaad Mohammed who was the Grandfather of Garaad Mohamoud Ali shire. The statement you make are clear indecation that this Somaliland experiment is all about dulbalarsi rather the nonesense some argue were it not for that accidental election that made reyale president. Also, who lives where or what clan inhepits where does really determine the border between Somaliland and puntland, that if we want to be honost. Again, If you can not claim Buhoodle, las anod, badhan and las qoray, why cliam ceerigabo?

RedSea   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^No I dont belive that Erigavo is united udner the Somaliland, flag. Your argument does not stand, since two major clans live in Erigavo and one is Somaliland while the other supports Somaliweyne and Puntland state.

If you belive other wise then, what can I say, its like those who used to claim LA had Somaliland flag a few years back.

Forget the clans who reside there, we all know that,but under which authority does Cerigabo and most of Sanaag come,that is all I am asking?

NN, yes Somaliland does claim all those cities you mentioned,but do they have control over 'em,the answer is no.Doesn't that count as laying claim to the area though for whatever the reason is.

RedSea   

It appears as though I am playing spoiler role here today,so why don't I get out of the way for the brothers to show more pics of the state.

Sakhar,Duke,Sophist,Caamir,and Naxar N.keep posting more pics.Let us just leave it at that IA.

SOO MAAL   

Lets not turn every thread into clan rivalry (=the harsh reality of so-called Somali politics)

Ceerigaabo waa magaalo lawada dago sida Galkacyo, markaa waa khalad in lagu doodo qole kaliya ayaa iskale

Dhulku waa dhul soomaaliyeed dad soomaali muslim baa wada degan, markaa rabshada haa laga waantoobo qole kastana nabagelyo haa lagu dagaankooda,

Maamulada qabiilka ku dhisan sida Puntland iyo Somaliland wax khayr ah ey u soo wadaan dadka soomaaliyeed ee waalaaha magaranayo

Sophist

All Somalia including every city/town/village is your hometown, that’s the way it should be, for me personally I want every Somali to feel home in all parts of our great country Somalia equally, like Borame, Barbara, Burco, Buuhoodle, Boosaaso, Balaweyne, Baydhabo, Buurhakabo, Baardheere, Balcad etc

Markaa sophist haa isku koobin one corner of Laascaanood (northeast) smile.gif

NN, dhamaan soomaali baa lawada yahay dhulkana waa lawada dagaa saa ula soco, markaa haa is oran dhulka waa la kale leeyahay, lasoco Hergeysa cid kaa xigta majirtu

Anuu ma garanayo xikmada ku jirta warlordkee Ceergaabo heysta amaba Burco iyo Laascaanood. Waayo waanu wada ognahay Kismaayo markasta warlord cusub baa qabsada, faa’ido ee keenan majirtu aan khasaaro a heen

Red Sea, haa u ogalaan clan-states ka sida Puntland iyo Somaliland inay kala qeybiyaan dadka soomaalida muslimka ah ee walaalaha ah, hadaanu soomaali nahay cid kasta anagaa iska xigna

Res Sea, Ceergaabo dhan waa hal magaalo, oo dad somali dagan yihiin cid kala xigta majirtu, huuhaada haa dhageesanin, Ceergaabo dhinacaa rabtid ka deg

Lana soco Hergeyso, Burco, Laascaanood, Boosaaso, Galkacyo yeenan kuu kala sokeenin

Anyways

Haa lagu dadaalo diinta, nabada iyo horumarka

I believe this thread wasn’t intended to be another political dispute between supporters of rivalry clan-states

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

It appears as though I am playing spoiler role here today,so why don't I get out of the way for the brothers to show more pics of the state.

Sakhar,Duke,Sophist,Caamir,and Naxar N.keep posting more pics.Let us just leave it at that IA.

You always responsible Redy

Thank you bro Red Sea for bringing to end the useless arguments

Originally posted by Northerner:

Lets not make this a political thread. I'm enjoying the pics. Sophist i cant see your pics!

Very true, in this let’s just enjoy the pictures of one region in our beautiful homeland

We cannot talk about the hopeless Somali politics in every thread, sometimes we need a break

Sophist   

"Markaa sophist haa isku koobin one corner of Laascaanood (northeast) " ahaa! waan garanayey iney baroortu orgiga ka weyntahay! Walaale, hade anigu kama aan imaan East LA if that is what you were elluding to! I am jidalaawi to the core. Anyhow, I guess you got that from the pic above (by the way, i tried many times and it is not happening. The website is :

http://www.world66.com/africa/somaliland/lasanod/lib/gallery/showimage?pic=/africa/somaliland/lasanod/i_1

Taleexi   

Great pics, thanks to those of you who posted them. It is an indication that the citizens' spirit of rebuilding the nation is at works.