Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Mixture of Photographs from Puntland State of Somalia!

RedSea   

How do you like Ceerigabo,perhaps, our brother Caamir's hometown?

p.s. I thought Sophist came from Jiidale or Ceerigabo,where does that also lie on that map today?

-just stating the realtiy.

Gen.Duke,so it's new Puntland website that has created this much excitement today or what?

NASSIR   

I like all Somalia towns. I don't just affiliate to special town. In fact, the city I like so much is Merka, my birth city that is where our family property can be located.

Jidale, Carmale, and Shimbirale are very close to Erigavo, 30 km roughly.

RedSea   

^Insha Allah may the region develop even further Insha Allah.

Ceerigabo is part of another region called Somaliland also,so let us get that out of the way.

jiidali is puntland village and ceerigabo will be to. You know only northwestern ceerigabo is Somaliland so why ask such sill question mr red sea? You know very will who lives in Ceerigabo. Either claim all of colonial Somaliland or none of the lands of puntland people. In my opinion, if you can't have las anod, buhoodle, Las qoray and badhan, then you can't have ceerigabo. By the way, those Badhan pics could be better and there are no pics of buhoodle.

RedSea   

^somebody nookala turjuma.Waar waxaas cidna ma waydiin ee dhagayso.

Anigu kama hadal cida meesha dagta iyo qabiilka ay kale yihiin, ee waxaan kahadlay, goblka Sanaag in ay badantay inta calanka Somaliland uu kor sudhan yay, taasi been miyaa mise waa run, xataa ay kujirto caasimada gobolka oo ah Ceerigabo?

Jacpher   

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea

^I don't mean to politise this ,but are we looking at pictures of some nomads hometown such as Caamir and Sophist,or are we looking at pictures of Puntland state in general?

if the case is Puntland state,then you know some may questioned some areas you have posted to be part of Somaliland.

If you didn’t mean to politicize what else you had in mind? Tell me sxb. What was your intention of writing the statement above if it was not to score a political point?

RedSea   

^It was meant to be polotical only partially though.

However, who controls most of Sanaag,including the state capital of the state Ceerigabo,can you tell me that?

Jim,relax buddy,the arena isn't yours,so step aside and let me have my conversation with the folks from these regions,lest you wouldn't know anything about these places.

^^^Most of Snaag you say, I will gibe you that you control parts of Sanaag, CeelAfwayne, Parts of Erigavo and so on.

No one is looking to control most of anything, just our towns and villages, which we know. You can not deny a man his home.

RedSea   

^Your home?

parts of Ceerigabo?

so you don't even believe the simple fact that Erigabo has one mayor,and the only flag is the Somaliland flag,I mean wrongful or unwrongful,let us just state the fact,that is all I am asking.

^^^No I dont belive that Erigavo is united udner the Somaliland, flag. Your argument does not stand, since two major clans live in Erigavo and one is Somaliland while the other supports Somaliweyne and Puntland state.

If you belive other wise then, what can I say, its like those who used to claim LA had Somaliland flag a few years back.